Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Selling Coins at Low Price ($1 Each)  (Read 122 times)
John Abraham (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 02:48:00 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2023, 03:36:05 AM by John Abraham
Merited by vapourminer (1), TryNinja (1)

Edit: It was fun but, I didn't enjoy it like the last time we did.

Hey Guys!
As you know, Bitcointalk.org now needs to solve Captcha before you make any posts. As You can see, a lot of people have already been tagged as spammers (Including me). So, I thought why not search for a solution? I had to deal with forum administration about it. I got limited supplies of coins from Forum. Now, I am the official seller of this Coin. All you need is to pay me $1 for each coin you want and your forum credentials.  Wink

Remember, I got very limited supplies. The coins will be sold on a first come first get basis. You may get banned for not buying coins from me since I am the only Official Seller. You may hire escrow if you want, but you have to pay the escrow fee. The only escrow is PowerGlove as he can verify the Coins Transactions.

The price list is below.

1 Coin = $1
10 Coin = $8
50 Coin = $30
100 Coins =$ 50 (50% off)

Cheers!
 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:30:51 AM

Hey Guys!
As you know, Bitcointalk.org now needs to solve Captcha before you make any posts. As You can see, a lot of people have already been tagged as spammers (Including me). So, I thought why not search for a solution? I had to deal with forum administration about it. I got limited supplies of coins from Forum. Now, I am the official seller of this Coin. All you need is to pay me $1 for each coin you want and your forum credentials.  Wink

Remember, I got very limited supplies. The coins will be sold on a first come first get basis. You may get banned for not buying coins from me since I am the only Official Seller. You may hire escrow if you want, but you have to pay the escrow fee. The only escrow is PowerGlove as he can verify the Coins Transactions.

The price list is below.

1 Coin = $1
10 Coin = $8
50 Coin = $30

Cheers!
 Wink
The April Fool's show organized in the forum today on the occasion of April 1st is truly commendable.

@John Abraham Yours is also one of April Fools. But I'll make you April Fools if you give me the coins first. You give me coins first then I will pay you on 1st April 2024. If you agree to this condition, then let's go to complete the deal..

April Fool!!!!

Your merit(309) equal to my merits(309).
But my activity 182 and your activity 392
Let's exchange our activities...., 😉

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:34:26 AM

Hey Guys!
As you know, Bitcointalk.org now needs to solve Captcha before you make any posts. As You can see, a lot of people have already been tagged as spammers (Including me). So, I thought why not search for a solution? I had to deal with forum administration about it. I got limited supplies of coins from Forum. Now, I am the official seller of this Coin. All you need is to pay me $1 for each coin you want and your forum credentials.  Wink

The price list is below.

1 Coin = $1
10 Coin = $8
50 Coin = $30

Cheers!
 Wink

Dont worry brothers @John Abraham i decide buy game play coins 2 week latter , I want to buy when coin price 90% Off, Wellcome.  Grin Wink
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 05:51:54 AM

Reserving for translations. Watching this cool ICO project.

My soul never left 2018, year of scam ICO's. Lol.

🖤😏
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3519

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 10:38:02 AM

Hey Guys!
As you know, Bitcointalk.org now needs to solve Captcha before you make any posts. As You can see, a lot of people have already been tagged as spammers (Including me). So, I thought why not search for a solution? I had to deal with forum administration about it. I got limited supplies of coins from Forum. Now, I am the official seller of this Coin. All you need is to pay me $1 for each coin you want and your forum credentials.  Wink

The price list is below.

1 Coin = $1
10 Coin = $8
50 Coin = $30

Cheers!
 Wink

Dont worry brothers @John Abraham i decide buy game play coins 2 week latter , I want to buy when coin price 90% Off, Wellcome.  Grin Wink

i dunno man buying the dip is cool and such but i feel a these new fangled centrally issued floppy bitcoin bird coins are like central bank digital dollars.. when they will expire then just before you can spend them

the AIs are taking over btt.... CARBON BASED LIFE FORM UNITE!!!!!!
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2023, 10:55:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2023, 01:40:12 PM by Wiwo

Hey, ops I need the entire supply of the coins, all booked who know if this coin will become the next bitcoin since Satoshi is back we may have a welcome party for the great guy with these coins.

-I leant the circulating supply of this coins is 21 million same as Bitcoin so I smell I big elephant � running before the next April fool day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: