Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:02:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] O2-PROTOCOL.COM - CARBON OFFSET FINANCING & LEVERAGE DEFI 🌳🌍📢  (Read 335 times)
csa1234 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2023, 02:52:03 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2023, 04:34:44 AM by csa1234

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mistah

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 07:36:49 PM

70 million fdv at presale price is a bit high for such a project lol
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 04:35:55 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2023, 05:04:57 AM by csa1234

70 million fdv at presale price is a bit high for such a project lol

Thanks, presale prices are setup correctly, lol almost infarted when i checked what you pointed out, eyes almost got out lol, thanks again.

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2023, 07:07:34 AM

🎉 It's my pleasure to announce that I'm almost done with the first version of our multi-DEX arbitrage bot!

🤖 Basically, this dAPP will search for triangular arbitrage opportunities between several DEXs using 3 tokens
the profits generated will be directed to O2-Protocol stakers.

It's the first of several dAPPs tools available for our community benefits, which will create passive income opportunities for stakers. 🌟

We are using a DEFI and Voluntary Carbon Offseting Market to create a synergy ecosystem between traditional business model and web3 tech. WAGMI!!!! join us!!

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2023, 06:28:30 AM

📢🎉 The Financial Seed Round for O2 Protocol is now LIVE! 💰 Don't miss your chance to invest in a revolutionary platform that's set to transform the DeFi landscape. Visit http://o2-protocol.com to learn more and join us on this journey! 🌟 #O2Protocol #DeFi #Investmet #O2PR

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
Mistah

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 01:15:28 PM

so now we have a value of $1 per coin according to the airdrop ("Get your access to the whitelist and receive in Airdrop 100 O2PR tokens (approx. value $100"). seems legit bro. one of the worst cash grab attempts ive ever seen. wAgMi!!! jOiN uS!!!
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2023, 04:52:11 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2023, 06:17:43 AM by csa1234

I am the CEO of O2 Protocol, I direct and control everything personally, for a simple reason, security and confidentiality.
Regarding the price, short answer is YES, O2PR will have an initial liquidity value of 1 MATIC per token (NOT $1 thats why it says APPROX at current MATIC/USD price) after we deploy the first tranche of liquidity to Uniswap.
If you dont like the Airdrop, its fine, we are not here to offer stunnings high yield liquidity farming minting like others proyects do, just to rug on your face as happened all over the blockchain, you should know this by now.
The best approach and secure way is a simple Airdrop, and if no body takes it, its even better for the project.

Regarding the initials "wagm" that you have put in a sarcastic way, I can only tell you that with time you will see that this project is serious and will be outstanding above all other projects, the reason is simple: we work with a real business model and highly lucrative as is financing and certifying forests for carbon offsetting. This is a real business, and proof of this is our support and certification by the National University of Asuncion, StartUp Lab division, and the entire pre-incubation process carried out. It should also be noted that I have very little free time to be able to sit down and check messages from forums or social networks, since most of my time I have meetings with NGOs reaching association agreements, other DEFIs (one of them very well known, which already is interested in associating with us, for reasons of confidentiality I cannot mention it even until we have a signed agreement) and personally developing the dApp... without further ado, I leave you a copy of our certificate from the University of Asuncion, polytechnic faculty, Start Up Lab division.

And yes, I am the same Cesar Saguier that appears on that certificate as well as on our website.

If you have no interest in our project, I would kindly appreciate it if you refrain from participating in our community with such negativity and bad intentions.

Thanks for pointing me out your "thoughts"...

This text written by you, is criminally classified as defamation and slander against me, insinuating me as the author of a crime of misappropriation.
I leave a record of the text written by you and I reserve the rights to take any legal action.
Due to the nature of this accusation against me and my rights to claim for defamation and slander, I also record that because of this, I, members of my family and members of the project are exposed to any type of act in retaliation by this user, taking into account the exposure of our names and data in public enviroments like our website, twitter, instagram, Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIN, Medium blog, and this forum

so now we have a value of $1 per coin according to the airdrop ("Get your access to the whitelist and receive in Airdrop 100 O2PR tokens (approx. value $100"). seems legit bro. one of the worst cash grab attempts ive ever seen. wAgMi!!! jOiN uS!!!

PS: Pre-incubation name was DeFy Py by 2021 and switched to O2 Protocol in 2022

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 04:33:03 PM

We completed our Seed Round, and going with very nice progress our developing on the dApps and our first REDD+ CO2 Offset certification. For those new to carbon offseting, REDD stand for Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation, in simple terms we are in the process of Forest Certification for CO2 Offseting

For more news and updated announcement visit our Twitter and Telegram.

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 03:58:13 AM

📢 Exciting news! 🚀 The financial round Private Sale A at O2-protocol.com Carbon Offset DEFI has officially begun! 💰💹 Don't miss out on this opportunity to invest in a game-changing project that combines #DeFi with #CarbonOffset. Learn more and get involved today! #O2Protocol #PrivateSaleA 🌱🌍 Remember to hit CTRL + F5 to update the web page and make sure you have the latest information!

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 05:36:16 PM

🌍🌱 Exciting news from O2 Protocol Carbon Offset DEFI! 🌱🌍

🚀 We're thrilled to announce a major dApp update for our crowdfunding platform! This update will not only generate revenues for us but also contribute to a greener future. 🌳💰

📸 Check out the sneak peek of our revamped dApp in the screenshots we'll be sharing soon. You won't want to miss this! 🤩

🔗 Stay tuned for the official launch and join us in our mission to make the world a better place through DEFI and carbon offsetting. 🌐💚

#O2Protocol #CarbonOffset #DEFI #dAppUpdate #Crowdfunding #GreenTech #SustainableFinance

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2023, 12:26:56 PM

⏰ Time is running out for Private Sale A!⌛️ Only 1 day 15 hours left to get in on the action. Meanwhile, we've been busy behind the scenes developing our crowdfunding dApp and staking dashboard. Stay tuned for more updates! #PrivateSale #Crowdfunding #Staking #O2Protocol

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 03:27:52 PM

I will get u to invest in my protocol. U will earn rewards through triangular arb opportunities through three leading CEXes. We have even more to offer. Better spreads and better incentives for affiliates to launch their products on top of our SDK. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to integration with this protocol. We miss proper liquidity, being the reason we need a partner project to make market, to run frontends on our network, for some killer incentives that we offer. Lets dive together in the mesmerizing billabong of mutual profit making in the most symbiotic way there is.
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 05:29:26 AM

📢 Exciting News! 🚀📲 The O2 Protocol Crowdfunding App is here! 🌍💚 Support carbon offset projects & more. 🌳💡 Explore opportunities, fuel dreams, and make an impact at www.o2-protocol.com today! #O2Protocol #CrowdfundingApp

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
lijingang

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:48:28 PM

This kind of project with pre-sale, I feel that most of them will run away when sold out
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 06:44:29 PM

This kind of project with pre-sale, I feel that most of them will run away when sold out

We arent going to sold out... in fact we are going private and closed to anyone soon. In other words, we wont take any investors, and the early adopters who supported us will benefit  from the dividends of this project. Thanks (keep trying klima)

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2023, 05:23:06 PM

Private sale ended
Claiming token process will start soon

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2023, 09:25:30 PM

Dear O2-Protocol Community,

We have an exciting update for you! The O2PR token distribution will kick off on Monday, 26th at 12:00 PM EST. 🚀 We appreciate your patience and support as we have been diligently working towards this milestone. 💪

Unfortunately, due to limited financial support, we currently don't have enough funds to provide liquidity to O2PR tokens. 😔 Our focus has been on covering developers and operating costs, which leaves us with minimal resources. However, we want to assure you that token distribution will still proceed as planned. 💫

We're actively working on finalizing our Project Design Document (PDD) to comply with Biocarbonregistry.com requirements. This is a crucial step in certifying our first carbon offsetting REDD and REDD+ rural property. 🌿 These certification expenses have been primarily covered from our own pockets, as we haven't received any investor support yet. 💰

Once we obtain our first CO2 offset certification, we'll be able to provide liquidity to our two dedicated investors who have provided less than $500 worth of support. 💵 This is a significant milestone for us. Additionally, we're working on developing our leverage-driven DeFi platform. 🔧

As the CEO and Founder, I'm personally working on an AI combined with a machine learning trading bot. 🤖 This bot will generate revenues for our early investors. Rest assured, we're fully committed to making this project a success. 💼

Please note that we won't be overly promoting our project. Our revenues will directly benefit early adopters of our bot and CO2 certifications business model. 📈 This approach allows us to reward our loyal community members and ensures long-term growth. 🌱

We're grateful for your continued support. Together, we can make a significant impact in the field of carbon offsetting. Stay tuned for further updates and join us on this incredible journey. ✨

Best regards,

CEO, O2-Protocol

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
csa1234 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 02:07:08 PM

Join our Discord to get latest updates on our development, We are posting there more actively https://discord.gg/gdXAWR9H

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: