Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paxful is closed. What P2P alternative do you recommend?  (Read 226 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 01:02:49 AM
Merited by Potato Chips (1)

While noones doesn't have mandatory identity verification for most countries, people should always be ready for it given the nature of these exchanges, unless you're only dealing with amounts you're fine parting with.
The platform needs some fixes in their Tos because they say someone can have $700 trading limit for email verification but without going through ID verification I can't able to access the marketplace so they made KYC now mandatory yet to make changes in the list I guess but its exact replica of Paxful and tried few trades there which works fine for me.

Thanks for the heads up. Can I confirm that you were not coming from one of these countries, see: https://support.noones.com/hc/en-us/articles/6125405610639-What-Countries-Require-ID-Verification-

and has confirmed your phone number with them when you tried the no-kyc tier?

Yes, I am not a citizen of a country mentioned in that list now I verified my ID now got access to the wallet and marketplace so for I am going to stick with $10K limits because I am not yet comfortable with proceeding further until I am satisfied with their platform experience.

So far I can see lots of glitches especially their app is not working at all apart from the chat section. Their support is awful when I tried to contact their live support it only end without connecting to any agent so only bot replies which is pretty useless so anyone who is going to use this site as alternative for pax be aware of this issues.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███