Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Has Taken Me To Perfection, Houses And Cars Have I Reached?  (Read 265 times)
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 04:56:28 PM

Today I have exactly five years since I came to this forum and gradually began to study bitcoin. I envy your fortitude, OP, because you've obviously seen Bitcoin at $67,000 without being tempted to sell. Is it true? Four years is a good line for holding, but after the high price, it's been two years since Bitcoin can't pick up this price, can we say that you are in a good win?

Maybe the op was selling and buying gradually on all yearly or monthly ath which was a way of accumulating more funds. Just my assumptions.

we can see that $100 monthly invested during those for 4 years would result in $7,769 as of today, which is not enough to buy houses and cars.

The Op never made mentioned of how the investment started if it's was a weekly savings or a daily saving or even a monthly buying strategy, that being said, the ops only made mentioned of few dollars which any amount can be few dollars depending on how much the person earn on a weekly basis.

7760$ is enough to build a home it's all depends on the country resident of the Op.
In my resident one can build a small home which will be accommodating for a small family.

We never can tell who is who in this forum and as such privacy protection are highly respected.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 04:58:50 PM

I'm in a happy mood for now and intend to share a little joy with all of you. Forums have taken me to new heights of bitcoin knowledge, nothing is more interesting to someone who has already achieved success in investing, although everyone's level of success varies. Bitcoin has changed my life to be more financially independent, the few $ I invested initially today has given me so many blessings and I have reached a very fulfilling stage.

I have been planning this for so long and my faith in bitcoin has paid off, today marks four years since I have been involved in bitcoin investing on a regular basis. I have a promise with my wife, that one day I will build a house and buy a car to support our journey in life, even though she never knows how long I have been investing in bitcoin, but as a good husband I explain the details Grin. Today he has enjoyed tangible results from the Investments I made in the previous four years.

Although I didn't buy houses and cars using bitcoins directly, which makes me very happy because I get fiat from investing in bitcoins and to be honest it's very difficult to build houses and buy cars if I don't prepare my finances well. While I was more fortunate to know bitcoin, compared to my colleagues who initially doubted bitcoin.

Bitcoin has changed my life to be more prepared for the financial system which is increasingly difficult to maintain its value and because of today's bitcoin I managed to build a small palace for us to live in with my wife and children. This is really a great achievement that I got in bitcoin, how was your experience?
I read your post without really understanding how bitcoin changed your life. You didn't buy a car or a house, as you say, but you built your own palace? What is this? Is this some kind of joke or is it really a palace? Couldn't you have been more specific and clearer?

Why did you choose to enjoy the results of your 4-year investment right now? There were more favorable periods for this. Have you decided that now is the time to fulfill the promise made to your wife?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 05:16:34 PM

@MarjorieZimmermanGinger, are all these stories true?
But even if this were true, I don't know why you would be taking profits when bitcoin has lost more than 60% of its price since 2021.

I don't think it's good to consider selling when bitcoin has lost a lot of value, because you are not doing it at the right moment in my opinion. You should have sold that investment in november 2021 instead of last year when the price had a big dump, doesn't that make more sense to realize profits?

You didn't buy a car or a house, as you say, but you built your own palace? What is this?
If I understand correctly, he can't buy cars and houses with bitcoin because bitcoin are not legal as legal tender in Indonesia. That implies that he has to convert his bitcoin to fiat before buying car or build house.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 05:27:23 PM

Alright, I get it, most people here are having a doubt to OP that's why they keep asking but I don't mind that since I mind my own business. I will just congratulate OP for not really buying his own house but he did build a small place for their whole family which is a very good start even though he's just been investing at 4 years.

OP did not said, he bought a house or a car but he did made a place for them and I like that idea since he's being resourceful for what is only available at the moment. Time will come that OP's goal will come true in no time.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2023, 05:34:06 PM

Congratulations OP, I know many of us here in the forum feels the same way.
Bitcoin or crypto help us when it comes to our financial status, we might not be like other's who already achieved those things like house and cars but somehow we still feel like we achieved something by being part of crypto industry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
loabiti33

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 05:53:40 PM

Really nice to see these success stories in bitcoin, even for the non early bitcoiners, shows that there's opportunity all time for most of us I'm sure.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 06:13:19 PM
Merited by CageMabok (1)

Initially I had to go against previous notions of buying gold as an asset to be considered for investment. My parents and my wife have different understandings between gold and bitcoin, for generations they kept gold and did not invest money in other forms than gold.

But I saw a different opportunity with their mindset, four years ago it was a regular investment that I did in bitcoin and actually before that I was also involved. Usually I use a buy and sell pattern when I get profits, the peak of ATH 2021 has made my bitcoin investment so much improved, starting from there I started to see investment opportunities in Bitcoin are much more profitable compared to saving gold.

I believe that anonymity is important and will sometimes limit us from avoiding the chaos caused by some people with bad intentions. For some people who doubt this story it doesn't matter, because the goal is not to make people believe it, but rather to make a little story about my life with achievements in bitcoin.

Apart from the doubts of some people about the different understanding of the topic that I made and there is absolutely no plan for any benefit. This is purely my accomplishment in bitcoin and I'm sure you have too, although not many of you are willing to start a topic like this, the thread was locked so it didn't cause much confusion.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████