Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo completed by user Tier. * Update * Sign on building now!  (Read 1578 times)
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:58:47 AM

Congratulations to Tier! Nice logo! P.S. To OP , if you have any more bounties coming up soon, don't forget to inform us! Cheesy
Here is my BTC Address: 1L9zjArz2BGe1EVfVPcbDGXx7uo26wGXgR
Here were my submissions:

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bdt_michael

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:16:11 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 01:40:54 PM by bdt_michael

Tier is the user who was the one I picked. He actually replied and came up with it within 4 hours or so of this post actually.

Woops, guess I was too slow ... I'll happily take the beer money, though. Thanks.  Smiley
13vFhuxTVMDvnwUqCRkKNXiVxa7LqcjQ1e

https://i.imgur.com/WhuNNKu.jpg
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:32:03 PM

Thank you so much for everyone's submission. I didn't bring my laptop home with me from the office over the weekend, so I didn't see most of these until today.

Please post in this thread along with your BTC Address and the image that you designed. I do believe I have already chose the winner of the logo, Tier is the user who was the one I picked. He actually replied and came up with it within 4 hours or so of this post actually.

All in all, I'm very impressed with the enthusiasm everyone has shown and I'm more than happy to send a few bit cents to everyone to help them out and show appreciation.

Thanks again!
Aaron @ BitSpot

PS: I am trying to respond to everyone who has PM'ed me in a timely manner. Unfortunately where this account has low activity on the forums it only allows me to reply once every 360 seconds. I'm not ignoring you, It's just taking me forever to respond.

PSS: I will also be looking for posters, banners, and other types of media being designed with the logo of the company. There will be more bounties or other jobs available in the future. If you are still interested, please contact me via PM or email at: Aaron@BitSpot.co

PSSS: Also looking for a very competent web designer.

PS = Post Scriptum
This means after writing.

PPS would mean after , after writing.
But PSS means after writing writing.

You add more Ps not more Ss

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
BitSpot (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:48:21 PM

Thanks guys, I sent you both $5 USD worth of Bitcoin.

Jibit

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:46:43 PM

Thanks Aaron! ( assuming your name is Aaron ) .
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:04:56 AM

Thanks -

My address -
https://www.onename.io/bitcoinfridge

Bitrated user: Mick.
BitSpot (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:24:16 PM

** Picture of the sign hanging on the building has been added and updated to original post.

Thanks again for all the participation!

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

** Picture of the sign hanging on the building has been added and updated to original post.

Thanks again for all the participation!
Really nice logo.Looks very cool hanging on the building. Good luck with your business.
Jibit

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:37:53 PM

Really cool building you have there and the logo goes well with it Cheesy
Congratulations and good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: