Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Profit can be misleading.  (Read 948 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 11:33:21 PM

To some extent I agree with you , but this is when you've become over excited or overreacted about the profit , for me early profit is used to be an encouragement to actually play safe than hitting a lose at the first place, beginning with a lose can do more harm than good as a trader and lot of people quits at this point, because it alter your emotions if not controlled. However some people would think they've already arrived and have gotten it right or the right strategy to begin with when they first make profit. Whenever I start with 1-3 profits I'm always cautious about my next trade.
However, some novice traders are profitable in their early stages of trading. That is why people believe trading is simple. So, because they believe trading is simple, they are very confident in increasing their margin, which is extremely risky. So even if they lose just one trade, their profit from all his winning trades will disappear.

But this does not mean that it is better to lose in trading, you know it is difficult to handle emotions especially if you are new to trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 04:31:00 AM

To some extent I agree with you , but this is when you've become over excited or overreacted about the profit , for me early profit is used to be an encouragement to actually play safe than hitting a lose at the first place, beginning with a lose can do more harm than good as a trader and lot of people quits at this point, because it alter your emotions if not controlled. However some people would think they've already arrived and have gotten it right or the right strategy to begin with when they first make profit. Whenever I start with 1-3 profits I'm always cautious about my next trade.

One common thing attributed to making an early profit on investment is the luck factor, once they make an attempt and hit the target on this first approach, they believe that things will always be as thesame always and therefore they relax down and the next thing you see is the other side of it all, hitting them unexpectedly where they could hardly recover from, in every trading we do, we must always be on alert, anything can try to show up entirely different from what we expected, but once we see it coming, we could prepare and plan against such.
Well, I agree. But isn't it good to profit at first because it just shows that what you have learned before you try to trade does work? Profit is better than losses in your first try because it can encourage you to do better so you can gain more. But if you become complacent after that because of your thinking that it's easy then that's the problem.

As a trader, you need to improve your strategy, analysis and continue to learn. Gaining at first doesn't mean the next result would stay the same and it is one thing that a trader should be aware of especially for the newbies who are thinking it is not hard to be a trader.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:18:27 AM

snipped...

One common thing attributed to making an early profit on investment is the luck factor, once they make an attempt and hit the target on this first approach, they believe that things will always be as thesame always and therefore they relax down and the next thing you see is the other side of it all, hitting them unexpectedly where they could hardly recover from, in every trading we do, we must always be on alert, anything can try to show up entirely different from what we expected, but once we see it coming, we could prepare and plan against such.
Well, I agree. But isn't it good to profit at first because it just shows that what you have learned before you try to trade does work? Profit is better than losses in your first try because it can encourage you to do better so you can gain more. But if you become complacent after that because of your thinking that it's easy then that's the problem.

As a trader, you need to improve your strategy, analysis and continue to learn. Gaining at first doesn't mean the next result would stay the same and it is one thing that a trader should be aware of especially for the newbies who are thinking it is not hard to be a trader.
Losing is really frustrating on your first attempt and you could really think about quitting. But a person who comes into trading knowing that this could possibly happen to them, no way they'll think about it but rather make it a reason why they need to improve their knowledge and trading skill. This kind of mindset will obviously have the chance to grow and reach their goal. But for those who think trading is just easy, I was certain that when they suffer losses, they will blame the market but not themselves.

mejarm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 11:46:58 AM

You have a point, OP, but if you give it some more thought, you'll see that making money right away might motivate a beginner to stick around and give it another shot. A trader may decide to stop trading and opt for their personal peace of mind if they experience too many losses without any gains. A mental collapse might result from trading losses if one is not well prepared before starting. Both points are valid; either they aren't overly exposed to profit, or they make just enough to keep them engaged in the trading process.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 07:10:10 AM

Should newbie traders be only concerned about making profit? I do not think so.

I feel that every newbie trader should first be concerned about fully understanding trading regardless of if they make profit or not at the beginning of their trading life. A newbie trader who enjoys profits mostly during his early life as a trader may be misled to begin to think that he has cracked the code to trading and will continue making profits. Newbie traders who experience some kind of losses at the early stage of their life but still continue in trading know better how trading can be, and because of the early experience that they have had, they are at a position of becoming much better traders than those that enjoyed easy profit at the beginning which can be misleading. What do you think, let us discuss?
I agree on that if we are a trader we need to be patience if we loss it is normal because we are a newbie and there are a lot of things or strategy that we need to know to make our trades perfect, it is also normal to loss even expert also loss the most important is to know how to stand back again.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 09:01:08 AM

Should newbie traders be only concerned about making profit? I do not think so.

I feel that every newbie trader should first be concerned about fully understanding trading regardless of if they make profit or not at the beginning of their trading life. A newbie trader who enjoys profits mostly during his early life as a trader may be misled to begin to think that he has cracked the code to trading and will continue making profits. Newbie traders who experience some kind of losses at the early stage of their life but still continue in trading know better how trading can be, and because of the early experience that they have had, they are at a position of becoming much better traders than those that enjoyed easy profit at the beginning which can be misleading. What do you think, let us discuss?
The goal is to make profit, I don't think any one will trade and would not desire to get profits. The result we get in trading tells if what we have learnt is really understood or their is more to understand to get a better result in trading. Young traders needs to understand trading , and if no good result in trading I think their is need to be concerned about it.  But if one only thinks of making profits and doesn’t work towards it by getting more understanding,  at this point their is need for the person to quit and go back to the basic things that is supposed be known.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2023, 07:09:22 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2023, 10:51:15 AM by RewFrew

Yes early profit is very helpful for a trader specially newbies. For early profit mantality for a beginner is very dangerous. Because he think it is very easy to trade and easy to profit from trading. But for this miss massage a new trader will destroy his valuable fund. Without proper knowledge trading shouldn’t for appropriate for a trader. So i told that please learn properly. Then come to trade. Some times profit is not real trade.

puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 08:17:04 PM

The most important thing after this is not to become impudent. Alas, often getting the first profit, the trader thinks that he is a guru and can do everything. And it would be worth analyzing everything in order to get a good result and then.
Of course that's a basic mistake as a beginner. As traders, of course we hope to get consistent and sustainable profits in the long term. However, there are some novice traders who may be tempted to use inconsistent trading strategies or rely solely on luck to make profits. Because trading requires sufficient basic knowledge and experience to be successful in the long run. Luck might be able to help someone get a profit in the early days of trading, but if it is not supported by sufficient basic knowledge, then this luck will not last long.

This can be a problem in the long term because trading strategies that are inconsistent or rely on luck are not sustainable in the long term. Beginner traders also often do not have sufficient experience in evaluating and changing trading strategies as needed.

Because in trading, there is no guaranteed profit, but with sufficient knowledge and experience, traders can minimize the risk of loss and increase the chances of consistently making profits. Therefore, it is important for novice traders to always learn and develop their trading skills in order to be successful in the long term.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 07:33:21 PM

I completely agree with you. Making profit should not be the only concern for newbie traders. It is essential to focus on learning and understanding the market dynamics, risk management, and developing a trading strategy. Trading is not a get-rich-quick scheme, and losses are a part of the learning process. By prioritizing knowledge over profits, newbie traders can build a strong foundation for their trading career and increase their chances of long-term success.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 07:58:31 PM

The most important thing after this is not to become impudent. Alas, often getting the first profit, the trader thinks that he is a guru and can do everything. And it would be worth analyzing everything in order to get a good result and then.
Of course that's a basic mistake as a beginner. As traders, of course we hope to get consistent and sustainable profits in the long term. However, there are some novice traders who may be tempted to use inconsistent trading strategies or rely solely on luck to make profits. Because trading requires sufficient basic knowledge and experience to be successful in the long run. Luck might be able to help someone get a profit in the early days of trading, but if it is not supported by sufficient basic knowledge, then this luck will not last long.

This can be a problem in the long term because trading strategies that are inconsistent or rely on luck are not sustainable in the long term. Beginner traders also often do not have sufficient experience in evaluating and changing trading strategies as needed.

Because in trading, there is no guaranteed profit, but with sufficient knowledge and experience, traders can minimize the risk of loss and increase the chances of consistently making profits. Therefore, it is important for novice traders to always learn and develop their trading skills in order to be successful in the long term.
When you are still on your newbie days then you would definitely be having that kind of mindset or belief that would be formed along the way specially when you are really that making money or profit on first try.
It cant really be that so long before you would really be able to experience losses which it would really be making out some realizations which is something a very common scenario to experience on.
Early profit is good but be sure that you should be prepared on what comes next.This isnt really just an easy thing which you could just simply put and make profit.

There's no way for someone who could really just sail out on this market so easy and this is why it would be better to make yourself get prepared because this isnt how something that you could
easily deal with. Making profits could really be that exciting at the same time you should really be wise on what further actions that you should really be preparing into.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 06:11:23 AM

I think it's just the opposite. long-held gains are the most deceptive. I even experienced it myself, if the coin is at the peak of the bull, there is no reason to hold it, even if it goes up, the risk when holding it is much higher. I experience this very often, it's good to take advantage early. especially if the project has just been listed on the market. playing the price with fast time is the best to make profit.
Definitely depends on the project and the place it is going towards. Like for example if we are talking about long term bitcoin holding, even if you are holding when it's at peak price, if you didn't buy at the peak price then it doesn't matter.

My idea has always been more about buying bitcoin and not selling it at any point, buy it when it is 1k, buy it when it is 5k, buy it when it is 15k, and buy it when it is 100k, keep buying it whatever the price is. The logic is that, maybe I can trade and make more money if I sell at the top and buy at the bottom, but I may miss that and make a loss, however if I keep buying bitcoin then it should not be an issue and we will be doing fine without a worry. I personally am doing as fine as it gets, and do not feel worried about it at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:59:59 AM

Many traders get over excited then they begin posting the results of their trade on the internet to brag about how good they have become or to make themselves look like they're winning. After that bragging, they then return to the reality and try to make more profits so they can continue what they started but that's not how it works out.

The pressure will make it difficult to win other trades which will leads to their trading downfall. It's important for new traders for them not to brag about their early victory. The have to wait until they're consistent with the profiting trades before they can brag about it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 11:06:38 AM

The goal is to make profit, I don't think any one will trade and would not desire to get profits. The result we get in trading tells if what we have learnt is really understood or their is more to understand to get a better result in trading. Young traders needs to understand trading , and if no good result in trading I think their is need to be concerned about it.  But if one only thinks of making profits and doesn’t work towards it by getting more understanding,  at this point their is need for the person to quit and go back to the basic things that is supposed be known.
By the way, this is an interesting question: when should a beginner consider quitting trading, how long can a beginner trade without profit? The obvious answer would be until the money runs out, but what I mean is that in the beginning a beginner starts trading with small funds to check how good he is at trading, and if the results are bad at first, this means that he should stop trading, or he needs to study more trade.

In this case, everything will be individual, how persistent a person is, how much he is able to use risk management and distribute funds. With proper knowledge, a trader is able to earn money, but this activity is not for everyone. You can't just get into trading and be successful.
Blowon

Activity: 1933
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 03:08:34 PM

Correct. Beginners should care more about how they can adapt to everything they invest or trade. if they want to take profits from the start, maybe they don't measure how far the market will decline after the bull run takes place so they hold it until they cross the limit of the bull run itself.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:48:22 PM

Many traders get over excited then they begin posting the results of their trade on the internet to brag about how good they have become or to make themselves look like they're winning. After that bragging, they then return to the reality and try to make more profits so they can continue what they started but that's not how it works out.

The pressure will make it difficult to win other trades which will leads to their trading downfall. It's important for new traders for them not to brag about their early victory. The have to wait until they're consistent with the profiting trades before they can brag about it.
Whether you would brag it or not, there's no way on escaping the inevitable on which trading is never been simple in the first place on which you would be facing up the reality on how you would be making

yourself that profitable.There's no way that you could be able to have that fast track on knowing everything and into those times on which you do make out some profits when you are just starting up, then dont get too cocky or really that too confident that it is already the end because there would really be so much things which needed to be learn up first before you can call yourself to be a profitable trader. Also, on the time that you would become that veteran then you wouldnt really be having that kind of impulsive emotion on tending to share up on whatever or everything you do specially
on profitable trades.

Real professional or sustaining traders are the ones who are really that low key or really not that have the behavior on boasting up their trading results every now and then.
There's no way that you could really be that so confident on doing so on the time you would be realizing on how hard it would be on dealing up with this market.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2023, 01:07:32 AM

Newbie traders first want to increase their risk of profit. I believe that those who are new investors should acquire enough knowledge and skills to have a good understanding of crypto. A new investor thinks that once they invest, profits will come soon but basically most people are vulnerable to such misconceptions. Those people must be highly educated about their investments from an early stage if they want to make a profit. If the newbie invests by acquiring knowledge and skills and experience as advised by successful investors then profits can definitely be earned. And if you follow all these tips, definitely the newbies will get good profit by trading and they will have no location or risk in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███