Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I love Bitcoin  (Read 1597 times)
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 04:43:18 AM

I agree with your words because everyone is bound to fall in love with Bitcoin because it is so fascinating with the way it works and Bitcoin is such a medium that no one needs any favoritism, only the receiver and the sender can do any transaction.

I think Bitcoin is loved by people because Bitcoin has benefits for everyone who has it. like gold and other currencies you may hold big things later and expect great benefits from what you have held. if Bitcoin doesn't have benefits for many people maybe no one knows the coin like coins that don't have the price you have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:40:33 PM

I agree with your words because everyone is bound to fall in love with Bitcoin because it is so fascinating with the way it works and Bitcoin is such a medium that no one needs any favoritism, only the receiver and the sender can do any transaction.

I think Bitcoin is loved by people because Bitcoin has benefits for everyone who has it. like gold and other currencies you may hold big things later and expect great benefits from what you have held. if Bitcoin doesn't have benefits for many people maybe no one knows the coin like coins that don't have the price you have.
it is undeniable that those who are happy with bitcoin must have felt getting money from bitcoin. just like me personally, with bitcoin it can make my dreams come true which are almost impossible to fulfill, considering that in calculating a monthly salary it is not enough to have a private residence. however, with the presence of bitcoin in my life, the impossibility became real, and until now I am very happy with bitcoin, especially at first it didn't require capital to get bitcoin

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:51:56 PM

love for bitcoin for everyone is different, I really salute your love for bitcoin.
from my point of view liking bitcoin is a natural thing if I have benefited like myself since getting to know bitcoin I am more enthusiastic about investing in crypto than investing in physical gold, the 2021 bullrun effect which makes me believe investing in btc can provide multiple benefits , if you have patience

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
synchronym

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 01:24:23 PM

love for bitcoin for everyone is different, I really salute your love for bitcoin.
from my point of view liking bitcoin is a natural thing if I have benefited like myself since getting to know bitcoin I am more enthusiastic about investing in crypto than investing in physical gold, the 2021 bullrun effect which makes me believe investing in btc can provide multiple benefits , if you have patience
Everyone who is involved with Bitcoin or has benefited financially from trading with Bitcoin loves Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin trading has some risk but we benefit a lot. Investing elsewhere is a bit risky or spammy but Bitcoin is the most secure platform for investing. If I talk about popularity then Bitcoin's popularity will be at the forefront. Now people are doing many types of work through online, among them Bitcoin is the most popular.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 01:33:14 PM

Yes, I am glad I knew about bitcoin back in 2017 wherein I was able to earn some btc from faucets and click ads which made me more aware and interested more about bitcoin. As of today, still have a high hopes about bitcoin for it's present stage and future state as well that will surely reach to the highest peak of success with the upcoming bull season and bitcoin halving as well.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 07:17:07 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

If anyone asks me why I love bitcoin, I will frankly answer that I love it because of the profits it brings, and it has helped my economy a lot.  without it, my family would be in a lot of trouble with what is happening in my country.  Of course, bitcoin has a lot of other benefits, but I believe everyone loves bitcoin because its profit is the most. we humans are increasingly pragmatic and I like to live with reality.
Yes, that's right, we don't need to be hypocritical when the main reason we invest in bitcoin will be profitable, in this case, is money. But there are also many benefits to be gained from this bitcoin, apart from money.
There have been many people who have finally made their economy improve after they were able to invest in bitcoin, of course with the note that the investment they did was the right way, meaning that it was planned, neatly structured and indeed for a long period of time.
Indeed, for some people there were things that didn't go well, I wouldn't say they failed, because the reason the investment didn't go smoothly was that it must have been done in an improper way, so that in the end it made the process not go well.

I agree that there are various ways that your efforts to invest in bitcoin can play out, and likely success has to do with taking a position size that is suitable to personal circumstances, and then perhaps continuing to add to such position with the passage of time in order to reach accumulation goal levels.  People might get greedy and overinvest, and sure some people make the mistakes of underinvesting or selling their bitcoin too soon. 

It can take a decently long time for a new investor to build an investment portfolio, and surely an older investor might be able to invest into bitcoin more aggressively by moving some already existing investment asset values into bitcoin.. so the investment approach should be tailored to the individual circumstances to try to invest (accumulate) bitcoin sufficiently aggressively and ongoingly, but not so aggressively that you end up getting reckt..
This approach is important because everyone has their own strategy regardless of whether they are aggressive or cautious, all have conditions and schemes that they think are good.
Aggressive people by moving some assets with a large nominal only to be in bitcoin is not wrong either because they have an understanding that the greater what they invest, the greater the benefits that can be achieved, but on the other hand we also need to realize that if indeed we cannot do something like that then there is no need to force ourselves because there are still other strategies that can be done for us and do not have to follow an aggressive investment pattern if our finances are not adequate in this regard.
Do as much as possible because everything also has its own share and don't force the will even though it will be good to be in bitcoin but you don't need to risk everything because again this is an investment.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 10:13:40 PM

Bitcoin is the easiest and safest platform to invest in.
I need to make a little correction on this.
Bitcoin is the safest place? That I can say is wrong because this is a high risk place so saying investing in bitcoin is the safest place you are wrong about this.

Investing elsewhere involves a lot of pressure and the possibility of being scammed at times.
The pressure in bitcoin is also a lot when you buy at high prices but due to some conditions they crash it will create panic for yourself if you don't know how bitcoin works.
Many beginners who end up confidently here but give up in the middle of the road because they can't deal with the pressure that ends up saying they were deceived because of bitcoin. whereas if examined from the beginning and do some learning first they will realise that indeed the risk of being in bitcoin is not as easy as thought.
Don't be too naive in this case because you need to plan from the start before you regret it when you are in it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 11:06:17 PM

Here are some valid reasons that made me to love Bitcoin:

Bitcoin is completely decentralized, which means that no government or banks can have control over it. Traditional currencies, such as fiat, for example, the US dollar, Euro, and others, are controlled by banks and governments, but Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone. It works on a P2P (peer-to-peer) network of millions of users.

i am trying just to be neutral, the decentralization concept on bitcoin is like two sides of the blade. In one side it is an advantage that like what you said but in the other side it is a disadvantage because no third party who regulate your money it means there is no party who protect your money from any disturbance. then the second reason is one of the reason scam risk on this digital money.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Wimex

Activity: 618
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 01:58:55 AM

When I first saw bitcoin the price was still $500, and it is all the reason I need to be curious to what bitcoin is since everyone is talking that it was used by illegal transactions and underground auctions. To be honest before I came here in this forum, what I am curious was not bitcoin itself but the dark web, and as time goes by, Bitcoin become a normal topic in every discussion I went, that is also when the time that I encountered this forum, at first, I even thought this forum is all about black market, but it's not.

My main reason why I explored the underground auction is to try a new way to earn money without getting caught by the government since at that time I was underage, and I wanted to earn money for the sake of preparing enough money for my future before my age becomes legal. Due to that reason that I am not too keen and always hesitant on spending bitcoin for payments since what I focused is about earning not spending, but as time went on, you will learn so much about the currency, economy, financial management, and even how to handle your own trades in every market, that is why it slowly it imprints on my mind to try and use bitcoin as a currency as what it was purposely made, and the rest is history.

It happened to me relatively similar, for the year 2016-2017 I remember that my friends commented a lot about the dark web... and have always called my attention the disturbing and mysterious themes so I investigated a little and managed to see that I used BItcoin as a form of payment in these hidden places... however I did not pay much attention, it was then that along with some friends we saw more in depth the potential of BItcoin and that awakened my interest much more.

You have to understand that Bitcoin without the ability to progress in adoption will only be love and as they say, love alone is not enough, people do not understand the empowerment that bitcoin offers, it is an intangible fact that is only understood when you can express emotions like the ones you are shown in OP.

So it doesn't matter if you hate it, but use it surely you end up falling in love.

<3 BTC
Let us all be real; it is not Bitcoin solely which is getting the interest of investors but the profit potential it has for being a volatile asset. It has higher market price volatility wherein investors are taking good advantage of, which is just a good thing to do. Also, it does matter whether you love it or not; if you are just forced to engage into it, for sure you'd end up frustrated  and stressed on every market price correction. It is important for someone to be really interested with what he/she is doing. For years, its market value is on upward direction even if inconsistent. Emotions on the other hand should not be related with investments because it would affect your decision making, having a bigger tendency for a negative outcome.

I agree that many investors have taken advantage of the volatility of bitcoin. Certainly we should not get carried away by emotions when it comes to making any investment, it is better to know more in depth your investment and be sure of what you want to do, make a previous study of what BItcoin covers, all its potential ... Fanaticism can lead you to make decisions that end up affecting your capital, so a cool mind, patience and good knowledge are key points for a good investment.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 05:02:30 AM

Bitcoin is completely decentralized, which means that no government or banks can have control over it. Traditional currencies, such as fiat, for example, the US dollar, Euro, and others, are controlled by banks and governments, but Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone. It works on a P2P (peer-to-peer) network of millions of users.

i am trying just to be neutral, the decentralization concept on bitcoin is like two sides of the blade. In one side it is an advantage that like what you said but in the other side it is a disadvantage because no third party who regulate your money it means there is no party who protect your money from any disturbance. then the second reason is one of the reason scam risk on this digital money.
especially in the absence of a legal umbrella to protect, it makes digital criminals more flexible to carry out their actions. therefore we must be able to secure our wallet so that it is not hacked with tips that have been widely circulated in this forum. but from that risk I personally still love bitcoin because it provides additional income to deal with an era of soaring inflation. therefore with bitcoin it can prosper the family economy. but there are also a lot of people who hate bitcoin because they don't have any prior knowledge of investing, so get carried away with disastrous expectations

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 05:08:24 AM

especially in the absence of a legal umbrella to protect, it makes digital criminals more flexible to carry out their actions. therefore we must be able to secure our wallet so that it is not hacked with tips that have been widely circulated in this forum. but from that risk I personally still love bitcoin because it provides additional income to deal with an era of soaring inflation. therefore with bitcoin it can prosper the family economy. but there are also a lot of people who hate bitcoin because they don't have any prior knowledge of investing, so get carried away with disastrous expectations

That is a personal risk, meaning it is your own fault if you get hacked, and it is also on you to secure your wallet. That is not involving Bitcoin, but all aspects of personal life. Also, bitcoins are not the answer to the soaring inflation, as Bitcoin is just a tool for another source of income, which means that you gain profit from it and are able to spend it on your necessities. It is just another way to earn extra money aside from work. Bitcoin is mostly an investment right now, with people and holders hoping for profit, which is why people love it.
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 05:51:00 PM

I love bitcoin because it removed serious minded users from poverty to the next level, what the State Governments could not do but bitcoin has done it to the youth. Then another part which I love bitcoin the decentralized nature of it. The government can't just accused you of money laundering without prove. That is your investment in bitcoin is always saved if your security details are well secured. Bitcoin is meant for all and not for a particular group of people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
armanda90

Activity: 980
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 06:24:02 PM

Have two viewed about some people between love and hate with Bitcoin, I don't think with all people who in love with Bitcoin because ever faced bad experienced investing with Bitcoin when raising all time high price. Can't make them to love Bitcoin because traumatized what happen with their investment assets after Bitcoin drop drastically from highest price. But one side, for people get beneficial from Bitcoin really love it because how Bitcoin can change our life better after earn profitable from investing. I am in side who love with Bitcoin because earn much profit since know with Bitcoin on 2017, earned much profit exactly with right time investing in bitcoin still around under $10k and right now Bitcoin  have been main income in my life.

"I am really enthusiast with Bitcoin".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:19:50 PM

I appreciate Bitcoin because it allows me to cover my daily expenses. I didn't expect to be able to obtain that Bitcoin when I was young and fresh to it. I live in a squatter area where we received notice from the government that they will be using the spot soon. That is why, when I gained money from Bitcoin, I immediately purchased a large amount so that if the government decides to use the area, we will be secure. I know a lot of individuals don't have the same experience with us that they gain from Bitcoin because some have been duped. I hope that people recover as quickly as possible and receives advantages from their efforts.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:00:06 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

Have two viewed about some people between love and hate with Bitcoin, I don't think with all people who in love with Bitcoin because ever faced bad experienced investing with Bitcoin when raising all time high price. Can't make them to love Bitcoin because traumatized what happen with their investment assets after Bitcoin drop drastically from highest price. But one side, for people get beneficial from Bitcoin really love it because how Bitcoin can change our life better after earn profitable from investing. I am in side who love with Bitcoin because earn much profit since know with Bitcoin on 2017, earned much profit exactly with right time investing in bitcoin still around under $10k and right now Bitcoin  have been main income in my life.

"I am really enthusiast with Bitcoin".
Some things that I think can be minimized in this case.
First, when talking about trauma because they feel that they have lost investing in bitcoin, it's not bitcoin that's wrong, but indeed they don't study bitcoin well and most of those who have conditions like this are beginners.
I often see some views about people feeling cheated with bitcoin when actually, in this case their expectations and the way they do it is wrong.
They are always focused on profits but don't want to see the process lead them to the wrong step by jumping right into bitcoin without learning any further.
There needs to be a long process and confidence in order to continue to be consistent in bitcoin so that we can reach the target we want. the problem is that there are still many people who are naive just by expecting instant profits so that when the results don't match the reality they expected they are actually disappointed.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:12:20 PM

I love bitcoin because it removed serious minded users from poverty to the next level, what the State Governments could not do but bitcoin has done it to the youth. Then another part which I love bitcoin the decentralized nature of it. The government can't just accused you of money laundering without prove. That is your investment in bitcoin is always saved if your security details are well secured. Bitcoin is meant for all and not for a particular group of people.
Most people love bitcoin because of the profit it brings. Bitcoin is arguably the fairest investment by far, it's open to everyone with any capital, and that's also what I love about bitcoin. I believe everyone wants to invest because nobody doesn't like money. But with assets like gold or real estate to invest, we need a lot of money to start, but with bitcoin, we can start with the smallest amount. It can be said that no other asset has ever done what bitcoin did, bitcoin is fair and available to all.

Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:14:21 PM

Yes, I am glad I knew about bitcoin back in 2017 wherein I was able to earn some btc from faucets and click ads which made me more aware and interested more about bitcoin. As of today, still have a high hopes about bitcoin for it's present stage and future state as well that will surely reach to the highest peak of success with the upcoming bull season and bitcoin halving as well.
Well, I will be lying if I tell you I am not surprised that you said by 2017, you were still earning bitcoin from faucets, faucets were a popular way of earning bitcoin between 2015 and 2016, this is between the time I joined this space and time faucets stopped working for me, 2016 through 2017 was all about airdrops from projects running icos, I used to collect those airdrops, sell the ones that is possible to sell, then use the money to buy bitcoin at the time, I miss those days to be honest, it was a time of grace for many of us, but unfortunately, many of us still missed making judicious use of that opportunity.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:27:06 AM

Those who are familiar with Bitcoin and those who have invested in Bitcoin will understand the level of love for Bitcoin.The status of love is revealed based on how much you have invested in Bitcoin. To be successful you need to plans and work towards them. Investing is still the smartest way to prepare for the unexpected. I have been investing constantly for and I am extremely pleased with the returns. For everyone who wants to start, the good news is-it's never too late to start.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 04:40:46 AM

Bitcoin is accessible to everyone, and that's an amazing aspect of it. Anyone from any part of the world can access Bitcoin through the internet. That means that anyone can transfer and receive Bitcoin anywhere without any restrictions. It even works in those areas where traditional banking infrastructure is not present.

All those features of Bitcoin made me to fall in love with it. I believe there are millions of lovers of Bitcoin. Kindly share your love for admiration for this amazing invention. Thank you!

Correct. in this case it is exactly what you said and it is one of the many potential Bitcoin characteristics that BTC has with its wide accessibility. But, for some people or individuals whose areas are not yet fully accessible to the internet, Bitcoin accessibility is rather difficult so they cannot access BTC services, for example, making transactions, sending and receiving money quickly. On the other hand, BTC also empowers individuals who do not have access to traditional banking systems.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 07:24:49 AM

Bitcoin is accessible to everyone, and that's an amazing aspect of it. Anyone from any part of the world can access Bitcoin through the internet. That means that anyone can transfer and receive Bitcoin anywhere without any restrictions. It even works in those areas where traditional banking infrastructure is not present.

All those features of Bitcoin made me to fall in love with it. I believe there are millions of lovers of Bitcoin. Kindly share your love for admiration for this amazing invention. Thank you!

Correct. in this case it is exactly what you said and it is one of the many potential Bitcoin characteristics that BTC has with its wide accessibility. But, for some people or individuals whose areas are not yet fully accessible to the internet, Bitcoin accessibility is rather difficult so they cannot access BTC services, for example, making transactions, sending and receiving money quickly. On the other hand, BTC also empowers individuals who do not have access to traditional banking systems.

Having easy access to the internet may be both a blessing and a curse in the Bitcoin world. On the one hand, its a miracle for people who cant use traditional banking to finally have their own money. Conversely, people who lack access to reliable internet will find themselves on the outside looking in. Its not only a matter of being online either! Language, transaction fees, and lack of familiarity with blockchain technology also play a role.

It is our responsibility to advocate for and promote solutions as passionate supporters. We require more accessible, affordable, and multilingual educational resources. Its really not that different from picking up a new sport, is it? As we train, our skills improve and the material becomes easier to acquire for everyone. Make Bitcoin as simple to use as possible, folks!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄