Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much post you can do per day?
15 minutes - 0 (0%)
30 minutes - 1 (7.1%)
1 hour - 0 (0%)
5 posts per day - 5 (35.7%)
Wont bother - 8 (57.1%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spammers and Burst Posters only  (Read 856 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2023, 12:24:17 PM

There're still people like me who leaves gaps in their posting time even if it's on different thread not just to be considered a spam maybe it's  just some sort of hobby or maybe they just wanted their account latest/past posts to be clean just like in my case.  Grin

The questions here should be, is there a maximum amount of post limits per day the forum has stated that should be followed by the community, No there isn't. The only time I know the forum restricts you from posting simultaneously is when you're a newbie. Other's are free to post as much as they want, provided they aren't delivery low quality posts, it doesn't matter how many post you post per day. Campaign either aren't supposed to detect how many posts we can make. If you're in a campaigns that counts only 5 posts a day doesn't mean you should be making only 5 posts per day. You can make as many posts as you want and the campaign manager chooses which best 5 he should qualify for the daily posts count same as the weekly quota.

Burst posting should be about quality as others have highlighted and I support that argument instead of quantity of posts. Personally my posts number can vary between 5 to 15 posts per day depending on how chatty I'm for the day. Some days they come in interval of minutes while others days hours and I believe same can be said about others too and weren't trying to burst post. When we can say a usual is honestly burst posting is when he makes a certain amount of posts in the last hours before the end of his campaign week, just to beat the cut for eligiblity of payments for that week.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 12:39:28 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

No matter how many hours I spend on the forum. Sometimes I find myself that I have almost nothing to post. I wouldn't say I like posting on a thread where I have no genuine interest. If I do, I end up posting shit that I don't want to. I should be bold here. Usually, I don't post in gambling sections. If I post there just for the signature campaign requirements (My current signature campaign doesn't require me to post there), that will be a shit post. I like discussing Cricket games, and luckily Cricket Discussion thread is available in the gambling section.

I have another side of the Story as well. Sometimes I come to the forum and see a lot of threads where I am interested and want to write a considerable number of posts in a short time. When I see good topics I am interested in, I can write posts with around ten minutes gaps. I track a reputed user with the super notifier bot. Sometimes I see him write posts with 10 minutes gap, which is not post-bursting, in my opinion.

Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 01:16:56 PM

We all have different categories of how people post on this forum, some were inky for their signature campaign requirements only, some do not post base on participating on a signature campaign and have no interest in any, while the last set of people were those that combine the both, which means their posting patterns cannot be predicted, they post both on their post requirements for participating in a signature campaign and also post beyond the required limit, same also we have with the time each member comes online to the forum to make post, in line with their daily schedules.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 04:51:16 PM

In my opinion, burst posting refers to when someone repeatedly posts messages in the forum with less than a 5 mins gap between each post. This kind of behavior is considered spamming and is not tolerated. As a normal member, I believe that there should be a gap of 5 to 10 minutes between posts. However, this time span may vary depending on how fast a person writes and comes up with ideas to share.

The issue arises when users who are already part of a signature campaign start posting excessively in the last 24 hours before the payment day. Some campaign managers have enforced rules to address this problem, such as not paying users who post more than 30% or (40%) of their total posts in a single day. I think this is an excellent way to prevent spam and would recommend other signature campaign managers to adopt similar measures.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 09:55:58 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

In my opinion, burst posting refers to when someone repeatedly posts messages in the forum with less than a 5 mins gap between each post. This kind of behavior is considered spamming and is not tolerated. As a normal member, I believe that there should be a gap of 5 to 10 minutes between posts. However, this time span may vary depending on how fast a person writes and comes up with ideas to share.
OK, pay attention to this point. If you can post every 5 minutes, you have fast writing skills, you know the topic with possessive knowledge, the quality of your posts is good [above average] - would you agree if someone thought you were spammer and burst poster?

The case is definitely very different from one user to another, but if you are ordinary posters, then waiting time between posts is good for you so you have a chance to think about how you can make quality post. The point is in the quality of your post, you have to remember it correctly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2023, 10:49:03 AM

It doesn't matter how many posts you post a day that you are a spammer. Basically depends on your post whether you are a blast post or a spammer. Many people make various irrelevant posts on the forum which do not make any sense.  And their posting style completely violates forum rules.  Basically they are spammers. 

When posting always consider what type of post you are making. Two constructive posts will contribute to the forum rather than twenty irrelevant posts. So instead of posting twenty irrelevant posts, we should post two constructive ones. And if you feel that the posts you are sharing are constructive and useful for the forum and people are getting information from your posts then you can post with some time gap and your posts will never be burst posts.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
karmamiu

Merit: 351

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 02:18:26 AM

OK, pay attention to this point. If you can post every 5 minutes, you have fast writing skills, you know the topic with possessive knowledge, the quality of your posts is good [above average] - would you agree if someone thought you were spammer and burst poster?

The case is definitely very different from one user to another, but if you are ordinary posters, then waiting time between posts is good for you so you have a chance to think about how you can make quality post. The point is in the quality of your post, you have to remember it correctly.
It is quality over quantity to be exact. Creating posts and replying takes a long time for new users but for those who stayed long enough, they are able to contruct narratives easily while being on point. It is expected that new users will try to rank up by posting so much everyday, but we should also consider that it takes 2 weeks to update your activity. At least they already have posts stock already, but does your posts at least decent enough to be called average? If it's not then you should think twice before posting again. This is why it is recommended for new users to explore first, read and learn before posting or replying into something they can relate the topic to.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 04:50:12 AM

I think difficult finding topic and getting source information for make posting on every 5 minutes, possibility some one have prepare it before and make posting every 5 minutes but has already source link for posting. But post on every 5 minutes will category as burst post and warning for participants joined with signature campaign will be disqualify.

Effective make post every one hour and have enough time preparing for second post and get source information how to use for second post, but depending with every one skill and if some one have possibility with smart think maybe they can get short time for preparing to second post.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Helena Yu

Activity: 546
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 05:18:34 AM

I think difficult finding topic and getting source information for make posting on every 5 minutes, possibility some one have prepare it before and make posting every 5 minutes but has already source link for posting. But post on every 5 minutes will category as burst post and warning for participants joined with signature campaign will be disqualify.

Effective make post every one hour and have enough time preparing for second post and get source information how to use for second post, but depending with every one skill and if some one have possibility with smart think maybe they can get short time for preparing to second post.
I can't remember which one have 5 minutes gap every post, but I know there are many members have 10 minutes gap every post in this forum. If you think user who have 10 minutes gap is a burst poster and he should be kicked from the campaign, you're wrong because they're participating in the highest paid signature campaign and they never get kicked until the campaign end.

A user who post every one hour isn't always a good poster and a user who post every 5 minutes isn't always a bad poster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
karmamiu

Merit: 351

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 07:43:17 AM

I can't remember which one have 5 minutes gap every post, but I know there are many members have 10 minutes gap every post in this forum. If you think user who have 10 minutes gap is a burst poster and he should be kicked from the campaign, you're wrong because they're participating in the highest paid signature campaign and they never get kicked until the campaign end.

A user who post every one hour isn't always a good poster and a user who post every 5 minutes isn't always a bad poster.
I have few acquaintances before that does this exactly like making a post and save it as a draft and then just copy paste it for the exact thread they wanted to reply. I learned about this because this is one of the tricks, they taught me before. Did I follow their steps? No, this type of strategy doesn't sit well with me, it's okay to do it like this if you are replying to the OP (general topic) but if you are making replies with other members like what I am doing right now, it is hard to do that, since each member has their own point of view they wanted to share and if you didn't get exactly what they wanted to convey, your replies will be off topic.

Indeed, it's true that time gaps for posting isn't that really mattered as long as you are on topic, and you are engaging with your fellow members here. I remembered when I was 5th grade my teacher said that to be able to have communication there must be MESSAGE to RECEIVER to REPLY, and that's how I differentiate this forum since this was made to provoke discussions with wide range of topics to choose from, so it's no wonder each member is focusing on different topics and replying differently on every thread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2023, 07:19:30 AM

There is nothing like post bursting.
If there is, it is not a problem to the forum.
If it was to be a problem, theymos would have edited the forum code such that you cannot post if you do not have upto 5mins delay after a previous post.
Since there's nothing like this implemented, it therefore means that post bursting isn't a problem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2023, 09:42:53 AM

Very accurate the level and speed of comprehension varies among users. But on average posters should wait 5-10 minutes before  engaging in a different discussion because that way it will give them more time to think and as well help them come up with more constructive, argumentative and concrete posts.

Some posters can be constructive no matter how short the timing between their posts are but if they give more time to thinking and understanding a post they will eventually do more better than they would have done while the rushed into discussion. Spamming sometimes doesn't occur intentionally it could happen as a result of rushing into discussing a post that has not been well understood by the poster.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:29:16 PM

There is nothing like post bursting.
If there is, it is not a problem to the forum.
If it was to be a problem, theymos would have edited the forum code such that you cannot post if you do not have upto 5mins delay after a previous post.
Since there's nothing like this implemented, it therefore means that post bursting isn't a problem.

Burst posting is a problem in itself as it will never help you make a constructive post.

For example, can you make let's suppose 4 good posts in a matter of 30 mins in different threads? You need to read the few posts above, understand the conversation and then post your point of view. If you are not doing this, then you're only posting to complete the quota of the campaign in order to get the payment.

By the way, you cannot survive long in a campaign with the habit of burst posting as good campaign managers will soon identify your behavior and replace you with those who pay attention to the details.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 166

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 06:56:35 PM

In addition to what has already been mentioned, as a newbie I have seen some individuals strive to meet the requisite number of posts in a campaign in a short amount of time, which results in them having bad postings and some of them getting abounded.
This is due to their lack of concentration and the fact that they are only here to make money rather than have an influence

jokers10
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 3008

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:18:52 PM

Considering you have followed all the rules and you are on topic, what is your average number of posts?

If I'm interested in the topic and have something to say, if the discussion is active, then I see no reason to count number of posts. I guess it was over 50 a day when I was passionate. But usually it is not what will happen every day. If one day I post tens of posts usually I feel myself tired of posting and make much less next. So there is no average posts amount, it depends on topics I read in exact day.

If there is a signature I can be a little more motivated, but I feel myself much more comfortable with campaigns without minimum quota as I don't like to feel that posting should be done.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
imamusma

Activity: 1358
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:44:45 PM

If I'm interested in the topic and have something to say, if the discussion is active, then I see no reason to count number of posts. I guess it was over 50 a day when I was passionate. But usually it is not what will happen every day. If one day I post tens of posts usually I feel myself tired of posting and make much less next. So there is no average posts amount, it depends on topics I read in exact day.
As long as users are making quality posts then I don't think quantity is much of a concern even if they are creating them every 5 minutes per post. I never expected that users would be so guilty when they can make 50 posts per day with good discussion quality. Even if the campaign manager limits the 4-5 posts per day they pay or count, there is no reason why they should stop you from posting more than the amount they pay per day or per week.

If there is a signature I can be a little more motivated, but I feel myself much more comfortable with campaigns without minimum quota as I don't like to feel that posting should be done.
Of course, many people would feel the same way about that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:00:07 PM

It's always good to make intervals between posts, the first one is to always allow others to make reply on the same thread you posted to before making another post on same thread, this is one of the ways to avoid bursting posts, the second way to avoid it is to always put time intervals between posts, which means you can't just make about 4 to 5 Posts within 4 minutes or less, it could means that your post content is a low quality post or rather such user may be using an artificial bot system in making his post, because before you can make any post, you are expected to have read through and understand the topic content before making your own post under the thread, any off topic post of such related from th above discussed way of postings may be regarded as post bursting ir spamming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 08:06:35 PM

In addition to what has already been mentioned, as a newbie I have seen some individuals strive to meet the requisite number of posts in a campaign in a short amount of time, which results in them having bad postings and some of them getting abounded.
This is due to their lack of concentration and the fact that they are only here to make money rather than have an influence

As a newbie, I never expected such deep thoughts haha like seriously! At some level, your observations are right about the people who do that or I would like to say the account that posts in such a way is highly possible that they are the alt-accounts to make more money. Not every campaign poster is doing such things some of them really post-natural and quality content. Observations vary from person to person but I would like to recommend spending more time asking questions and answering them it will increase your learning skills. It's not hard to really post 5 to 9 posts a day in a natural way. Now from the last 2 to 3 weeks in the regular section where I post regularly topics getting more likely repeated and reviews are making shit topics, Maximum of the topics posted by the new ones are always nonsense.

It's always good to make intervals between posts

I do agree with it but it's not always necessary as some days you start posting in flow which I think should not be considered as burst posting. This a fact that the in best posted posts you can easily identify the  count making approach of the posters because he will try to put extra useless words to make it leanghty or starts try to trick somehow to avoid the palgrism and spaming.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 04:16:33 AM

I think this question is appropriate in this section. I just wanted to know how many posts you can do everyday and no other intentions.

Lately I have noticed lots of complaints regarding burst posting and spammers, IDK what do you guys think about a burst poster or a spammer, but I have an average of 8-12 hours a day staying in the forum and with a 15-30 minutes post gap I should say I can make at least 15-20 posts a day depending on my mood. Though for sure there will be people here saying depending on a topic or "you don't care about the topic as long as you can post" thingy.
As far as I understand, burst post basically means posting quickly. A lot of forums are spammed especially by excessive posting. Since you post 15 - 30 minutes between 8 hours and 12 hours every day, you definitely post burst. You should keep a post gap of at least one hour per day and 12 to 13 posts in 12 hours per day will be enough for you. and if you post with this in mind, your posts will not be spam or brust posts.

Considering you have followed all the rules and you are on topic, what is your average number of posts?
I keep the post gaffe to a minimum of one hour on the statistics I post daily. and I post my daily post 8-10 so I think my burst post and spamming will not happen. I believe postings following these rules will not be considered spamming or burst posts.

Additional question: For you what is the acceptable time gap during/while posting in this forum?
It is very important to follow one rule for each thing. It's best to maintain a routine of posting to the forum every day on that regret.  Especially if you keep post gap while posting daily then it won't count as spamming for you. So I think it would be best to post a minimum of 1 hour per post every day.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:18:08 PM

Post bursting differs in some situation, if you are following a discussion on a thread, your posting interval may not be up to 30 minutes. What is considered is how quality the post looks. Post bursting seem like low quality posts published within few time intervals from the previous posts, in other word its spamming the forum for personal gains, not necessarily signature campaign. Members can post as many as they could in a day, and I've observed some quality posters who post multiple amount of posts in a day that's no crime in my view.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄