Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is improving I guess?  (Read 1276 times)
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2023, 10:24:21 AM

In the end of 2023, I believe that bitcoin price will be the better position and the market will be good again. Because, the market is improving time to time not once a time. Now, the price of btc almost touch 30k and I am very satisfied with the price of btc and other coins.
We are all certain that the price of Bitcoin will improve and the market will be in a good position at the current level. Currently the market is around $28k, the market has been stable for a few days but it will not take long to become a bull market. As much as the Bitcoin market has changed in 2023, we have noticed that the value of Bitcoin was much lower in 2022. However, the way the price of Bitcoin rose last week, it seemed that Bitcoin would form another new milestone, but it did not. However, in the coming months Bitcoin will take a good position as the market is likely to grow slowly.

Recently, the Bitcoin market has started a lot of down fall.  A few days ago, the Bitcoin market was in the range of $29K but at the present time, the Bitcoin market has fallen to $26K. 

The market is continuously going down, maybe there will be a big shock in the market from here. When the Bitcoin market went to 30000 we thought that maybe the market will hold this change and move upwards gradually but we were completely wrong. 
I don't know how much the market will go down. Maybe the crypto market is going to drop below $25K very soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 12:48:45 PM

In the end of 2023, I believe that bitcoin price will be the better position and the market will be good again. Because, the market is improving time to time not once a time. Now, the price of btc almost touch 30k and I am very satisfied with the price of btc and other coins.
We are all certain that the price of Bitcoin will improve and the market will be in a good position at the current level. Currently the market is around $28k, the market has been stable for a few days but it will not take long to become a bull market. As much as the Bitcoin market has changed in 2023, we have noticed that the value of Bitcoin was much lower in 2022. However, the way the price of Bitcoin rose last week, it seemed that Bitcoin would form another new milestone, but it did not. However, in the coming months Bitcoin will take a good position as the market is likely to grow slowly.

Recently, the Bitcoin market has started a lot of down fall.  A few days ago, the Bitcoin market was in the range of $29K but at the present time, the Bitcoin market has fallen to $26K. 

The market is continuously going down, maybe there will be a big shock in the market from here. When the Bitcoin market went to 30000 we thought that maybe the market will hold this change and move upwards gradually but we were completely wrong. 
I don't know how much the market will go down. Maybe the crypto market is going to drop below $25K very soon.
Yes Bitcoin market is seeing a lot of decline in current month compared to last month. The Bitcoin market reached $31k in April but has now largely gapped in May and the market has changed. At the moment, the Bitcoin market has crossed $26,000, indicating that the market is moving towards a bear market. When the Bitcoin market peaked last month, we thought the price of Bitcoin could reach $35k-$40k very soon. But we saw the Bitcoin market drop to $25k but then rebound a bit. However, we are optimistic that the Bitcoin market will pick up again in the coming months.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 01:21:34 PM

Yes Bitcoin market is seeing a lot of decline in current month compared to last month. The Bitcoin market reached $31k in April but has now largely gapped in May and the market has changed. At the moment, the Bitcoin market has crossed $26,000, indicating that the market is moving towards a bear market. When the Bitcoin market peaked last month, we thought the price of Bitcoin could reach $35k-$40k very soon. But we saw the Bitcoin market drop to $25k but then rebound a bit. However, we are optimistic that the Bitcoin market will pick up again in the coming months.

Bitcoin price has dumped a lot more volume this month than last month. The market has dumped so much in the span of a few days that the current market condition looks like it will take a long time to recover. Just when the market goes up a bit, the market starts dumping again. At the moment it is difficult to say which direction the market will go. We will see a big change in the market from here, whichever direction the market goes.
Those who invested when Bitcoin was at $31,000 may be worried, especially with the current market movement. We all hope that the market will go well soon.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 03:34:15 PM

It is always very difficult to predict the future market of Bitcoin. Some of the recent researches showed that the price of Bitcoin will have significant growth in upcoming months. By the end of this year we can see the Bitcoin growth. The crypto currency market is now moving good hope it will continue then we will see the good changes in the Bitcoin market.
Bitcoin halving is going to happen next year which is positive sign for btc price and we can expect some positive movement. Most of the time when btc halved their mining rate, big whale active more to hold btc. before this event we might see small dump many times to create some fear in the market so that weak hand left the market by selling and then whale will buy at low price.

BTC is improving this year because if we compare it with previous year then btc is much better. we have seen very bad news about crypto and btc but btc still surviving. btc should trade above 30k for entering into bull market. below this dear will be still in the market and we will not see big money flow.

Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 04:17:50 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin has been evolving and improving over time. As the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has undergone numerous advancements and developments since its inception. Efforts have been made to enhance its scalability, security, and transaction speed through initiatives such as the Lightning Network and Segregated Witness (SegWit). Additionally, institutional adoption of Bitcoin has increased, with major companies and financial institutions showing interest and investing in the cryptocurrency. Moreover, regulatory frameworks around the world have started to take shape, providing a more structured environment for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to operate within. While Bitcoin's journey is not without challenges, its ongoing improvements and growing acceptance indicate a positive trajectory for the digital asset.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Patrol69

Activity: 560
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 02:36:55 AM

Indeed, Bitcoin has been evolving and improving over time. As the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has undergone numerous advancements and developments since its inception. Efforts have been made to enhance its scalability, security, and transaction speed through initiatives such as the Lightning Network and Segregated Witness (SegWit). Additionally, institutional adoption of Bitcoin has increased, with major companies and financial institutions showing interest and investing in the cryptocurrency. Moreover, regulatory frameworks around the world have started to take shape, providing a more structured environment for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to operate within. While Bitcoin's journey is not without challenges, its ongoing improvements and growing acceptance indicate a positive trajectory for the digital asset.
Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity compared to other digital currencies. People are trusting Bitcoin now. Many people are buying bitcoins instead of keeping them in the bank. A large number of people around the world are now involved with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is evolving with the changing times. And recently there have been some Bitcoin-centric positive events that are very positive for Bitcoin. There are still a lot of people who don't trust Bitcoin but as time changes, it will be seen that those people are getting involved with Bitcoin. They have not developed a relationship with Bitcoin so far because the good aspects of Bitcoin have not reached them.  If the benefits of Bitcoin reach them, they will certainly adopt Bitcoin.
Bitcoin_people

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 02:51:53 AM

It is always very difficult to predict the future market of Bitcoin. Some of the recent researches showed that the price of Bitcoin will have significant growth in upcoming months. By the end of this year we can see the Bitcoin growth. The crypto currency market is now moving good hope it will continue then we will see the good changes in the Bitcoin market.
The Bitcoin market touched the highest price we have ever seen. Again the Bitcoin market changed later which descended into a bear market. However, it can be predicted that the Bitcoin market may introduce an upward trend towards the end of the year. And there is no doubt that the Bitcoin market will grow, this virtual currency is currently the most traded in the world. Many countries around the world are becoming economically self-sufficient as Bitcoin transactions are introduced. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and flourishing nowadays compared to the past. Nowadays, payment by Bitcoin to buy various products is becoming possible very quickly or easily. and because of all these activities by Bitcoin, the number of investments is increasing, so it is understood that Bitcoin will improve further in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2023, 10:14:03 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2023, 02:28:14 PM by Sayeds56

We are more likely to experience better end of the year, as of last two weeks Bitcoin was $23,000 but I can see some impressive changes hopefully the ends or mid of the year will make significant changes in price. Though am not excited much because  even if it pumps I might not enjoy the fat price, I bought when the price is high but now you will pity my wallet. Anyway we're sure of better 2023.

It appears like you are referring to positive change in Bitcoin price and potential for further increase in coming weeks and months. I think in year 2022 when Bitcoin price hit around $15,000, many analysts were predicting its price to fall below 10,000, however fortunately these prediction didn't come true.. Since beginning of year 2023, Bitcoin market has demonstrated remarkable  performance and Bitcoin is now trading around $27,000. I believe declining trend in CPI (consumer price index) was the major contributing factor behind reversal of trend.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2023, 01:58:03 PM

We are more likely to experience better end of the year, as of last two weeks Bitcoin was $23,000 but I can see some impressive changes hopefully the ends or mid of the year will make significant changes in price. Though am not excited much because  even if it pumps I might not enjoy the fat price, I bought when the price is high but now you will pity my wallet. Anyway we're sure of better 2023.

It appears like you are referring to positive change in Bitcoin price and potential for further increase in coming weeks and months. I think in year 2022 when Bitcoin price hit around $15,000, many analysts were predicting its price to fall below 10,000, however fortunately these prediction didn't come true.. Since beginning of year 2023, Bitcoin market has demonstrated remarkable  performance and Bitcoin is now trading around $27,000. I believe declining trend in CPI (consumer price index) was the major contributing factor behind reversal of trend.
With every bear and bull market, new dips and ATH are established respectively and each time either of these market seasons occurs, you don't expect a dip that would be lower than that of the previous. Maybe it would be some 70% below the existing ATH or 30% above the previous dip but, not below that. Same could be rative of the ATH. Could be some 30% higher or more. Either way, it gets better as time goes. How could it not... It's a scared commodity and more people are getting in by the day, creating a demand and supply curve as it goes.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Patrol69

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 04:04:29 AM

The Bitcoin market touched the highest price we have ever seen. Again the Bitcoin market changed later which descended into a bear market. However, it can be predicted that the Bitcoin market may introduce an upward trend towards the end of the year. And there is no doubt that the Bitcoin market will grow, this virtual currency is currently the most traded in the world. Many countries around the world are becoming economically self-sufficient as Bitcoin transactions are introduced. Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and flourishing nowadays compared to the past. Nowadays, payment by Bitcoin to buy various products is becoming possible very quickly or easily. and because of all these activities by Bitcoin, the number of investments is increasing, so it is understood that Bitcoin will improve further in the future.
After Bitcoin touched its peak price everyone thought that maybe the market would cross $100K at that time. But since that time the market has gradually started going down and till now the market is going down. And at one point the market came close to its lowest around $15K. 

From that situation, the market improved a bit, but later the market again went down a lot. Now the market value of BTC is around $25K. But considering some aspects, it seems that the market may go down a little more. That is, the market is likely to fall below $20K. 
We expect the Bitcoin price to increase early in the year as we have in previous years where the price of Bitcoin has increased significantly at the beginning of the year.
Bitcoin_people

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 04:21:22 AM

The Bitcoin market is currently in the same position it was in for the past few days. The price of Bitcoin in the market has changed to $25,700 dollars, there is a fear of a bear market. I think we won't see much growth in the Bitcoin market this month compared to other months. But the Bitcoin market is definitely likely to grow by the end of the year. Looking at the position in the market at the moment, it is understood that the market may move a little further down. However, the price of Bitcoin may change but it will take some time and market changes will definitely be seen. And the price of Bitcoin is likely to increase to the highest level by the end of the year, experts predict that the Bitcoin market may turn into a bull market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
danskgraes

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 08:17:46 AM

The Bitcoin market is currently in the same position it was in for the past few days. The price of Bitcoin in the market has changed to $25,700 dollars, there is a fear of a bear market. I think we won't see much growth in the Bitcoin market this month compared to other months. But the Bitcoin market is definitely likely to grow by the end of the year. Looking at the position in the market at the moment, it is understood that the market may move a little further down. However, the price of Bitcoin may change but it will take some time and market changes will definitely be seen. And the price of Bitcoin is likely to increase to the highest level by the end of the year, experts predict that the Bitcoin market may turn into a bull market.
So, let me get this straight: we're in the same position as the past few days, there's fear of a bear market, but also a prediction that we'll reach the highest level by the end of the year? It's like trying to read tea leaves in a tornado.
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 07:45:32 PM

We are more likely to experience better end of the year, as of last two weeks Bitcoin was $23,000 but I can see some impressive changes hopefully the ends or mid of the year will make significant changes in price. Though am not excited much because  even if it pumps I might not enjoy the fat price, I bought when the price is high but now you will pity my wallet. Anyway we're sure of better 2023.
Obviously Bitcoin improving gradually there has no doubt. In 2010 Bitcoin price was only $0.09$. But day by day Bitcoin coin price increasing. In 2011 Bitcoin price was $1-$30. Now it’s price is $26k. But in 2021-2022 its price huge pumped. Bitcoin ATH was $67500 which happen 11/09/2021. Gradually Bitcoin Being popular and It's usability increasing day by day. So i think in neat future Bitcoin price will hit $100k there has no doubt. Big big Business man and big investors are involving with crypto specially Bitcoin. So in in future Bitcoin will more improve there has no doubt.

Patrol69

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 11:47:59 AM

For a few days the price of Bitcoin increased a bit but now the price of Bitcoin has come down a lot again. Most likely, the price of Bitcoin is now between $25,000 and $26,000. This year, Bitcoin touched the highest we saw in April at $31,000, but the price of Bitcoin has gone from $31,000 to $26,000. That is, the price of Bitcoin has dropped below 5000 dollars in the span of these two months. If these five thousand dollars had gone up instead of down, we might have seen something different in the market.
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 01:09:14 PM

We are more likely to experience better end of the year, as of last two weeks Bitcoin was $23,000 but I can see some impressive changes hopefully the ends or mid of the year will make significant changes in price. Though am not excited much because  even if it pumps I might not enjoy the fat price, I bought when the price is high but now you will pity my wallet. Anyway we're sure of better 2023.
I think you talked about only the Bitcoin prices. Also, there are multiple dapps launching in the Bitcoin ecosystem with different use cases. So it will grow the Bitcoin ecosystem.  Currently, there are few meme coins. launched.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 03:01:53 PM

Crypto is of course very difficult to predict whether it will improve or vice versa, as happened this week which can go up more than 20%, usually the trend will decrease again because many people will sell and feel that they are getting big profits, for those who hold long term of course the best option is not to check prices too often because it can make us tempted to sell when it goes up.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 03:08:22 PM

For some reason I thought this would be a thread about Bitcoin development or how the inscriptions have kicked up a wave of necessary development, but it’s just about the price. The price really doesn’t have anything to do with Bitcoin’s improvement or functionality at all, so I think what you mean is that the Bitcoin market is improving.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 02:10:14 PM

The increase that occurred at the end of June like today certainly makes us optimistic, FUDs and negative issues that are happening at this time are Binance which is experiencing a financial crisis, but all of these issues are refuted because many consumers withdraw and do not experience problems like what happened with FTX, of course this makes the market can continue to rise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Andrija Branislav

Activity: 229
Merit: 25

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 02:37:31 PM

The increase that occurred at the end of June like today certainly makes us optimistic, FUDs and negative issues that are happening at this time are Binance which is experiencing a financial crisis, but all of these issues are refuted because many consumers withdraw and do not experience problems like what happened with FTX, of course this makes the market can continue to rise.

And now the Belgian financial regulator has ordered Binance to stop offering virtual currency services in the country. They consider the provision of exchange services between virtual currencies and legal currencies of non-European Economic Area countries provided by Binance as a violation of Belgian anti-money laundering laws. it seems the story is continuing whether this issue will also make the BTC Correction price return again??

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 05:58:58 PM

Bitcoin has improved because indeed good news has arrived, and one of the good news came from the SEC that they approved ETFs,
and the second is goodnews from China which gives permission for cryptocurrencies, and the last one is ahead of the Halving.
Yes, of all that, of course Bitcoin can continue its bullish rally, maybe until 2025. If there is a correction in price movements, of course that is a natural thing.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: