Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any PayPal experts who have been using it for P2P please give me your opinion.  (Read 52 times)
alterra57 (OP)

Activity: 515
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 06:34:51 PM

Hello,

I'm looking to start using PayPal as a payment method for my P2P services but so far I get my posts at their forum deleted or no clear answer is given. Has anyone here used PayPal to receive payments for their P2P offerings?

Are there people who try and charge you back?

How can you tell a Friends & Family payment from a Goods & Services one?

Risk rate? Have you had your account closed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I_RodimusPrime

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 04:48:48 AM

Paypal is bit risky always. Because most people (Asia) open refund cases after deal was done. So if your using Paypal for Goods selling always remember to use good shipping service that provide you real tracking updates. If so you can avoid these refund cases. Also no one is dealing P2P in friends and family business. It's good option to be scam in minutes.

Also whatever your doing remember Paypal will temporary suspend your account and ask docs. It's common thing in Paypal. So my advice is if you are looking to do bigger amount just consider crypto(USDT,BUSD,BTC). Because it's the safest way to protect your money. Because wallet will not ask tracking details or docs to release release your money. Until your keys are safe your money is always safe.  Cool Cheesy Grin

▬▬▬▬[ PEPEMO.VIP || Unite with the PepeMo-vement!  ]▬▬▬▬▬
alterra57 (OP)

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 09:35:50 AM

Paypal is bit risky always. Because most people (Asia) open refund cases after deal was done. So if your using Paypal for Goods selling always remember to use good shipping service that provide you real tracking updates. If so you can avoid these refund cases. Also no one is dealing P2P in friends and family business. It's good option to be scam in minutes.

Also whatever your doing remember Paypal will temporary suspend your account and ask docs. It's common thing in Paypal. So my advice is if you are looking to do bigger amount just consider crypto(USDT,BUSD,BTC). Because it's the safest way to protect your money. Because wallet will not ask tracking details or docs to release release your money. Until your keys are safe your money is always safe.  Cool Cheesy Grin

You didn't read my post my man, or if you did you did not understand my question.

I_RodimusPrime

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 05:05:54 PM

You didn't read my post my man, or if you did you did not understand my question.

Sorry my bad. I thought you just ask about using Paypal for P2P is good and risks.  Cry

▬▬▬▬[ PEPEMO.VIP || Unite with the PepeMo-vement!  ]▬▬▬▬▬
soap94

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 08:17:40 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2023, 04:06:58 PM by soap94

Not sure why would you use PayPal as a P2P service considering crazy fees they have lol Cheesy  You probably have started the most difficult and controversial topic of 2023. Considering what you are trying to achieve I would probably still go with crypto.  I have recently opened an account using https://fxbox.io/ and invested a lot of money so far. Looks good and service itself is promising. You can buy all coins and even NFTs if I am not mistaken.
alterra57 (OP)

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 11:32:59 AM

Not sure why would you use PayPal as a P2P service considering crazy fees they have lol Cheesy  You probably have started the most difficult and controversial topic of 2023. Considering what you are trying to achieve I would probably still go with crypto.  I have recently opened an account using https://fxbox.io/ and invested a lot of money so far. Looks good and service itself is promising. You can buy all coins and even NFTs if I am not mistaken.

Huge profits compared to other P2P payment methods. People are paying up to 40% premium for PayPal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: