Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchanges without KYC?  (Read 362 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 10:56:26 PM

I know we all know it, but one more time.....
Not your keys, not your coins.
Any exchange can wake up tomorrow morning and ask for KYC. And once your coins are on it, you are stuck.

We like to think that all the places that we are talking about would never do that. We also know that the people running those exchanges can do whatever they want. You always have to keep that in mind.

-Dave
I totally agree, it is preferable to avoid all centralized exchanges no matter what benefits or advantages they offer. Unfortunately, they have access to assets, that means your coins are completely controlled by them. It is certain they are easy to use and provide multiple trading options However, there is a high risk to get hacked, that’s why decentralized crypto exchanges are the best option and more secure than CEX. In addition to that, they are always accessible to users. For me, I would prefer hardware wallets like, Ledger Nano X , Secux v20 and Trezor model T but depending on your capital, the more you have huge amount of cryptocurrencies, the better and safer to use hardware. If you budget is low, then DEX will the best option to use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 04:48:48 PM

OP, if you would like to find private and reviewed swapping services, I recommend checking out kycnot.me. Be sure to only check out verified services.

Which are the best crypto exchanges that doesn't require KYC? Aside from DEXs (decentralized exchanges), I'd want to know if there are any centralized exchanges that don't require you to verify your ID to trade crypto. Something like Shapeshift (instant exchange), but without the KYC part. I know this is like finding a "needle in a haystack", especially when governments have tightened regulations against crypto/Blockchain tech.

Any suggestions and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Smiley

There are several exchanges that do not require KYC verification, including:

PrimeXBT: This is a trading platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies with leverage. The trading fee is a flat rate commission of 0.05% of every transaction.

Changelly: This is a cryptocurrency exchange that enables users to exchange one cryptocurrency for another without KYC verification. The trading fee is a 0.25% exchange fee plus the network fee.

ChangeNOW: This is a non-custodial exchange that enables users to exchange cryptocurrencies without KYC verification. The trading fee is 0.4%.

Fixedfloat: This is a non-custodial cryptocurrency exchange that enables users to exchange one cryptocurrency for another without KYC verification. The trading fee is a floating rate of 0.5%, plus a network fee of 1%.

It's worth noting that while many other exchanges allow users to trade without KYC, most of their features and functionality are limited for non-KYC users.

Terrible post, terrible recommendations. I was not able to dig much up on PrimeXBT however I can safely say the Changelly and ChangeNOW are NOT recommendable and Fixedfloat seems to have recent cause for concern.

Changelly has multiple complaints:
- Changelly SCAMMED me today. Read the FACTS here.
- Beware of Changelly's shitty customer service/possible scam
- Changelly - The Infamous KYC Scam
I have read much more over time as well.

Fixedfloat has had complaints and negative comments arise recently on reddit:
- Fixedfloat is holding my funds
- Has Anyone Used FixedFloat Before?

ChangeNOW has a large amount of complaints including:
- Changenow.io selective scamming
- ChangeNow.io (Evercode Lab) - Scam. Illegally holding of 100 BCH (11 bitcoins).
-- same story on reddit
- Avoid changenow.io scammers steal your money
- Changenow.io is Requiring KYC/AML just like Changelly did holding user funds hostage
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 05:33:08 AM

Mexc. With basic registration you can withdraw up to 20 btc every 24 hrs (huge!). Note that I have only done spot trading, not sure whether access to margin/futures will require kyc.

Edit: no kyc for margin/futures either (https://www.reddit.com/r/MEXC_official/comments/yfvtk7/does_futuresmargin_trading_on_mexc_require_kyc_be/)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 02:42:01 AM

Mexc. With basic registration you can withdraw up to 20 btc every 24 hrs (huge!). Note that I have only done spot trading, not sure whether access to margin/futures will require kyc.

Edit: no kyc for margin/futures either (https://www.reddit.com/r/MEXC_official/comments/yfvtk7/does_futuresmargin_trading_on_mexc_require_kyc_be/)

I really hope it lasts. Because I've seen exchanges that were once KYC-free, now requiring users to verify their ID to be able to use their platform. A good example of this is Bybit exchange. You really can't stop the government from getting what it wants.

Fortunately, nothing is lost thanks to the advent of DEXs and P2P exchanges. CEXs will be required to comply with KYC/AML due to the way they're designed. But I cannot say the same about DEXs. It's difficult to enforce regulations on something that lives on different computers all around the world. Bisq, Block DX, and atomicDEX are the best thing around when it comes to trading crypto without KYC. With Monero and Bitcoin, the possibilities are endless. Let's hope governments don't start cracking down on these decentralized solutions for the sake of the entire crypto/Blockchain industry. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2023, 02:00:32 PM

You really can't stop the government from getting what it wants.

You can, but you need to kiss goodby to mass usage. Its quite complex to stay below the screen.

Marketing in EN und DE
OblivionFlorido

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2023, 04:23:46 PM

hi
could you please do the whole list of exchanges without kyc?
8V Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2023, 09:36:27 AM

Our exchange 8V exchange allows deposits without KYC and withdraws without KYC up to 1000 USDT per day

Our website is here: https://8v.com

And our Bitcointalk ANN is here
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: