Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo completed by user Tier. * Update * Sign on building now!  (Read 1581 times)
BitSpot (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 04:59:52 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 04:24:43 PM by BitSpot

I've already contacted a member on this board to create my company a logo, unfortunately the turn around time hasn't been the fastest. I've decided to also hire another artist so I can see more options / designs and just in case the original artist doesn't produce what he was paid for.

I'm looking for a professional clean logo for the new up and rising company, Bitspot. I want the logo to be in high resolution or able to scale, we're having this logo printed on a sign that will be on top of our building for everyone to see. We want it to look very clean, somewhat minimalist and bold. We would like to use the colors blue and green, any shade, be creative. If it's possible I imagined using the Bitcoin symbol for the "B" but I'm not sure how it would turn out. I envision the "Bit" part being blue and the "Spot" part being green. For inspiration or an idea of what I mean, check out Coinbase's logo for example. It's bold, looks good, easily scaled and you can apply it to any letterhead, sign, or brochure. It's easily recognized as well and not very "busy". It's strong and to the point, that's what we're looking for here.

I will also give credit to the artist who creates the logo, when anyone asks about it I will of course recommend you to all my friends and colleagues. I'll post pictures here once the logo has been placed on the sign and hanging on the building, along with pictures of inside our offices. We want to have a nice logo so we can place it everywhere =P

Please PM or post here with any quick concepts, ideas, or designs. If you show some effort and I don't consider your logo or design, I'll still tip you $5 USD. If someone could have a quick turn around time (48 hours) I wouldn't mind paying an extra $25 USD extra.

Finally, the sign has been completed and hung up. We're going to paint over the light colored spots from where the previous sign was. Sorry for the drive-by photo.

This bounty has been completed by user Tier

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:05:32 PM

Hey shoot me a pm if you still want the logo. I am a professional artist check my work and thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=539788.0

check your pm as well!!

edit;i will still submit the design for the bounty
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

I just post a link to this thread to some pro designer maybe he will be interested!

Good luck!
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:19:58 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 11:45:50 PM by Jibit

Thanks roslinpl!

I would like to take part in this logo making. So you are saying you only want words and no objects for the logo right? I'll make a sample and PM you asap Smiley
some of my work are: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425140.msg5947159#msg5947159
Regards,

Jibit
BitPhotos

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:31:39 PM

il take a crack at it! going for a minimalistic design il PM you my design

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

Thanks roslinpl!

I would like to take part in this logo making. So you are saying you only want words and no objects for the logo right? I'll make a sample and PM you asap Smiley

Regards,

Jibit

I see you read my post @ your thread Smiley I hope you will claim this 100$
Good luck to you!

And to the OP and to everyone on this forum and obviously on planet earth! Smiley
Mjbmonetarymetals
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:40:36 AM

a few ideas

Bitrated user: Mick.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:37:37 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 10:10:12 AM by E.exchanger

here is the first design will be doing some more Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:19:42 AM

I see challangers came with coool logos :-) great job guys!
Wish you all to grab this hundred $.
Let the best win :-)
Jibit

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:51:14 PM

I have PM'd him a set of logos, I hope he comes online soon Cheesy
Good luck to everyone participating!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:25:10 PM

Seems like he wasn't here from a day when he made this thread.
I hope he will comeback Smiley
Jibit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

He might be busy with his job or so? Well I too hope he does come back.
BitPhotos

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:52:37 PM

i hope he didnt run with all the logos... because i mean i konw i pm'ed him mine and so did other most likely... hopefully he didnt!

Jibit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:54:22 PM

i hope he didnt run with all the logos... because i mean i konw i pm'ed him mine and so did other most likely... hopefully he didnt!

I hope so too, I had Pm'd him mine too, but I don't guess he possibly could have ran with the logos since he hasn't logged on AFTER I ( maybe you too) had sent the logos. So he might still be engaged in real life work. Or maybe he forgot......which is likely considering his post count.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:56:14 PM

Its always best to water mark your design when sending through PM, if many have send their design through PM maybe the guy is busy looking every single design.  Grin
jellyhashman

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

I sent a logo through PM but not daft like some and watermarked mine. Surprised to see people posting up designs with no protection at all  Roll Eyes stupid people be stupid
sbabe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:02:07 PM

Try sites like designcrowd, 99designs etc. there you will get more response.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 05:17:12 PM

Thanks for sharing with others! I think this might be worth a try for a designers from this thread.
I never been on those services yet.

You use them?
Jibit

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

Thanks indeed! This can help me a lot!
BitSpot (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 09:43:34 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 09:55:02 PM by BitSpot

Thank you so much for everyone's submission. I didn't bring my laptop home with me from the office over the weekend, so I didn't see most of these until today.

Please post in this thread along with your BTC Address and the image that you designed. I do believe I have already chose the winner of the logo, Tier is the user who was the one I picked. He actually replied and came up with it within 4 hours or so of this post actually.

All in all, I'm very impressed with the enthusiasm everyone has shown and I'm more than happy to send a few bit cents to everyone to help them out and show appreciation.

Thanks again!
Aaron @ BitSpot

PS: I am trying to respond to everyone who has PM'ed me in a timely manner. Unfortunately where this account has low activity on the forums it only allows me to reply once every 360 seconds. I'm not ignoring you, It's just taking me forever to respond.

PSS: I will also be looking for posters, banners, and other types of media being designed with the logo of the company. There will be more bounties or other jobs available in the future. If you are still interested, please contact me via PM or email at: Aaron@BitSpot.co

PSSS: Also looking for a very competent web designer.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: