Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interacting with blockchain via Twitter chat  (Read 147 times)
vladimirdju (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 02:26:27 PM

Greetings everyone,

I'm curious to know your thoughts on this matter.

https://i.ibb.co/R2zKy7c/Fsy57-Wi-Xw-AA3-Gp9.png
PAMPT

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 06:08:27 PM

I dunno what this is but MASK is already doing every bloody thing twitter may need. MASK should be integrated in twitter pages and supported as a subscription payment method. They at twitter had strenuous ponderation on cons of adding MASK but people like them big fat moguls are not vested in crypto tech which is why it takes them extra time to stomach information. This process is slow unless u come and pitch the thing to them. Explain and thrill their minds. I was delegated to convey the facts about MASK to twitter board and I nailed it damn well. Twitter will drum up full support for MASK token and I will be in benefit.
vladimirdju (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 08:06:49 PM

I dunno what this is but MASK is already doing every bloody thing twitter may need. MASK should be integrated in twitter pages and supported as a subscription payment method. They at twitter had strenuous ponderation on cons of adding MASK but people like them big fat moguls are not vested in crypto tech which is why it takes them extra time to stomach information. This process is slow unless u come and pitch the thing to them. Explain and thrill their minds. I was delegated to convey the facts about MASK to twitter board and I nailed it damn well. Twitter will drum up full support for MASK token and I will be in benefit.

Just watch this demo and everything will be clear to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_R79NTZgEQ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: