Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:14:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap Portfolio Frustration  (Read 171 times)
NIrish (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 06:33:05 AM

Thanks everyone for thoughts and suggestions.

I downloaded and had a quick look around:
Coingecko
Coin Tracker
Delta
Coin Stats

Of their free offerings I like Coin Stats so far.  I've just manually entered my holdings so far but it does say I cant connect to an exchange API to automatically track transactions so I might try that next.

What I like is the stats available, on Delta for instance most were behind the paywall.

I have the option to add/deduct from my dollars when inputting buy/sells which was my original gripe.

I also really like that the homepage of my portfolio displays Profit/Loss for each coin, I previously had to click on each individually to view this.  Even better I can quickly flick it between all time and current holdings which I think is fantastic!
NIrish (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 08:19:13 PM

Following up on this, I've been using CoinStats which I have found very user friendly and has the information I need at this stage.

I have been having one issue though, I use  the alerts for price targets buy/sell on various coins but they seem to only be sporadically working.

Sometimes I get notified and sometimes I get nothing which seem to make no sense.

Also if numerous alerts get activated during the same time period I only get informed of the first one and when I login there is no way to see which others have activated without clicking through every coin individually. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: