Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for miner hosting  (Read 157 times)
CryptoHFs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 11:31:30 PM

looking for a miners hosting for 3 months to launch a private pool

i won't pay maintaining fees but in exchange he will keep the machines after the 3 months

approximately mining power of 1 BTC every 2-3 months

Ich habe keine lust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 01:29:54 AM

Are you planning to launch a private pool? It doesn't need a miner to build a pool and launch.
You just need to host it to any VPS provider not on miner hosting unless you talking about hosting your miner?

What exactly do you want to achieve? If you are planning to set up a mining pool I suggest to check this "Setup a mining pool Guide"

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoHFs (OP)

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 02:08:09 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2023, 02:34:51 AM by CryptoHFs

Are you planning to launch a private pool? It doesn't need a miner to build a pool and launch.
You just need to host it to any VPS provider not on miner hosting unless you talking about hosting your miner?

What exactly do you want to achieve? If you are planning to set up a mining pool I suggest to check this "Setup a mining pool Guide"

I need to launch a mining pool and host miners at your end to process specific transactions i will give you at 0 sat fees

this will be a loop to confirm specific blockchain transactions at zero fees that I highlight

it will last for 3 months

after this the mining machines will be no use for us you can keep it

what I need is process 1,000,000 or more BTC transactions at ZERO sat fees without putting pressure on the network using my own pool and miners

I don't need to use the testnet for the test I need to make, I want to make it on the actual network launch and confirm 1 Million BTC transactions for myself

Ich habe keine lust
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6259

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 01:40:41 PM

I need to launch a mining pool and host miners at your end to process specific transactions i will give you at 0 sat fees

this will be a loop to confirm specific blockchain transactions at zero fees that I highlight

what I need is process 1,000,000 or more BTC transactions at ZERO sat fees without putting pressure on the network using my own pool and miners

I don't need to use the testnet for the test I need to make, I want to make it on the actual network launch and confirm 1 Million BTC transactions for myself

I'm guessing you don't know how to do math.
There are about 325000 confirmed transactions a day so you want enough hash rate for more then 3 full days of blocks.
There are 90 days in 3 months so to do what you want would need over 3% of the global mining hashrate. The current hashrate is well over 325. EH/s
On average there are 144 blocks per day. The average fee is about BTC0.2 per block so 144*3*.2 = 86.4BTC

So unless you have a few million USD to throw around it's never going to happen.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptoHFs (OP)

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:45:36 PM

I'm guessing you don't know how to do math.
There are about 325000 confirmed transactions a day so you want enough hash rate for more then 3 full days of blocks.
There are 90 days in 3 months so to do what you want would need over 3% of the global mining hashrate. The current hashrate is well over 325. EH/s
On average there are 144 blocks per day. The average fee is about BTC0.2 per block so 144*3*.2 = 86.4BTC

So unless you have a few million USD to throw around it's never going to happen.

-Dave

Yes I understand about the daily limit that's why I thought if I launch my own pool and miners to process transactions with (0 sat fees) I can process them because I am not looking for BTC as a reward I only want to confirm transactions that has no value and no fees. That won't work either?

if that won't happen, what will happen if I through 1 million BTC transactions to market through my miners and pool with 0 sat fee and 1 satoshi in value totaling 0.001 BTC

Mainly I thought owning mining pool, miners, and adjusting the fees would fasten the transactions processing because I am not looking for profits or block rewards.

Ich habe keine lust
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 01:49:38 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2023, 02:04:57 PM by Upgrade00

Yes I understand about the daily limit that's why I thought if I launch my own pool and miners to process transactions with (0 sat fees) I can process them because I am not looking for BTC as a reward I only want to confirm transactions that has no value and no fees. That won't work either?
It doesn't matter what you fill into your candidate block, your pool of miners would still need enough hashrate to be competitive with every other miner out there. To compete at that level you would need a huge capital, when you set a deadline to achieve it, the capital grows larger.

There's no separate chain for low or zero value transactions.

if that won't happen, what will happen if I through 1 million BTC transactions to market through my miners and pool with 0 sat fee and 1 satoshi in value totaling 0.001 BTC

Mainly I thought owning mining pool, miners, and adjusting the fees would fasten the transactions processing because I am not looking for profits or block rewards.
Nothing happens. The amount involved in the transaction does not determine the feerate neither does it affect what you are considering.

No, it would not fasten the process. Your miners are competing to confirm blocks so they are looking for block rewards, that's how the protocol works.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoHFs (OP)

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:52:59 PM

It doesn't matter what you fill into your candidate block, your pool of miners would still need enough hashrate to be competitive with every other miner out there. To compete at that level you would need a huge capital, when you set a deadline to achieve it, the capital grows larger.

There's no separate chain for low or zero value transactions

won't other miners dump these txids because it has 0 sat fees and all of them will come to me?

Ich habe keine lust
Upgrade00
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 01:55:28 PM

won't other miners dump these txids because it has 0 sat fees and all of them will come to me?
Most miners would not pick of a 0 fee tx, a few would if it has little weight, but that's irrelevant to who confirms the next block.

You are still competing to confirm a block as is everyother miner.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoHFs (OP)

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 01:57:29 PM

Most miners would not pick of a 0 fee tx, a few would if it has little weight, but that's irrelevant to who confirms the next block.

You are still competing to confirm a block as is everyother miner.

understood.

so I can just process the 1M transactions to the market without bother creating a pool or run miners as it is the same result at the end.

How long do you think 1M transactions will take to get confirmed, will I cause panic to the market by launching these transactions at the same moment? ( 0 sat fee 1 sat trans value )

Ich habe keine lust
Upgrade00
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2023, 02:04:26 PM

How long do you think 1M transactions will take to get confirmed, will I cause panic to the market by launching these transactions at the same moment? ( 0 sat fee 1 sat trans value )
AFAIK, the highest number of unconfirmed transactions at one point is about 200k - 300k, if hypothetically it was possible to initiate a million at the same time it would definitely cause a panic.
But you have to get nodes to validate those transactions first and include them, such an influx would likely cause most nodes to not push hose spam transactions into their mempool and it never gets out.

At a ferrate of 0 sats/byte, your transactions would never be confirmed.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
CryptoHFs (OP)

STRAIGHT FORWARD

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 02:06:20 PM

AFAIK, the highest number of unconfirmed transactions at one point is about 200k - 300k, if hypothetically it was possible to initiate a million at the same time it would definitely cause a panic.
But you have to get nodes to validate those transactions first and include them, such an influx would likely cause most nodes to not push hose spam transactions into their mempool and it never gets out.

At a ferrate of 0 sats/byte, your transactions would never be confirmed.

okay thank you all

Ich habe keine lust
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: