Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #Quittok: Desire for positive work environments and greater work-life balance  (Read 165 times)
Zaguru12

Activity: 700
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 08:46:29 PM

Social media trends has done so many damages to the gen z than good. People this days hardly want to efforts to earn a living. They want everything on a platter of Gold. I am sure most of these people that did this are not under intense pressure to earn a living for their families.

Assuming you are an employer, would you hold this against a prospective employee if you saw a video of them quiting their job and making a video for the whole world to see?

As an Employer I wouldn’t be taken it lightly because this poses threat to my work or business, people outside could take this and either stay off my company or business and this could also turn away potential employees. If I find a video like this I would ask the creator for a public apology and also take it down or push for a legal action for defamation of company standards.

This videos not only dent the image of the company but also that of the creator because it will be hard for another employer to give him a job considering how he slander the last one

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 09:08:07 PM

There is nothing about TikTok that I like. Millennials and Gen Z's would gladly sacrifice their future for 5mins of the world validation. From the videos I have seen, it only happens in developed countries with stable economies and democracy. It happens in places where even if you are unemployed, the government can still take care of you. Literally, like no consequences.

On the other hand, I think people should leave their jobs with a plan. Don't just quit because you are in a toxic work place or you lack a work-life balance. Quit sensibly. Unless of course you live in a country where the governments  take care of the unemployed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 09:09:47 PM

I get that in a lot of the work environments it's a mess but this is way out of line. I get that it's their life and they're free to do whatever they want but it only goes ahead to show the unprofessionalism of these young people. I have nothing against people turning in their resignation from a job if they feel they're not been treated right but that decision has nothing to do with social media. The media didn't ask for that information. Some of these guys just want validation and acceptance from the public. However stupid a decision is, they will feel better about it if a certain part of social media tells them it's okay to do it.
I don't even think they thought it through because if they had they would have thought of how it would look if they go to look for another job and the employers shows them a video of them quitting their previous job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 09:28:58 PM

It’s amazing that young people are quitting their jobs while we are in a recession. They either have a trust fund or just being stupid. It’s ironic because there’s been massive layoffs this year, I have seen a lot of posts and videos of people in tears, that were laid off from their job asking for a new opportunity. I can’t imagine quitting a 9-5 for dumb reasons, unless I am hopping companies for a bigger paycheck and more time. Job hunting is a rigorous process and it’s difficult to get a job even with the right qualifications. I don’t think this trend will ever come to Nigeria, there a lots of qualify unemployed people who are willing to work.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 07:08:21 PM

There is nothing about TikTok that I like. Millennials and Gen Z's would gladly sacrifice their future for 5mins of the world validation. From the videos I have seen, it only happens in developed countries with stable economies and democracy. It happens in places where even if you are unemployed, the government can still take care of you. Literally, like no consequences.

On the other hand, I think people should leave their jobs with a plan. Don't just quit because you are in a toxic work place or you lack a work-life balance. Quit sensibly. Unless of course you live in a country where the governments  take care of the unemployed.
That's cool if there are countries like that who treat the unemployed people really well. In some countries it can only happen if there are calamities or crises like what happened last time when we had covid. Even though if my country has that status I won't still abuse it and be lazy because to have a job still gives you a better pay rate and there are some benefits too.

Anyway about the TikTok thing, I thought it was a movement to quit TikTok to have a better life because TikTok gives so much distractions and it can greatly affect our jobs but it turns out that it was the other way around. That's a crazy movement right there. I'll never support it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: