Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you got rid of to accumulate Bitcoin  (Read 542 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 10:30:05 AM

Everyone is waiting for bitcoin halving which might trigger bull run but one funny thing is that you can not predict bitcoin price and bitcoin has a gained a lot of awareness with more people becoming interested in it.
It is what's the result of halving, another bull run is being awaited by all of us. We might not able to predict correctly the price but still, that's likely that it's going to be higher than the last one.

Selling things to invest in bitcoin is a personal decision you will make personally and being aware of the risk it comes with is not bad sometimes the risk might just be what it, knowing well that bitcoin is a long time investment not hoping for a miracle to happen anytime soon. Since your mind is mad up I hope you don't end up selling  Grin.
That can't be stopped for those that haven't accumulated a lot yet. They're chasing to have as much as they can while the price isn't shooting up yet.

That's a way to cover all of those missed opportunities and they can't wait to have spare money to invest but instead, they result in selling their other precious things just for bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 11:49:39 AM

Everyone is waiting for bitcoin halving which might trigger bull run but one funny thing is that you can not predict bitcoin price and bitcoin has a gained a lot of awareness with more people becoming interested in it.
It is what's the result of halving, another bull run is being awaited by all of us. We might not able to predict correctly the price but still, that's likely that it's going to be higher than the last one.

Selling things to invest in bitcoin is a personal decision you will make personally and being aware of the risk it comes with is not bad sometimes the risk might just be what it, knowing well that bitcoin is a long time investment not hoping for a miracle to happen anytime soon. Since your mind is mad up I hope you don't end up selling  Grin.
That can't be stopped for those that haven't accumulated a lot yet. They're chasing to have as much as they can while the price isn't shooting up yet.

That's a way to cover all of those missed opportunities and they can't wait to have spare money to invest but instead, they result in selling their other precious things just for bitcoin.
I usually don't like the idea of selling something important just to buy something with the same importance rather, I'd try to find a way to acquire new source of income in order for me to buy the things that I need or even investments. I won't specifically judge anyone just because they want to sell something like property or another asset, coz we don't know what's the situation and besides it varies directly from person to person as to which is important to him/her or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 11:58:38 AM

Some people said that selling off your properties for any reason sake is bad unless its an emergency, well I say, selling some part of my land is an emergency for me to grab some more Bitcoin, I feel like 2023 is going to be an incredible year for Bitcoin investors, I could get some more lands in 2024 or when Bitcoin makes a new ATH, what do you guys think? A stupid decision or a brilliant one? How will you take this?

Also share me what you have sold this year to buy some Bitcoin, we will still be here in 2025 and I can't wait to share my incredible success story on the forum, Bitcoin loading, 100% acquired.

What are you doing to get yours? Let's talk
If you have land in a good position, that too is an investment. And if there is normal position land then you can sell it and invest in Bitcoin. But even if the best time to invest in Bitcoin is gone, there is still plenty of time to invest. I think the decision you have taken is very reasonable. Bitcoin will cross $100k in 2024 for sure. If so then surely you can buy three times more property later than what you are selling now. But of course you have to take risks. Don't be afraid to take risks. If you are afraid of investing, you will not succeed.
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 12:20:26 PM

Also share me what you have sold this year to buy some Bitcoin, we will still be here in 2025 and I can't wait to share my incredible success story on the forum, Bitcoin loading, 100% acquired.

First, selling real assets to invest in bitcoin is discouraged and shouldn't be done. Especially real estate, because land can also bring better returns than bitcoin can. I never have and will not sell anything to invest in bitcoin, my entire investment portfolio is built with salary after I have deducted all necessary expenses, I will invest in this risky asset with money that could be lost.
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 12:40:18 PM

Some people said that selling off your properties for any reason sake is bad unless its an emergency, well I say, selling some part of my land is an emergency for me to grab some more Bitcoin, I feel like 2023 is going to be an incredible year for Bitcoin investors, I could get some more lands in 2024 or when Bitcoin makes a new ATH, what do you guys think? A stupid decision or a brilliant one? How will you take this?

It's your choice, it's up to you to decide whether to sell the land for investment or not, I am against such a decision, but this is just my opinion, it's up to you.

I can only say that if you decide to do this, then wait for the bull market and never sell if the price is going to fall. 2023 may not be what you expect, there may be a long flat, or even a further fall, and only by 2025 will we reach the peak of growth in a new bull market.

In the long run, your investment should bring a good profit, and if the land does not rise much by this time, then you can buy more than you had, or buy what you previously sold, and leave the rest in bitcoins to wait for further growth.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 02:03:03 PM

It's your choice, it's up to you to decide whether to sell the land for investment or not, I am against such a decision, but this is just my opinion, it's up to you.

I can only say that if you decide to do this, then wait for the bull market and never sell if the price is going to fall. 2023 may not be what you expect, there may be a long flat, or even a further fall, and only by 2025 will we reach the peak of growth in a new bull market.

In the long run, your investment should bring a good profit, and if the land does not rise much by this time, then you can buy more than you had, or buy what you previously sold, and leave the rest in bitcoins to wait for further growth.

There will also be cases where bitcoin won't rise, and real estate will increase because life is full of surprises. I don't have a problem with him selling land to buy bitcoin, but I hope he knows what he's doing and won't regret it if his prediction doesn't come true. If it were me, I wouldn't sell land to buy bitcoin, I'd rather accumulate bitcoin every day than sell land, it's the most valuable asset today.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 04:44:34 PM

I personally invest in bitcoins not too hastily. I just keep collecting piece by piece regularly and regularly. because I also balance my daily, weekly and monthly needs in using money. I don't know what I'm doing whether it's DCA or not. but what is clear is that I continue to collect it when I have extra money that is not used. after I arrange my money for all needs including for emergency savings and such.

I know the potential for bitcoin is high but I also have to stay calm because I also know that there are big risks that must be faced. so that I don't sell any items just to buy bitcoin. but the salary that I receive from work is most likely around 5-20% percent continues to go into bitcoins every month. because my target is not only in 2025 but I think it is much longer than that. so that I only use really cold money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 05:04:44 PM

Unplanned expenses. Not entirely getting rid of it because those are stuff that you don't expect anyway but something that I have actively avoided since I found out how much it compounds over time. Now, for every venture, outing, or expense I am going to commit, I don't belligerently throw money down like I'm the owner of Kaiba Corp. but I mentally calculate or estimate how each purchase is going to be, if it's something that will be for a later date I'm going to conduct price research for it and find best deals so I don't spend that much. Since employing this strategy I found that I don't depend on my investments anymore for when money comes short, because in the past that's what I do, (and I know a lot of you do that too). So this has severely help me secure my investments are kept intact.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 05:38:45 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is a beneficial investment but selling some other thing for investment in Bitcoin is not appreciable. Nowadays buying of land is very difficult because people do not have much money to live their life easily so buying of land become somewhat difficult.

I don't think that selling of land is a good idea because you know very well that the price of land will definitely increase but for that of bitcoin we cannot guarantee its enhancement price. 2023 is a successful year for all bitcoins holders and those who already have bought bitcoin will have more benefit these days as the price is increased.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 06:02:49 PM

~
Land can just appreciate while Bitcoin would either increase or decrease. It would be better to just keep the property up for rent instead of entirely selling it so that people would still be able to generate revenue. Selling the land or property is like the last resort that you would do if you really need some cash, but not entirely to be used to invest to Bitcoin.

There was no time that I ever made investment to Bitcoin as an emergency.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 06:19:46 PM

I would not say it’s a stupid decision because you have decided it to gain benefits and profits in the future. For most of us here who have properties that are also not in profits, it’s better to sell them than to keep paying the taxes for long. And it’s your own property so you have all the right what to do with it. But always know that investing in bitcoin comes with risks, as you might lose them all if you are not responsible enough. That’s why always invest with an amount that you can afford to lose as there’s no guarantee to keep in profits when you are in an investment.
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 06:51:53 PM

As much as we might want to take part in the blessings of Bitcoin, we should take it gently and be sensible about it. You should not be so desperate to sell anything in your way simply because you want to buy Bitcoin. Landed property is an asset as well, I might only consider selling about 20% of it if I so much desire to invest more in the coin.

Thankfully, no need for that as I've been in the investment environment for many years before Bitcoin, so it has been calming me. And when I know about the coin, I just moved some money there without selling any property.

I've also been sending spare money regularly to own more of it, but under ease.
Right. Investing in bitcoin is never a competition, so you can always invest if you have saved already enough funds to invest, but if not, don’t be in a hurry, just take your time and only invest by then if you are able enough and is ready to take the risk. However, selling your property might be a very risky move. You don’t have to sell to invest. Investing has its certain risks. And if you’re not good and does not know how to manage your investment, selling your property will still be useless as you might only lose it in the end.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
K0iN

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 08:17:32 PM

The number one rule i go by is; Do not sell or invest anything you will miss if you lose it!
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 05:05:04 PM

~snip~
I usually don't like the idea of selling something important just to buy something with the same importance rather, I'd try to find a way to acquire new source of income in order for me to buy the things that I need or even investments. I won't specifically judge anyone just because they want to sell something like property or another asset, coz we don't know what's the situation and besides it varies directly from person to person as to which is important to him/her or not.
The same as me, I'm that type of investor that feels hard to dispose my other investment for another one. And if I want to add some, I'll also do the same as you, and that's to find some other ways if it's possible so that I can use that money from there and save the other asset from being sold.

There's no need to judge someone that does it, it's their asset and investments and they know what they think is best for them. Flipping is a good strategy to prolong your wealth if that's what you want to do, at the same time it's also fun.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 07:45:56 PM

As much as we might want to take part in the blessings of Bitcoin, we should take it gently and be sensible about it. You should not be so desperate to sell anything in your way simply because you want to buy Bitcoin. Landed property is an asset as well, I might only consider selling about 20% of it if I so much desire to invest more in the coin.

Thankfully, no need for that as I've been in the investment environment for many years before Bitcoin, so it has been calming me. And when I know about the coin, I just moved some money there without selling any property.

You should also know OP that there’s no late in bitcoin, so always take your time to prepare for your investment, but never be desperate enough to sell your property just because you firmly believe that bitcoin will triple your profits in the future. Yes, that could be your strategy too, but I should say it’s a very risky strategy, and you might lose them both in the future unknowingly the moment you’ll start taking wrong decisions in your investment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:24:31 PM

You are only expecting for profits, but how about if you lose? That means you will lose your property as well. So I would say your decision is quite a damn idea, no offense mate but no one would take chances to sell a property just to gain another asset. In fact, you can own bitcoin just by merely earning and saving, though it might take you long before you can invest, but at least you won’t be in panic when your investment is not doing well. Remember that bitcoin is highly volatile, one day the price may surge and then the other day the price collapses. So bitcoin can never guarantee secured profits, that’s why never invest if you think you are not prepared enough.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1180

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:32:55 PM

You should also know OP that there’s no late in bitcoin, so always take your time to prepare for your investment, but never be desperate enough to sell your property just because you firmly believe that bitcoin will triple your profits in the future. Yes, that could be your strategy too, but I should say it’s a very risky strategy, and you might lose them both in the future unknowingly the moment you’ll start taking wrong decisions in your investment.

Selling property can be justified if it's not the last bit one owns. Land or real estate in general is a form of investment and shifting wealth from one type of asset into another asset can make total sense, at least if you know what you are doing. Gambling away property shouldn't happen though, so only go for it if you can bear a temporary crisis as well. Many people are confident about Bitcoin's long-term prospects, but you should avoid to get into a situation where you could be forced to sell at a loss.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:45:44 PM

I don’t have any property yet, so I don’t have anything to sell either. And even if I have any, I won’t end up selling my property just to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin investment takes a lot of risks, and if you are not knowledgeable and patient enough, you will only lose your future profits. That’s why it never come to my senses of selling my property if there is any, I would gladly add more to it than to sell and might lose it in the long run.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:50:14 PM

~
Land can just appreciate while Bitcoin would either increase or decrease. It would be better to just keep the property up for rent instead of entirely selling it so that people would still be able to generate revenue. Selling the land or property is like the last resort that you would do if you really need some cash, but not entirely to be used to invest to Bitcoin.

There was no time that I ever made investment to Bitcoin as an emergency.
Exactly mate, and it seems the majority are slowly forgetting one of the safety tips of investing in bitcoin which is that we should only invest spare money, and also money we can afford to loose.

Investing in bitcoin is a great idea, but I think doing it while following the above rules will make the investment process very easier for us, and as well position us for a better profit from the investment in the future when we are finally ready to sell and cash in on our bitcoin investment.
Remember that when we rush in into something, there is a high chance that we might also rush out sooner or later, it make no sense investing in bitcoin, and want to pull the money out in a two or three months times, except the profit target has been reached/achieved.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:54:50 PM

Doesnt matter on what you do and its none other peoples business if we do speak about selling properties since its yours then there's no way other people would decide for themselves about your properties.

If you do see that its worth on investing out on Bitcoin via selling out those some properties of yours then it would really be your right on doing so.There's no one could stop you on what you would gonna do.

Accumulation on this year wont really be that bad considering that value is still slow.Getting in on these levels arent that a bad idea either.This is why
people do make out some comments about such selling decisions is that they are just simply that jealous because they dont have something to sell.lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: