Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lagos fire outbreak.  (Read 81 times)
uche6215 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 07:28:11 PM
Merited by Mr.suevie (2), fillippone (1)

Gooday mates, I have checked this forum and I haven't seen this thread so I decided to share it with you guys.
First of all fire 🔥 catastrophes are the most critical situation that somebody should experience, my motive for saying this is because of the incident that occurred on an island at Balogun Market in Lagos state, these fire 🔥 outbreak has caused a lot of losses and I can testify that properties of most businessmen and woman are lost and even the governments of Lagos state isn't doing anything about it, I know that this is not the first or second time a fire incident had occurred in this island and my question is what is the cause of this fire outbreak in Lagos state.
Here is the news link
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/590474-breaking-fire-erupts-in-lagos-market.html

How can these fire outbreaks stop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 06:01:04 PM

This is a sad event but I am grateful that there was no loss of life. Although many people have lost huge sums in cash and goods, life is priceless. I just hope most of the traders are under insurance policies that will help them recover their losses. The government should also come up with some welfare plans that could reduce the financial hardship that the affected traders will go through.

Markets in the Nigerian city of Lagos have been having recurrent fire outbreaks recently. There is a need to investigate the causes of this havoc and come up with preventive measures to avert future occurrences.

There is also a need to have a well-organized, trained, and equipped firefighting department. That will respond quickly to fire outbreaks and stop the fire from spreading. Roads and buildings should also be constructed in ways that will grant these firefighters unhindered access to these affected buildings.

@OP I think you might get more responses if you have posted this topic on the Nigerian local board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 06:11:12 PM

My condolence goes to those who have lost their lives and proqperties in this fire outbreak, but the fact that fire incidence are natural occurrences made it hard for individual analysis of the fact that this is a natural occurrences made it glaring that there is no need for more discussion unless we want to raise aid for those affected by the fire outbreak in the popular market which has affected many traders.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
uche6215 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 06:33:01 PM
Merited by Zlantann (1)

This is a sad event but I am grateful that there was no loss of life. Although many people have lost huge sums in cash and goods, life is priceless. I just hope most of the traders are under insurance policies that will help them recover their losses. The government should also come up with some welfare plans that could reduce the financial hardship that the affected traders will go through.

Markets in the Nigerian city of Lagos have been having recurrent fire outbreaks recently. There is a need to investigate the causes of this havoc and come up with preventive measures to avert future occurrences.

There is also a need to have a well-organized, trained, and equipped firefighting department. That will respond quickly to fire outbreaks and stop the fire from spreading. Roads and buildings should also be constructed in ways that will grant these firefighters unhindered access to these affected buildings.

@OP I think you might get more responses if you have posted this topic on the Nigerian local board.

Zlantann Thanks for your advice on moving this thread to the Nigerian local board, I have successfully done as you just said.

This fire outbreak has damaged a lot of properties, and I can say that this fire disaster affects those that are from the East more than the indigene of Lagos state because they are the most successful businesspeople in lagos state.
Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 11:44:59 PM

My good lord, the fire is really massive and might have destroyed many properties around that area and most times the fire service agency in Nigeria are not fast enough when its to response to all this massive cases of fire outbreak, like the time we had a similar case in my place here in swali market yenagoa it was resident who were present at the scene that turned fire fighters and quench the fire before the firefighters arrived, well I just hope  no life's would be claimed by the fire.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zanab247

Activity: 1176
Merit: 118

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 10:47:48 AM

Quote from: uche6215
Let the government put it as a law to all shop owner in Lagos not to connect electricity to their shop but to allow them use generator to do anything they want to do in their businesses. If you can flash back what normally caused this fire outbreak in Lagos is through the electricity, the outbreak use to happened in the midnight where people has closed from their business activities, either some people forgot to switch off their appliance in their various store. If all the shop owner can be use to generator in their business activities, I guess it will really stop this fire outbreak in Lagos because it always reduce the victim to zero level.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2023, 10:37:31 PM

A fire outbreak is usually caused by some careless mistake people make at times, such as forgetting to turn off the stove, pressing iron, or forgetting to completely put out a little fire that could linger and lead to a great flame. There was a fashion house that got burned. In my city of residence, and that was last year that the incident took place, when the source of the fire got investigated, it was noted that the cause of the fire was because they left an iron on top of a plastic table without turning it off, and when they closed work that day, they did not turn it off, and the iron overheated, melted the rubber, and caused the flame that burned down the house. I just thought that people should be more careful handling things they know could cause fire or explosions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██