Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Assistant at your service [Budget friendly]  (Read 93 times)
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 07:19:31 AM

Are you a busy professional, campaign manager or entrepreneur looking for some extra help to manage your daily tasks?
Do you need someone who can assist you remotely and take care of your administrative, creative, or technical needs?
Look no further, as I am offering virtual assistant services that can make your life easier and more productive.

I am a trained virtual assistant who can offer 6+ hours of daily support to clients worldwide. I have expertise in various fields, including graphic designing, web designing, Microsoft Excel, and community moderation. Whether you need someone to manage your social media accounts, create eye-catching visuals for your marketing campaigns, design or update your website, organize your data, or moderate your online communities, I am here to help.

As a virtual assistant, I understand the importance of flexibility and adaptability. That's why I can work according to your schedule and requirements, ensuring that your tasks are completed on time and to your satisfaction. I can also communicate effectively through email, messaging, or video conferencing to keep you updated on the progress of your projects.

Moreover, I am offering my services at a reasonable rate compared to others in the market. My goal is to provide high-quality support to my clients while keeping their budget in mind. With my help, you can save time, reduce stress, and focus on your core business activities while I take care of the rest.

Contact me today to discuss your requirements, and let's work together to achieve your goals.

Aspiring entrepreneur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rohan Kotkar (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
April 20, 2023, 06:28:31 AM

Bump

Aspiring entrepreneur.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:49:24 PM

I remember that a year or more ago you launched your own UMC project and launched a Bounty campaign to introduce the project and find potential investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5367043.0
Returning to the thread of the project announcement, it seems dead and has not been updated for a long time, despite the success of the bounty campaign that Julerz was the manager as I remember.
Today, I was surprised to find that you are launching assistant service and you have an open loan of $50. What happened with the UCF project? Did you stop working on it? And Why not make it clear on the Ann Thread or ask OP to close it? Clarity and transparency will help people believe you and confirm your integrity. This is just advice and you are ultimately free to do whatever you want.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: