Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WTS Google My Business Reviews. 5 Stars Sticky HQ SEO Optimized Content.  (Read 51 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dbs00 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2023, 02:35:13 PM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Google My Business Reviews. 5 Stars Sticky HQ SEO Optimized Content. Helps with Ranking & Sales ✅!​

Simple Pricing:
12$ - 1 Review Post in the thread with "Bitcointalk discount 17%" and I'll pm you the discount code
10$ - 1 Review - for bitcoin talk users

• SEO Optimized content according to your business. We'll use the keywords ( + variations of them ) that you'll provide. If you don't want to provide keywords, we'll do basic keyword research and use those. We'll use whatever else you'll provide: ex: the products that you want to raise your rank on. You're staff's name.
  • We'll use LOCAL IP
  • We'll use Local Coordinates, set in the vicinity of your GMB.
  • Drip-feed according to your specifications!
  • Delivery time ~ 24h

Payment methods:
Crypto - automatic
Manual: Paypal, Perfect Money, Adv Cash & others can be arranged

If needed, we can set them to go live only after you approve the review firsthand.

30 days warranty! They Non-Drop for NOW but Google is Google so if they happen to drop, we'll replace the reviews done in the last 30 days.

Do you have negative reviews? The best way to "remove them" is to bury them with 5 Star Reviews.

A mix of: Long-form reviews, praising your services/products, emoticons, talking about local places

They might look fake as a regular customer won't waste time in posting such long reviews but
these are the kind of reviews that you get when you're providing your customers with a worthy incentive.
Ex if you're doing a 500$-1k $ sale and providing the customer with a 5-10% discount if they leave you a comprehensive review, this is the kind of review you will get.
If you're doing a 50$ sale, and providing the customer with a 10% discount for a review, you'll probably get a 5 star without a comment, or a reply with "sure, I'll do it soon!"... but we all know that won't happen.

Q: Why should you buy reviews?
A: Because you need reviews in order to convince customers to choose your listing instead of your competitors.
A: Because it helps with local ranking when done properly.
A: Helps with sales, search for some stats and you'll be amazed. People consider reviews as the next best thing after a personal recommendation from their friends.

Even if you're ranking First or Second, if the third listing has more reviews than you, they will probably get the clicks. Isn't that something that you're doing as well when choosing a service or product? usually going with the company that has the most reviews and a better average!

Q: Bulk discount?
A: Not at this moment, check the latest posts in this thread maybe things have changed since I created this thread.

Q: Why should you choose me among the dozen review sellers around?
A: Using my own team, not outsourcing. If you stop buying more reviews, we won't start blackmailing you with 1-star reviews until you start buying again. Yes, this crap is being done by plenty of sellers. I've been around since 2014 and I've got flawless REAL feedback here and on multiple freelancing sites. hehe, yes I know I'm selling reviews now, but I'm not boosting my own reviews. (this is a new service I'm providing, I've got feedback across multiple sites over the last 10 years)

Q: Can you remove negative reviews?
A: NO, but I can help you bury them with multiple new & great 5-star reviews. I've looked into it and If a seller tells you he can remove negative reviews, its a HUGE RED flag, play it safe (test first with a random GMB).

Q: Delivery Time?
A: Usually within 24h during working hours Monday - Friday.

Q: In what countries can you do reviews?
A: Any country! If the review isn't in English, we'll pass it along for approval before posting it (so you can correct it as we'll use AI translation)

Q: Can you customize the accounts from which the reviews are being posted?
A: Sure, tell me what you need!

Q: Where can I order?
A: If you want to pay via crypto you can order here ( clicking this ) and after you can contact me!
A: If you want to pay via other method, contact me first (use the skype button below) so we can set it up!

Or you can manually copy and paste this skype ID live:support_42971
Be careful about scammers and impersonators.
Use the skype button to prevent that.

[*]API ready panel with multiple payment options + Drip Feed on many services + Schedule
[*]Youtube: Views, Shares, Likes, Dislikes, Subscribers, Comments
[*]Facebook: Likes, Friends, Review Stars, Comments, Shares
[*]Instagram: Likes, Followers, Views, Comments etc
[*]Twitter: Followers, Likes, Favorites, Retweets, Votes, Views
[*]SoundCloud: Plays, Likes, Followers, Comments, Reposts
[*]Google G+: Followers, Website +1, Posts, Reshares
[*]Spotify: Followers, Plays, Playlist Favorites
[*]Votes: Unique IP Votes, Geo Targeted IP Votes, Email Votes, Captcha Votes, Custom Votes & Forms
[*]Other services can be added on demand. Contact us and let us know what you need!
[/list]
*Image Removed*
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbs00 (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 07:52:41 AM

Or you can manually copy and paste this skype ID live:support_42971
Be careful about scammers and impersonators.
Use the skype button to prevent that.

[*]API ready panel with multiple payment options + Drip Feed on many services + Schedule
[*]Youtube: Views, Shares, Likes, Dislikes, Subscribers, Comments
[*]Facebook: Likes, Friends, Review Stars, Comments, Shares
[*]Instagram: Likes, Followers, Views, Comments etc
[*]Twitter: Followers, Likes, Favorites, Retweets, Votes, Views
[*]SoundCloud: Plays, Likes, Followers, Comments, Reposts
[*]Google G+: Followers, Website +1, Posts, Reshares
[*]Spotify: Followers, Plays, Playlist Favorites
[*]Votes: Unique IP Votes, Geo Targeted IP Votes, Email Votes, Captcha Votes, Custom Votes & Forms
[*]Other services can be added on demand. Contact us and let us know what you need!
[/list]
*Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: