Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Public Perspective towards Bitcoin  (Read 706 times)
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 07:58:37 AM

Frankly speaking, the majority of people that in the public space is still thinking that bitcoin is for bad people in the society. They think that anyone who uses bitcoin is a bad person. So they do not see anyone who uses bitcoin as a good person. But that is a misconception of the whole thing and that is why serious orientation need to be given to the public space about the good aspect of bitcoin so that those who thought that bitcoin is a bad asset will be convinced to accept bitcoin if not people are still blindfolded with the Ponzi schemes which were rampart around the whole world. Some church pastors do not even want their members to go close to bitcoin because as for them using bitcoin is against the faith and it is a sin. And it is committed awareness orientation that can remove this barricade from the mentality of these people.

In our country, it is not directly reflected on the individual using it but the Bitcoin itself since they see it as a way to scam people. This, I think, is due to the cases of scam using bitcoin platform. It makes a bad image on it. Although, majority have awareness towards it, only half expresses interest in investing. I think these perspective on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be turn into a good one if we let people see how advantageous to use it and making sure that it is secure enough through having deeper understanding of the processes in regards to this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 03:33:22 PM

The only reason Bitcoin is valuable is because there's a demand for it. Prices increase with demand.

It is against the interests of a Bitcoin holder for the public perspective of crypto to be negative because that means less users, less demands, and a lower price.
A few negative users means discounted prices if they FUD the market, so that is good for us to accumulate, of course not sell - but then which one of us are selling away all their holdings right now? The ignorant people make the mistake of dragging the price down is when we can buy and then we will dump on them when they come in with new enthusiasm. This is what whales have been doing to profit.

And we can only hope the mainstream accepts Bitcoin sooner rather than later, because the attempts from government I've seen to regulate crypto have been concerning. Any passive observer would probably not be too receptive to such regulations, but they don't care enough because they aren't crypto users. These are the type of people we need on board if crypto has a chance against government derangement/ineptitude.
We do need more users to join this sphere but only those who understand how this market works and thus have a strong holding game. Not the short term sellers who only see crypto as a mode of quick money and complain about it not going up right after they buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 11:52:03 PM

Public doesn't have much information regarding bitcoin in my locality. Even if something is broadcast about bitcoin, they doesn't care much about it as the awareness is quite low. In my region bitcoin isn't much associated with scams, because the people are fed up with different types of scams through traditional system have fooled people. Now slowly some people have started to scam people in the name of cryptocurrency. I don't know how long this could go, once myself encountered to meet the person and asked few questions. Informed him soon you're gonna be under the police custody for what you've been doing. He said he's just an agent and working for few dollars. His company is clearly registered and so on. I've suggested people not to get into traps, better understand what cryptocurrency is all about and move forward and take decision.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:48:46 PM

The only reason Bitcoin is valuable is because there's a demand for it. Prices increase with demand.

It is against the interests of a Bitcoin holder for the public perspective of crypto to be negative because that means less users, less demands, and a lower price.
A few negative users means discounted prices if they FUD the market, so that is good for us to accumulate, of course not sell - but then which one of us are selling away all their holdings right now? The ignorant people make the mistake of dragging the price down is when we can buy and then we will dump on them when they come in with new enthusiasm. This is what whales have been doing to profit.
I believe that we owe a lot to those people. Sure they are ignorant and have absolutely no clue and they are losing a lot of money. But that doesn't mean that we haven't benefited from that, they lose their money and who do they lose it to? People like us who would hold for a long time. We buy from them when it is low, and sell to people when it is high, which means that people who sell when the price is low are people we owe our wealth to.

I have bought bitcoin when it was under 20k for example, which means that there was someone who sold it when it was under 20k, and now I can sell that and make a profit, which is a proof that we are talking about people who lost money that became my gain and that's amazing to me.

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:27:47 PM

Experience has shown that you can only convince people with your own experience, but seriously most times I tell people about Bitcoin they don't doubt or hold any negative thoughts because they know I won't involve them in any dubious thing, the only issue is just funding with them. You don't need to change the public perspective about Bitcoin but if your little group or family is well-informed, then it will grow from there.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 06:49:42 PM

Public doesn't have much information regarding bitcoin in my locality. Even if something is broadcast about bitcoin, they doesn't care much about it as the awareness is quite low. In my region bitcoin isn't much associated with scams, because the people are fed up with different types of scams through traditional system have fooled people. Now slowly some people have started to scam people in the name of cryptocurrency. I don't know how long this could go, once myself encountered to meet the person and asked few questions. Informed him soon you're gonna be under the police custody for what you've been doing. He said he's just an agent and working for few dollars. His company is clearly registered and so on. I've suggested people not to get into traps, better understand what cryptocurrency is all about and move forward and take decision.
You just spoke my mind mate,because my locality and the the people around this area have same perspective about Bitcoin as well.The moment they see that you do online work that pays you,they label you a scam,and I don't blame them atimes because most of them have their different ordeal about different people that have scammed them using the name Bitcoin,therefore,on the whole,they see Bitcoin as scam,but it is left for us who know how legit and how true it is to enlighten the public about Bitcoin,telling them the advantages and benefits of Bitcoin.

I have been able to convince a couple of friends around me now that BTC is never a scam,and that it is a legit source of income.Kudos to those of my friends who heard me and switched to Bitcoin,today they are thanking me for introducing and explaining in detail what Bitcoin is to them.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 03:50:07 PM

I believe that we owe a lot to those people. Sure they are ignorant and have absolutely no clue and they are losing a lot of money. But that doesn't mean that we haven't benefited from that, they lose their money and who do they lose it to? People like us who would hold for a long time. We buy from them when it is low, and sell to people when it is high, which means that people who sell when the price is low are people we owe our wealth to.
Weak hands selling means profit for the strong hands who have the experience of years in this sector. Surely they should learn from this that they are making a mistake selling at the loss but there will always be someone who dumps early and accepts a loss than holding through a painful bear market. Same happens in the stock market with newbies buying at the bull market and being unable to hold for long, sell at the bear market. These things need to be learnt by any new speculative trader through dummy trading before real life trading.

I have bought bitcoin when it was under 20k for example, which means that there was someone who sold it when it was under 20k, and now I can sell that and make a profit, which is a proof that we are talking about people who lost money that became my gain and that's amazing to me.
We can keep cycling this money to multiply the profits over years to come while those who dont will only wait and watch and never be able to grow their wealth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:30:33 PM

Unfortunately, we are living in a pessimistic world, the social media is full of negativity and triviality. In fact, they usually spread fake news , article and misinformation on anything related to Bitcoin and generally cryptocurrencies, their main goal to affect on Bitcoin’s reputation in a terrible way. Fortunately, Bitcoin’s community is getting bigger by time despite all the successive attacks from the governments and banks to break it. In my opinion, we should not be worried with the public perspective  on Bitcoin. The more we spread positive , real information and educational resources , the more global outlook will be changed positively toward Bitcoin.That would be the best way turn to negative thoughts into positive actions instead of wasting your time with convincing the category who are against the digital currencies.
woez

Activity: 405
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 06:08:50 PM

Yes the vast majority of the public either doesn't know what Bitcoin is or thinking it is something negative.

Usually they think:
1. It's bad for the environment (it isn't, its actual a huge benefit)
2. It's a scam or pyramid scheme / ponzi or some other scheme the don't know the actual definition of
3. It's outdated tech (lol)
4. It's only good for criminals
5. It'll just be banned
6. It's a bubble (and they apparently don't know its been through several market cycles)
7. It's something people lose money on / it's going to zero (lol facepalm)

I think I hit all the major misconceptions / negative views.

How do we fix these. Simple: education! There is so much misinformation about Bitcoin passed around by people who don't have a clue about it and those people greatly outnumber the people who are actually educated on Bitcoin. We as a community need very good very public educational resources to point people to. As more and more people get educated on Bitcoin eventually the momentum will swing in favor of education instead of misinformation. But we're a very long way from that. It would of course help if some big people in media and politics were educated on Bitcoin and could spread the world. As currently its the government that is engaging in the next big attack on Bitcoin.

Yes, It is unfortunate that most of the people do not know what Bitcoin is or think negatively of it due to misinformation. Your observations about major misconceptions and negative views of Bitcoin are quite accurate.

I think it is also important for influential people in media and politics to be educated about Bitcoin and spread the word. Right now, governments are embroiled in their next big attack on Bitcoin, so it is very important to educate policy makers about the benefits of Bitcoin and how it can positively impact the economy. Thanks for bringing the public's perspective on Bitcoin.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 06:17:39 PM

Unfortunately, we are living in a pessimistic world, the social media is full of negativity and triviality. In fact, they usually spread fake news , article and misinformation on anything related to Bitcoin and generally cryptocurrencies, their main goal to affect on Bitcoin’s reputation in a terrible way. Fortunately, Bitcoin’s community is getting bigger by time despite all the successive attacks from the governments and banks to break it. In my opinion, we should not be worried with the public perspective  on Bitcoin. The more we spread positive , real information and educational resources , the more global outlook will be changed positively toward Bitcoin.That would be the best way turn to negative thoughts into positive actions instead of wasting your time with convincing the category who are against the digital currencies.
Here I agreed with you about this all social media which needs to be positive and improve our life have too much negativity which is creating feud badly and many better things are also going into negative list specially Bitcoin which is surely one of the best thing which we have in recent years and surely which is bringing revolutionary changes in millions lives need to be had better awareness but due to some competition mostly are going against this which is surely never been idea thing.

Right now many are trying their best for bringing positive ways about this bitcoin but still this is not enough because we have competition with the Mafia which is holding independence of peoples and their money control, and they will never allow the changes like this but positive thing we are spreading around the world, and surely we will have bigger community in coming days as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 06:22:22 PM

In our country, it is not directly reflected on the individual using it but the Bitcoin itself since they see it as a way to scam people. This, I think, is due to the cases of scam using bitcoin platform. It makes a bad image on it. Although, majority have awareness towards it, only half expresses interest in investing. I think these perspective on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be turn into a good one if we let people see how advantageous to use it and making sure that it is secure enough through having deeper understanding of the processes in regards to this.

Same case here also. In our country most of Forsage companies using crypto currency as a payment method. Recently some Forsage scammed million of doller to our country users which create very bad environment here in my country. Some money laundering cases also happen here. The crypto hater (Banks owner) tried there best to make full ban on crypto and Btc but not succeeded. Many users are holding btc here but because of government issue no one can freely talk about Btc. People and government leaders should be aware of its benefits and we should play some role in this situation.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
wahyuagung26

Activity: 448
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 07:09:17 PM

Yes, It is unfortunate that most of the people do not know what Bitcoin is or think negatively of it due to misinformation. Your observations about major misconceptions and negative views of Bitcoin are quite accurate.

As time goes by and so does the development of Bitcoin in the world, it is increasingly presenting the perspectives of different people in understanding it, as well as the impact that will come whether it is positive or negative, maybe for those who are not interested in Bitcoin, of course they will think negatively about Bitcoin. , and the media also plays a role here when someone's perspective thinks negatively about Bitcoin when the media is unable to tell the true background of Bitcoin.
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 939

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 08:29:38 PM

I've been thinking for a while on how the perception of the public will turn into positive in regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency? There is a big problem on how the public see the bitcoin because the 1st ever thought that pops in their mind is something negative and I don't blame them because there are reasons or past history why they have thoughts thats comes to them like that. One of the reasons that I've been thinking is what they perceive when they first hear or read the word bitcoin, we usually consume a lot of contents not only in television but of course in a lot of social media platforms. One of them are the articles online or influencers who shares their opinion of the bitcoin. If the public watch or consume negative opinions or story regarding bitcoin, their mental perspective to it will immediately turn to bad. So when the topic regarding bitcoin brought up, they usually says negative because of what they perceived in the past. My question is how we can turn their perspective into positive? I have good motive on that because I also want them to have a better lives by understanding how it works and also how we can chance their way of living by using it.

BTC and cryptocurrencies in general are becoming popular among people not working in IT field. Crypto has good potential in becoming stable trusted currency. The currency becomes stable when people become quite sure that it won't be a trouble for them to collect it. The actual value in economy is, in fact, psychological image of currency. People see themselves surrounded with good and useful things after they will have collected some money, and these dreams are the real drivers of economy.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 11:37:03 AM

Frankly speaking, the majority of people that in the public space is still thinking that bitcoin is for bad people in the society. They think that anyone who uses bitcoin is a bad person. So they do not see anyone who uses bitcoin as a good person. But that is a misconception of the whole thing and that is why serious orientation need to be given to the public space about the good aspect of bitcoin so that those who thought that bitcoin is a bad asset will be convinced to accept bitcoin if not people are still blindfolded with the Ponzi schemes which were rampart around the whole world. Some church pastors do not even want their members to go close to bitcoin because as for them using bitcoin is against the faith and it is a sin. And it is committed awareness orientation that can remove this barricade from the mentality of these people.

The most annoying aspect is that some people see investing in Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme and have a bad experience with Ponzi, which has led them to not want to hear anything about Bitcoin. That is one thing I find annoying about people because they don't really know much about Bitcoin and they are already labeling it as a scam. Even in my country, there are many crimes of scamming people all in the name of Bitcoin. Who would have thought that El Salvador would embrace Bitcoin as a legal tender? With bitcoin, things will quickly improve over time.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Emmanuelex

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 10:45:36 AM

Personally I don't think people see Bitcoin as a bad thing these days, though I know most of us would think that, but it's not the case. The truth is that a lot of people simply feel it's not meant for them. Bitcoin has been around for over decade, and I don't see any reason anyone would feel it's a scam (yes, there are few that still thinks so, but not the majority). But at the same time, if you look at it, Bitcoin is a risky business, if you invest money, there are two possibilities: it's either going to yield many profits, or you end up losing it. So when people look at this, and plus the fact that most people are hardly into investment, and prefers savings, it would be hard for them to consider Bitcoin.
Nevertheless, the community still grows, and people's interest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, keeps on growing.
FUCKBSVFUCK

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:07:41 PM

In the long run, the people will just always be thinking about what the good and bad is, and will get used to what they have not seen. Sometimes these are the things that most people do not care about - what is good, bad, or good for the economy because it is an excellent source of things and has a good potential. And sometimes there are people who just want to get what they have not seen. It is the people who are getting rich with the knowledge and ability to get rich quick. It may be the people who invest their time in those great companies that can help them get rich fast, but they cannot get rich quick or who are only rich when the time comes. This is how we can actually see the bitcoin and the other crypto assets.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 05:38:43 PM

I've been thinking for a while on how the perception of the public will turn into positive in regards to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency? There is a big problem on how the public see the bitcoin because the 1st ever thought that pops in their mind is something negative and I don't blame them because there are reasons or past history why they have thoughts thats comes to them like that. One of the reasons that I've been thinking is what they perceive when they first hear or read the word bitcoin, we usually consume a lot of contents not only in television but of course in a lot of social media platforms. One of them are the articles online or influencers who shares their opinion of the bitcoin. If the public watch or consume negative opinions or story regarding bitcoin, their mental perspective to it will immediately turn to bad. So when the topic regarding bitcoin brought up, they usually says negative because of what they perceived in the past. My question is how we can turn their perspective into positive? I have good motive on that because I also want them to have a better lives by understanding how it works and also how we can chance their way of living by using it.
People who have no knowledge of Bitcoin and have never heard of Bitcoin.Telling such people about Bitcoin and getting them interested in Bitcoin or getting them to invest in Bitcoin will be very difficult.Because it is a natural process that one will avoid investing his money in something about which there is no information at all.

It's like if someone told us to buy Bitcoin in 2010 when it was super cheap. So we didn't believe in Bitcoin at that time. But today we are regretting, that if we had known then, we would have bought many more.

Just like we have examples of successful people who became rich because of Bitcoin, if we give people today examples of people who have become rich because of investing in Bitcoin.Our success due to our investment in Bitcoin means how much our lifestyle has changed before and after the investment. How stable our financial position has become because of Bitcoin.We have multiplied our capital by investing in Bitcoin.

Some people will be attracted to investment in bitcoin by seeing our such effort and our own position.They can also be told that their capital will remain safe in their hands.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1706

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 07:29:28 PM

For most old people, Bitcoin is and always will remain some new internet money thing that they do not understand and have absolutely no interest in learning more about. Thats because they are set in their ways and changing that is impossible.

The new and younger generations are the ones who will carry Bitcoin on their backs into the future. And banks are already crumbling, so that future is not all that far away, I would think.

But whenever something new comes out, people always criticize it without good argument. So no need to seriously worry about what the current public opinion is. The public opinion is trash.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 08:18:40 PM

As time goes by and so does the development of Bitcoin in the world, it is increasingly presenting the perspectives of different people in understanding it, as well as the impact that will come whether it is positive or negative, maybe for those who are not interested in Bitcoin, of course they will think negatively about Bitcoin. , and the media also plays a role here when someone's perspective thinks negatively about Bitcoin when the media is unable to tell the true background of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin's background is clear. It's earnings. Or rather, the possibility of earning ordinary people. But as always, the world has turned upside down and they are trying to dress bitcoin in a shirt. What are the attempts at banking regulation worth? And if we see a bullish trend again, then everything will return to the right places.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:11:25 PM

Personally I don't think people see Bitcoin as a bad thing these days, though I know most of us would think that, but it's not the case. The truth is that a lot of people simply feel it's not meant for them. Bitcoin has been around for over decade, and I don't see any reason anyone would feel it's a scam (yes, there are few that still thinks so, but not the majority). But at the same time, if you look at it, Bitcoin is a risky business, if you invest money, there are two possibilities: it's either going to yield many profits, or you end up losing it. So when people look at this, and plus the fact that most people are hardly into investment, and prefers savings, it would be hard for them to consider Bitcoin.
Nevertheless, the community still grows, and people's interest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, keeps on growing.

i believe, the negative perception towards bitcoin is slowing down. that is because known companies or just a very good example is el salvador making btc as legal tender. if a country made it as legal tender then the hesitations of those people that btc is a scam may have gone away.
and people are also educating themselves. so the notion that btc is only used for money laundering, illegal transactions is changing. when top companies are vocal with their support towards BTC, people will think twice that it is not after all used for illegal activities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄