Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am now a Bitcoin investor  (Read 691 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 06:40:24 PM

Congratulations your first step is appreciable and this step will lead you to a successful destination. You take a better decision and as the time passes this little amount will change into maximum amount but you have to keep hold your bitcoin until it gives you huge success.

Now you have hold your bitcoin so whenever you get a time try to learn more about it because just holding is not the way to success but there are also lots of other things which you have to understand and follows the rules to be a success investor. Try to understand about the trading strategies so you will easily make decision according to the situations also remember that whenever the market is against your hopes so keep holding and never be in rush of making profit as the profitable destiny requires some years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 07:14:24 PM

Sure — but what's the big deal? I can also call myself an Apple investor by owning a fraction of Apple stock and I can also say I'm an investor in the top 500 US companies by holding an S&P500 ETF.

Good for you for owning some BTC though.
Lmao exactly. Everytime I see a post like this, I'm stuck between congratulating them for taking that step and finally investing in bitcoin but at the same time some of these people feel like they should be given a parade or smth. In any case I don't wanna sound so cynical or negative about it but yeah. Just a little weird for me sometimes.

I'd let it slide too if he had held a considerable amount of bitcoin too, but 0.0045 is a little insignificant? Oh well, let's just hope he keeps at it and expand what he already has now.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:30:27 PM

I recently purchased 0.0045 Bitcoins which is still present in my trust wallet I believe with me owning a fraction of the worlds Bitcoin although a very tiny fraction in practical I am now a crypto currency investor  in essence a Bitcoin investor
Cheers, that's great for you ?
Next are you going to try to buy regularly or are you just waiting for a profit from your 0.0045 bitcoin, my assumption is that you will try to enter in the second round by utilizing extract capital. That's what you should be doing and I don't know if you understand bitcoin buying patterns in some way?

Lots of congratulations coming your way, that's great for incentives to trigger you to buy, but what you should be aware of is the very risky nature of investing in bitcoin. If you don't have patience and don't understand very volatile market conditions. Also consider what I'm saying and you will be successful in bitcoin for the long term?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:31:16 PM

I recently purchased 0.0045 Bitcoins which is still present in my trust wallet I believe with me owning a fraction of the worlds Bitcoin although a very tiny fraction in practical I am now a crypto currency investor  in essence a Bitcoin investor
Since you collected bitcoins as a new investor, you must have some fraction of bitcoins. But I think the security is not complete for you in the wallet where you have collected the bitcoins. Instead of keeping your bitcoins in a trust wallet, use a strong hardware or software wallet. Because the wallet that your bitcoins are in is likely to be hacked and I think trust wallets are not very strong in terms of security. Since you are investing in Bitcoin for the first time, you should use powerful software that will be safe for your money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 468

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 11:34:46 PM

Good job Victony, really welcome to the party. 0.0045 is not a small amount of BTC as it's just a start and you could grow more on this platform. All you have to do is, set a goal to fulfill it in the targeted time. (Don't be hard on yourself by making tough rules). I still didn't invest any money in BTC as you convert your money into BTC I earn BTC by doing jobs and small tasks. But still, I am happy for you. I have a small tip for you to follow, you should perform DCA whenever you want to buy a pile of BTC because in this way you could increase your profit ratio and decrease loss ratio too.

So there's no need to consider yourself an investor if your effort is to save before selling again.
Then what difference it made to invest your BTC in another company? I did not get your point. Are you advising him/her to put btc in the staking platform or what. Like what companies are offering BTC as investment opportunities well if there are any then what difference it makes to invest BTC when you can invest your fiat currency directly in that platform or company? What I think is holder and investor both sell their assets at last the difference remains is of timespan. Like holders take less time and investors take more time. (AFAIK) but it will be my pleasure if you would shed more light on investment in companies using BTC is the right way to declare yourself a BTC investor.

hZti

Activity: 952
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:22:54 PM

Sure — but what's the big deal? I can also call myself an Apple investor by owning a fraction of Apple stock and I can also say I'm an investor in the top 500 US companies by holding an S&P500 ETF.

Good for you for owning some BTC though.
Lmao exactly. Everytime I see a post like this, I'm stuck between congratulating them for taking that step and finally investing in bitcoin but at the same time some of these people feel like they should be given a parade or smth. In any case I don't wanna sound so cynical or negative about it but yeah. Just a little weird for me sometimes.

I'd let it slide too if he had held a considerable amount of bitcoin too, but 0.0045 is a little insignificant? Oh well, let's just hope he keeps at it and expand what he already has now.

It just shows that people are proud to be investors. This is not normal with many assets, but this the shows that Bitcoin still has a thing that fascinates people. To me that is very good news.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 03:24:54 AM

Congratulations your first step is appreciable and this step will lead you to a successful destination. You take a better decision and as the time passes this little amount will change into maximum amount but you have to keep hold your bitcoin until it gives you huge success.

Now you have hold your bitcoin so whenever you get a time try to learn more about it because just holding is not the way to success but there are also lots of other things which you have to understand and follows the rules to be a success investor. Try to understand about the trading strategies so you will easily make decision according to the situations also remember that whenever the market is against your hopes so keep holding and never be in rush of making profit as the profitable destiny requires some years.
holding bitcoins is a very appropriate action, although of course the capital required is also not small, I agree with you mate that making the decision to start with the smallest value but continuing to do it continuously will certainly result in greater results in time, but you have to be consistent in doing it because without it will not get maximum results.

Trading is of course not easy if you don't study the basics of trading well, but if you have studied well, of course doing so is very helpful, making bitcoin more meaningful and able to increase, you don't have to just buy it. once again trading actions must be full of confidence because one wrong step will actually make the value of the deposit decrease.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 01:59:00 PM

Congratulations on your new step into being a millionaire,so many person's have been here for a long period of time,and they don't still think of investing,but atleast you've taken a step ahead into your future,and also a step in making your future a success.You need to know so many things as you are now an investor,you  need to know that dissappointment is part of the game,loses is part of the game, heartbreak is part of the game.You should know you have started the game of risk,but that risk you took to invest, will definitely bring you result that will make you happy for the rest of your life.It is good to see someone make a reasonable and a calculative move towards becoming a wealthy personel.
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:09:48 PM

You hqvebdone well by having this bold step to start with something no matter how little but you have placed yourself on a much tendencies for taking high risk because if you're to hodl bitcoin then it must be on a decentralized wallet and a cold storage preferably, trust wallet is not perfect enough for me to accept it utilization in holding an asset for long, you can choose a hardware wallet, electrum wallet or you run a bitcoin full node.
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 691

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 02:18:09 PM

First of all, I congratulate you.
Learning about the topic of cryptocurrencies and investing in it is already a great achievement! You have also found a way to buy Bitcoin and get it into your wallet!

I hope that you keep your first piece of bitcoin on a reliable wallet. Such as a Ledger, a trust wallet or Exodus.
Also I want to beware you to keep in safe your private phrase.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:18:49 PM

Congratulations on your new step into being a millionaire,so many person's have been here for a long period of time,and they don't still think of investing,but atleast you've taken a step ahead into your future,and also a step in making your future a success.You need to know so many things as you are now an investor,you  need to know that dissappointment is part of the game,loses is part of the game, heartbreak is part of the game.You should know you have started the game of risk,but that risk you took to invest, will definitely bring you result that will make you happy for the rest of your life.It is good to see someone make a reasonable and a calculative move towards becoming a wealthy personel.

Investing in bitcoin will not make you rich, nor will you become a millionaire in the future. I mean, you cannot become a millionaire or become rich with just a small amount of capital to start, even if bitcoin hits $1 million. To do that, you need a fairly large amount of capital to invest. Investing in bitcoin only ensures that we can get a better return than other assets and will take less time.
In addition, bitcoin is not only profitable, but many people also invest in it because they like privacy and can control their own assets without the need for a 3rd party.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:40:01 PM

As long as you aren't using Bitcoin or invest it in a specific business, I won't consider you as a Bitcoin investor if you recently purchased Bitcoin and kept it in your own reliable wallet. Since traders and holders both attempt to save money before selling it back to the market, if all you can do is buy and store it in your wallet, you are not all that different from them. Therefore, if your goal is to save money before selling again, there's no need to think of yourself as an investor.
BVeyron

Activity: 1652
Merit: 939

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 05:48:31 PM

Congratulations! I think it's a good way to invest money, cryptocurrency uncovers great opportunities! I think it's a good sum to start with. In general, BTC is for long-term investment, so it can be useful to add some more bitcoins later...

Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 06:08:57 PM

Welcome on board to the family, you successfully purchased the world hardest money to get and the easiest money to use just like the first bitcoin cartoon I watched today called it. Bitcoin is practically the best money the world has ever seen although its original plan was not for any investment purpose but seeing to how its volatility has made it a reliable source of investment people like me and you are now exploiting this added benefits when it comes to the use of bitcoin. My only advice for on this your journey is not to be in haste to sell your coins and always have your keys to your wallet safely kept in case of any uncertain accidents.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 08:50:00 PM

Investing in bitcoin will not make you rich, nor will you become a millionaire in the future. I mean, you cannot become a millionaire or become rich with just a small amount of capital to start, even if bitcoin hits $1 million. To do that, you need a fairly large amount of capital to invest. Investing in bitcoin only ensures that we can get a better return than other assets and will take less time.
In addition, bitcoin is not only profitable, but many people also invest in it because they like privacy and can control their own assets without the need for a 3rd party.

From the way OP sounds, I think OP did not purchase that fraction of bitcoin with the aim of getting rich quickly with it and come to talk of it, in a normal sense one should know that such volume of bitcoin is near nothing to make anyone rich overnight even when the price of bitcoin increases. It takes a large reasonable volume purchased to realize such dreams and expectations.

I am not talking bad about OPs purchase volume but rather seeing from the perspective that OP is Happy owning bitcoin in fractions which is a good thing for OP and should be encouraged if possible to buying more of bitcoin

Lastly, privacy was one of the major tenet's of bitcoin. Hence the reason why people delved into converting their assets into bitcoin so as to have a good store of value in their assets after years or however the case maybe.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 10:15:58 PM

No matter how small your holding amount might be, you ought to see yourself  as a shareholder and being a shareholder  in bitcoin,  simply means that you're an investor  as well.
Well I don't know how exposed you see to bitcoin,  but I also understand  that holding while learning is a great one but hope you also know that bitcoin is a volatile asset and as sure, nothing is certain or let me say guaranteed  in the industry, so it will be nice that you invest more in getting the knowledge  you desire so as to flow with the tides when the time is right.
Anyways, congratulations and I hope that the journey goes  smoothly for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Josefjix

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 12:05:28 AM

No matter how small your holding amount might be, you ought to see yourself  as a shareholder and being a shareholder  in bitcoin,  simply means that you're an investor  as well.
Well I don't know how exposed you see to bitcoin,  but I also understand  that holding while learning is a great one but hope you also know that bitcoin is a volatile asset and as sure, nothing is certain or let me say guaranteed  in the industry, so it will be nice that you invest more in getting the knowledge  you desire so as to flow with the tides when the time is right.
Anyways, congratulations and I hope that the journey goes  smoothly for you.
Storing bitcoins in your wallets is nothing more than taking risks in order to profit afterwards, prices are paid inother to achieve our goals. Owning some bitcoins in your portfolio is not a simple undertaking; you've already signed up for the market's unexpected volatility, and there's more to come on your route to becoming an experienced investor. Bitcoin made so many good moves during the bull time, and the bear season is merely for planning our investments; accumulating more coins with prospective abilities for future use is the ultimate goal for investors.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 01:35:48 AM

I hope you are strong, don't be like people who claim to be Bitcoin investors but have weak hands.

Your pride in being a Bitcoin investor by owning the amount of Bitcoin you mentioned must be congratulated. Hopefully the balance will increase again so that it becomes a big investor who can beat several names like Michael Taylor who is said to have a large amount of Bitcoin with MicroStrategy.
Why do you save in Trust Wallet when there are many other better Bitcoin wallets to use?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x