Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Doge worth investing?  (Read 2401 times)
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 03:03:00 AM

Probably. But if you are gonna buy, wait until it drops again(how much, idk), then wait and hope for elon to make another doge tweet.
Obviously putting your investment in the hands of whatever elon might or might not do is stupid, so yeah.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 07:07:16 AM

Probably. But if you are gonna buy, wait until it drops again(how much, idk), then wait and hope for elon to make another doge tweet.
Obviously putting your investment in the hands of whatever elon might or might not do is stupid, so yeah.
In my opinion, falling again below $ 0.05 will not happen for Doge, because if you look at the price action from Doge,
it is really strong to stay above $ 0.05 and is now trading at $ 0.07,
so maybe Doge's decline is only around $ 0.06 because Elon is most likely musk won't let his favorite coin dump too deep again.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 149
Merit: 13

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:16:47 AM

In my opinion, falling again below $ 0.05 will not happen for Doge, because if you look at the price action from Doge,
it is really strong to stay above $ 0.05 and is now trading at $ 0.07,
so maybe Doge's decline is only around $ 0.06 because Elon is most likely musk won't let his favorite coin dump too deep again.

Yes. the support level is at $0.06856. as this support level previously acted as a price recovery point, once the price reaches this level again it may present a lucrative opportunity to enter long positions in anticipation of potential future profits.

Yesterday the price of DOGE (Dogecoin) was experiencing a downward trend. So, If someone is considering investing in DOGE with the intention of holding it for a long time (entering a long position) now is the time.

FireDAO CY

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:29:04 AM

Beside it's hyped by Elon Musk, I don't see any value that brought by Doge coin. We did see the price shoot high from the past, but it doesnt mean it will last forever as I don't see any fundamental proof from it. Maybe there is but at the moment, it's not brought to surface.

High risk high return, or high lost. Invest smartly and be responsible with your decision.
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 07:24:31 PM

Doge is Elon musk's speculation. Not worth it.
I agree with you 100 percent, this coin, which is called dogs, is an invented coin of Elon Musk, on which he earns very decent amounts of money without straining at all, tells fairy tales about her, and people believe and invest a lot of money, and Elon Musk is all more rich and rich I don't think you should give money to people like Elon Musk

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 12:15:53 PM

I do not have any investment in Doge yet but am thinking about it.

I am looking for investments that will 5-10x next bull run and looks like this is a good bet considering it's all time high is $0.70.

Many say it will go past $1 next bull run and it could well do but think I would get out around $0.70 which would be a 7x if I was to invest at todays price of $0.10.

Would be good to hear some views on this - are you for or against Doge?
I think it’s not worth investing in dogs, since these coins do not correspond to their price, and in principle, who created these altcoins, a man named Elon Musk, he is promoting this and promoting dogs in his twitter, but in fact this cryptocurrency is not worth it, but this is purely my opinion, I would not get wet in dogs

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 06:42:06 PM

investing in Doge is clearly worth it, because Doge's fundamentals have been very different in 2016-2020,
and have changed very significantly because Doge's fundamentals as memecoin are truly extraordinary since Elon Musk made Doge his favorite,
yes, don't doubt Doge, Even Elon Musk doesn't doubt Doge, why should we doubt?

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 07:11:04 PM

I do not have any investment in Doge yet but am thinking about it.

I am looking for investments that will 5-10x next bull run and looks like this is a good bet considering it's all time high is $0.70.

Many say it will go past $1 next bull run and it could well do but think I would get out around $0.70 which would be a 7x if I was to invest at todays price of $0.10.

Would be good to hear some views on this - are you for or against Doge?

For starters, I am not against Doge or any meme coins in the market. It's just that I don't see myself investing towards those coins and of course, I don't see myself wasting some time towards it because it's already clear enough for me that Doge or other meme coin in the market is not that profitable compared to what other thinks. Well, there are some people who got lucky in riding the wave, but most investors did not have the same luck as this specific coin is compeletely unpredictable.

If you're trying to invest towards a coin that will provide you decent profits, then there's a lot to choose from. All you have to do is to filter these coins and have some studies on which coin deserves to be invested on. 5x to 10x may not be reached in the next bull run but at least the risks are minimized.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 11:37:20 AM

I never really like Meme coin, any of them, I just think that those coin has no usability and solve nothing, but looking at the history of Doge it seems like it already proof that some people are crazy enough to invest in a meme coin, so I invest in Doge would a high risk but will also have high return.

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 02:11:17 PM

I never really like Meme coin, any of them, I just think that those coin has no usability and solve nothing, but looking at the history of Doge it seems like it already proof that some people are crazy enough to invest in a meme coin, so I invest in Doge would a high risk but will also have high return.
you underestimated the amount of people actually investing in meme coin, there are so many people investing in it actually than you might realize, even pepe was having trading volume surpassing bitcoin at some point.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cute nmp

Activity: 1694
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 07:00:26 PM

Was not a fan of meme coins until recently when I invested in Shibu and make a lots of profits from it unlike most altcoins in my portfolio. Meme coins may not have any utility like most altcoins do but they usually bring in more profits.Personally I think most meme coins not only Doge are worth investing especially when the prices are at the very bottom.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nazmul012

Activity: 796

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 08:53:14 PM

~~
Do you want a roadmap of Dogecoin. This coin has been around for a very long time. This coin has gone through a crisis period with a price of $0. Dogecoin still has potential for the future. But don't expect Elon to be there a second time.
not convinced with your words. Dogecoin existed for long time, doesn’t means It'll exist for long time too. Even if it afford to survive long in future but no growth, then existing of it would be useless. Doge team members already sold large share of it, but due to elon mask doge still afford to survive but Doge is just a memecoin without any purpose or use, so you shouldn’t have high hopes with it

cute nmp

Activity: 1694
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 10:28:10 AM

Investing in Doge can be risky because its value can change a lot and it doesn't have a clear purpose. It became famous as a meme, but it may not be a good long-term investment. If you decide to invest, be careful and consider other safer options too. You can also try investing in other altcoins there may not be that profitable like meme coins but there are a more safer option.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:23:42 AM

Even Elon Musk likes Doge and doesn't hesitate to support Doge, but you are still not sure about Doge?
Moreover, Doge is currently still priced cheaply compared to 2021 when Doge reached almost $ 1,
so don't miss this great opportunity to buy Doge Coin under $0.1.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 03:31:52 PM

Even Elon Musk likes Doge and doesn't hesitate to support Doge, but you are still not sure about Doge?
Moreover, Doge is currently still priced cheaply compared to 2021 when Doge reached almost $ 1,
so don't miss this great opportunity to buy Doge Coin under $0.1.
well still it's still so many uncertainties, yes it's significantly lower compared to when it was at its peak, around previous altcoin season.
yet this coin was also significantly lower back then, you couldn't be sure that such meme coin will always reach all time high ever again.
Godday

Activity: 1554
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 03:51:59 PM

I've read several articles that have covered DOGE in the last few weeks. And I have come to the conclusion that DOGE is still a potential token. Even though there are several articles saying that DOGE has issues regarding price manipulation by Elon Musk, I believe that the current DOGE price is a bottom price and still has great potential to go up and up. I'm not sure about 2023 but I see the potential of DOGE in the next 2 to 3 years...

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 04:05:10 AM

~~
Do you want a roadmap of Dogecoin. This coin has been around for a very long time. This coin has gone through a crisis period with a price of $0. Dogecoin still has potential for the future. But don't expect Elon to be there a second time.
not convinced with your words. Dogecoin existed for long time, doesn’t means It'll exist for long time too. Even if it afford to survive long in future but no growth, then existing of it would be useless. Doge team members already sold large share of it, but due to elon mask doge still afford to survive but Doge is just a memecoin without any purpose or use, so you shouldn’t have high hopes with it
If one has big expectations about Dogecoin then it is not right. No one knows when the price of Dogecoin will increase. But after I invested in Dogecoin long time ago I saw the price of Dogecoin after elon mask tweeted about Dogecoin on his twitter.  When the increase came, I sold my invested Dogecoin and got a good amount of profit.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 05:09:39 PM

There is no problem for Doge, even many companies, legislators and well-known people have no problem with Doge,
in fact, like Elon Musk and big companies want Doge, so why should we doubt him for investment?
I'm sure Doge will be one of the altcoins that are like Bitcoin.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:38:03 PM

There is no problem for Doge, even many companies, legislators and well-known people have no problem with Doge,
in fact, like Elon Musk and big companies want Doge, so why should we doubt him for investment?
I'm sure Doge will be one of the altcoins that are like Bitcoin.
saying it will be like bitcoin is a stretch, main motivation doge could increase was because elon shill, without it, it has shown stagnant price that until elon shill for it again, it will also increase.
doge is good for gambling but certainly not as good as bitcoin though.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 07:09:43 AM

I think doge is worth the investment. Although investing in meme coins is very risky. But for doge coins are very different. Because doge coin is getting support from elon musk. This makes the price soar. And until now the price of doge coin is still fairly good.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: