Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Udemy courses with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies?  (Read 88 times)
GameCodes (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 08:59:12 PM

At https://udemyonsale.com/, we’re proud to offer you the ability to buy Udemy courses with your favorite cryptocurrencies. Whether you prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or other digital currencies, you can use them to purchase the courses you need to take your skills to the next level.

We understand that many of our customers are passionate about cryptocurrency and want to use it for more than just investing. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to use your crypto to access some of the best online courses on the market.

When you buy a course on Udemyonsale with cryptocurrency, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of using digital currencies, including fast and secure transactions, lower fees, and more. Plus, with our extensive selection of courses, you’re sure to find something that fits your interests and goals.

So, whether you’re a cryptocurrency enthusiast or just looking for a more secure and convenient way to purchase online courses, Udemyonsale has got you covered. Visit us today and start exploring our vast collection of courses available for purchase with crypto.

Download links will be immediately available after payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHFs

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 09:11:24 PM

how legal is it? do you download and resell?

btw i think that it is essential to see you have crypto courses

Ich habe keine lust
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1789

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 09:46:16 PM

I know you have got to start off from somewhere, but how exactly are we expected to trust a service a month old with non-reversible Bitcoin transactions?

The other issue would be what is going to stop Udemy from getting your website put off for legal reasons?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 11:06:55 PM

At https://udemyonsale.com/, we’re proud to offer you the ability to buy Udemy courses with your favorite cryptocurrencies. Whether you prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or other digital currencies, you can use them to purchase the courses you need to take your skills to the next level.

It's hard to trust on your site as anyone comes up with this plan and copies the courses (thumbnails Only) from udemy and put them on sale to be purchased via bitcoin. On the Udemy site, when the course is sold, the originator of the course also get a percentage of the money, how do you link the creator of these courses to get their money share without officially linking the site with Udemy  Huh
That's a red flag for me

The other issue would be what is going to stop Udemy from getting your website put off for legal reasons?

Better to wait a few days and see if the site still remains active. Also, we can contact Udemy support query about this site?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GameCodes (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:11:15 PM

I know you have got to start off from somewhere, but how exactly are we expected to trust a service a month old with non-reversible Bitcoin transactions?

https://i.imgur.com/CUYr8t6.png

that's a very good question, as a sign to show we're legitimate we offer free courses to download with highest quality available.
we tried to implement paypal to gain more trust but unfortunately it's not available from the country I'm coming from.(it closed my account the second I logged in with a vpn)

for the part about udemy shutting it down, we have second options that is out of udemy's reach

GameCodes (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 05:17:20 PM

It's hard to trust on your site as anyone comes up with this plan and copies the courses (thumbnails Only) from udemy and put them on sale to be purchased via bitcoin. On the Udemy site, when the course is sold, the originator of the course also get a percentage of the money, how do you link the creator of these courses to get their money share without officially linking the site with Udemy  Huh
That's a red flag for me

Better to wait a few days and see if the site still remains active. Also, we can contact Udemy support query about this site?

the main audience of the site is for countries which udemy banned them. me my self bought more than 1000$ in courses and just because I was from Iran my account got closed without any compensation (although due to recent lift of sanctions on Iran they should provide access, but I think just banning and taking the money is sweeter).
So in short I believe everyone should be able to educate in the field they love , if you have access to udemy just buy it from there and if not we want to help.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 11:37:56 AM

That's a red flag for me

the main audience of the site is for countries which udemy banned them. me my self bought more than 1000$ in courses and just because I was from Iran my account got closed without any compensation (although due to recent lift of sanctions on Iran they should provide access, but I think just banning and taking the money is sweeter).
So in short I believe everyone should be able to educate in the field they love , if you have access to udemy just buy it from there and if not we want to help.

So this means that you have bought the udemy courses worth 1000$ or even more nad have uploaded in on your site and selling them. I don't know the original authors or the udemy site can claim copy right issues on your site ?
Anyways my question is that are you selling the courses with the same fee as sold on udemy or you are giving these courses on a discount.

Still you have a new site and people might not be confident sending money to you, why not vouch one or two users, so they are allowed to buy one course for free and share their reviews here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GameCodes (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 03:25:58 PM

that's a good suggestion that I had in my mind too,
anyone here can get a course free of their choice. just send me the course link and the email you're going to use during sign up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: