Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin overshadowed by economic lie  (Read 1550 times)
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 04:00:06 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

I know that a lot of people get tempted to trade and they also get tempted to try to accelerate their returns based on volatility, including that many of us likely realize that volatility in bitcoin is inevitable, but we still cannot really have any level of confidence in short term volatility, even though we likely can have a decent amount of confidence that if we continue to accumulate bitcoin and not get too risky with our approach and do not fuck around with trying to gamble with our bitcoin, then likely we can continue to build our bitcoin holdings over time, and maybe it could still take 15 to 30 years before we really get to a financially comfortable position (and that is not even guaranteed), and our odds of getting to such financially comfortable position is better if we continue to build our stacks of satoshis.. and then maybe at some point into the future, we will be able to recognize that we have a decent amount of financial cushion and we have largely reached the goals that we have set for ourselves, whether we want to reach a kind of fuck you status or if we merely want to just be better off than we would have had been if we had not invested into bitcoin.

Accordingly, if you measure getting to fuck you status by the amount of annual income that you have built up, then you may well need to get between 20 to 30x the size of how much that you need per year in order to be able to feel comfortable in terms of living off of that amount, and frequently people will get greedy before reaching those levels or maybe not be able to manage their wealth once they have reached a full years of income within their investment portfolio.. so it can take a lot of discipline to continue to pursue and persist and to not lose your principle when you have reached 1x your annual income and in the process of trying to get to a decently high level such as 20x to 30x.. and yeah, I understand that a lot of people do not make it, and yeah, I understand that some people believe that they do not need 20x to 30x, so those kinds of opinions can vary in terms of how much is needed and how to valuate the value of your assets (which ones that you hold - hopefully including but not necessarily limited to bitcoin... and I am not referring to any need to hold shitcoins, even though some folks might choose to hold some shitcoins).
As they say: a trek of a thousand miles fires up with a lone Satoshi. Or something along those lines, huh? But on the real, sinking dough into Bitcoin is a crazy-long, twisty journey, loaded with peaks and valleys and curveballs. Navigating the wild crypto market demands patience, grit, and a solid chunk of skepticism. So what's the master key? Stacking satoshis to the heavens, or is there a deeper strat?

For this guy, it's straightforward: balance, baby. Harmonize your financial freedom lust with risk appetite, and level out long-term aspirations with short-term demands.

Translation: self-control, tunnel vision, and avoiding the temptation of sparkly altcoins or instant wealth pipe dreams. Stand firm, even when the market's doing the cha-cha or your crew says "ditch it." Most crucially, paint a vivid mental pic of your end goal and buckle down to make it real. Whether you crave "FUCK YOU" money or a cushy retirement nest egg, stay on track, honor your truth, and keep your investment game strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 04:29:58 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I mean, you have said it yourself, the public does not buy into Bitcoin even if it has good price history because it was involved in many scams. These past few months alone, many rug-pulls and scam coins have been exposed and brought into the mainstream and many people associate cryptocurrency with Bitcoin, they would have assumed that Bitcoin may also be another crypto scam.

Bitcoin really needs a mass-friendly PR strategy launch to distinguish itself from fraudsters. Spread awareness and information that can be easily understood even by the most computer-illiterate, maybe even publish real experiences of people who gained something out of Bitcoin. But that would be really difficult since Bitcoin is not really a company so it must really to its users to uphold its image.
Even if the intention is something good but on the other hand I would not really believe that it is useful because in my opinion with conditions like this convincing that we are different is tantamount to a defense as well as in this case by claiming that bitcoin is very much different even if it is true it will make it seem as if this is an excuse especially saying to people who are skeptical of bitcoin.

Skepticism like this will continue to exist and indeed will continue to exist but I think it doesn't matter for that, I personally feel that there is no need to convince skeptics that what we choose is right because indeed they have their own perspective and we have our own perspective. I'd rather continue to convince myself that this is a very worthy thing rather than telling others especially the skeptics. The risk is obviously there when we say this is a feasible thing such as when there are people who are interested it will focus on us because we are like inviting them, on the other hand for skeptics will always make this a defense reason even though what we say is true.

Exactly.  Each of us has to have the conviction to NOT be lured out of our bitcoin... and there is ONLY so much that any of us can do in order to persuade skeptics to start to allocate to bitcoin, even if they might start out small and build up over the years after becoming more and more familiar with bitcoin.. so yeah.. it can take a long time to build up a position, and even in the process of one or two bitcoin cycles, even bitcoin HODLers can get shaken from their position to sell too much BTC too soon or to fail/refuse to sufficiently and adequately stack up BTC in order to sufficiently/adequately prepare themselves for possible upwards BTC price moves that are likely to come, but that are not guaranteed to come.
Being provoked by conditions like this will actually make us lose and believe it or not I think when we are too impulsive in dealing with things like this it will not be beneficial either now or later.
The important point is again that there is no real guarantee in this case because this is clearly still a risk that makes us not need to be too involved and expect a big change for skeptics because seeing from conditions like what happened before, even if we convince them with data and facts that do exist, they will still have other excuses because the premise is already like that so in something like this, why continue to convince because this will ultimately make us become troubled by ourselves because there is no middle point if both parties feel all the most right, this will only make the debate and skepticism even bigger.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10178

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 06:34:06 PM

I know that a lot of people get tempted to trade and they also get tempted to try to accelerate their returns based on volatility, including that many of us likely realize that volatility in bitcoin is inevitable, but we still cannot really have any level of confidence in short term volatility, even though we likely can have a decent amount of confidence that if we continue to accumulate bitcoin and not get too risky with our approach and do not fuck around with trying to gamble with our bitcoin, then likely we can continue to build our bitcoin holdings over time, and maybe it could still take 15 to 30 years before we really get to a financially comfortable position (and that is not even guaranteed), and our odds of getting to such financially comfortable position is better if we continue to build our stacks of satoshis.. and then maybe at some point into the future, we will be able to recognize that we have a decent amount of financial cushion and we have largely reached the goals that we have set for ourselves, whether we want to reach a kind of fuck you status or if we merely want to just be better off than we would have had been if we had not invested into bitcoin.

Accordingly, if you measure getting to fuck you status by the amount of annual income that you have built up, then you may well need to get between 20 to 30x the size of how much that you need per year in order to be able to feel comfortable in terms of living off of that amount, and frequently people will get greedy before reaching those levels or maybe not be able to manage their wealth once they have reached a full years of income within their investment portfolio.. so it can take a lot of discipline to continue to pursue and persist and to not lose your principle when you have reached 1x your annual income and in the process of trying to get to a decently high level such as 20x to 30x.. and yeah, I understand that a lot of people do not make it, and yeah, I understand that some people believe that they do not need 20x to 30x, so those kinds of opinions can vary in terms of how much is needed and how to valuate the value of your assets (which ones that you hold - hopefully including but not necessarily limited to bitcoin... and I am not referring to any need to hold shitcoins, even though some folks might choose to hold some shitcoins).
As they say: a trek of a thousand miles fires up with a lone Satoshi. Or something along those lines, huh? But on the real, sinking dough into Bitcoin is a crazy-long, twisty journey, loaded with peaks and valleys and curveballs. Navigating the wild crypto market demands patience, grit, and a solid chunk of skepticism. So what's the master key? Stacking satoshis to the heavens, or is there a deeper strat?

Well, of course how many sats to stack, and whether to get "at the heavens" or some other lower amount might be sufficient remains the million dollar question, in regards to figuring out your own specific balance level that is mostly tailored upon your own situation rather than on the situation (or beliefs) of others... and no problem attempting to gather information from others or however, some of us might absorb information in differing kinds of ways, yet we still likely need to be careful that we are not getting lead down the wrong path in terms of our own short-comings or just not always being able to figure out what an appropriate BTC allocation might be for our situation while also attempting to understand various aspects of our own specifics including but not necessarily limited to: cashflow, how much bitcoin you have already accumulated, your other investments, your view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, and your time, skills, goals (investment/lifestyle targets) and your abilities to strategize, plan, research and learn along the way including tweaking strategies from time to time to consider trading, reallocating, use of leverage and/or financial instruments.

The first considerations on the above list are more basic, and the later considerations on the list are more advanced, so of course, on a personal level, each of us should be attempting to strive  to get the basics in order before getting into the more advanced strategies and techniques.

For this guy, it's straightforward: balance, baby. Harmonize your financial freedom lust with risk appetite, and level out long-term aspirations with short-term demands.

I don't disagree - even though balance and ongoing balance can be a bit of a moving target, even if you may well be in a place in your life in which a lot of your particulars are mostly stable, including perhaps having have had reached a kind of zen state of bitcoin stash size and ability to maintain it.

Translation: self-control, tunnel vision, and avoiding the temptation of sparkly altcoins or instant wealth pipe dreams. Stand firm, even when the market's doing the cha-cha or your crew says "ditch it." Most crucially, paint a vivid mental pic of your end goal and buckle down to make it real. Whether you crave "FUCK YOU" money or a cushy retirement nest egg, stay on track, honor your truth, and keep your investment game strong.

Can't disagree with any of that... which kind of reminds me of the ideas of "keeping your eyes on the prize, and don't get too distracted," which seems to be using different words to say similar things.   Wink Wink

I mean, you have said it yourself, the public does not buy into Bitcoin even if it has good price history because it was involved in many scams. These past few months alone, many rug-pulls and scam coins have been exposed and brought into the mainstream and many people associate cryptocurrency with Bitcoin, they would have assumed that Bitcoin may also be another crypto scam.

Bitcoin really needs a mass-friendly PR strategy launch to distinguish itself from fraudsters. Spread awareness and information that can be easily understood even by the most computer-illiterate, maybe even publish real experiences of people who gained something out of Bitcoin. But that would be really difficult since Bitcoin is not really a company so it must really to its users to uphold its image.
Even if the intention is something good but on the other hand I would not really believe that it is useful because in my opinion with conditions like this convincing that we are different is tantamount to a defense as well as in this case by claiming that bitcoin is very much different even if it is true it will make it seem as if this is an excuse especially saying to people who are skeptical of bitcoin.

Skepticism like this will continue to exist and indeed will continue to exist but I think it doesn't matter for that, I personally feel that there is no need to convince skeptics that what we choose is right because indeed they have their own perspective and we have our own perspective. I'd rather continue to convince myself that this is a very worthy thing rather than telling others especially the skeptics. The risk is obviously there when we say this is a feasible thing such as when there are people who are interested it will focus on us because we are like inviting them, on the other hand for skeptics will always make this a defense reason even though what we say is true.
Exactly.  Each of us has to have the conviction to NOT be lured out of our bitcoin... and there is ONLY so much that any of us can do in order to persuade skeptics to start to allocate to bitcoin, even if they might start out small and build up over the years after becoming more and more familiar with bitcoin.. so yeah.. it can take a long time to build up a position, and even in the process of one or two bitcoin cycles, even bitcoin HODLers can get shaken from their position to sell too much BTC too soon or to fail/refuse to sufficiently and adequately stack up BTC in order to sufficiently/adequately prepare themselves for possible upwards BTC price moves that are likely to come, but that are not guaranteed to come.
Being provoked by conditions like this will actually make us lose and believe it or not I think when we are too impulsive in dealing with things like this it will not be beneficial either now or later.
ourselves because there is no middle point if both parties feel all the most right, this will only make the debate and skepticism even bigger.

Interactions with others in regards to the bitcoin topic could play out in a whole hell of a lot of ways that invoke aspects of our own conviction and/or could invoke various aspects of their skepticisms, and so in some sense, each of us can choose the extent to which we are ready, wiling and/or able to engage with others in ways that we might think could be helpful - but in the end, we cannot really control the reactions of others, and if they continuously not want to receive the information or maybe even wanting to do the opposite of what we might suggest to them.  There's only so much that we can do in terms of attempting to guide others, and if they are combative or even wanting to blame us (fail to take responsibility for their own investment decisions), then there may be some needs to attempt to distance ourselves from getting too involved in those kinds of difficult relationships, even though surely there may well be people in our lives who we find to be more difficult than others, and sometimes we still might want to attempt to help them -even if we might not be really sure about how to actually help because we cannot always identify whether some people might not be helpable.. or ready for help or whatever.

Hopefully in our own situations, we are not creating conditions in which we become emotional or overly emotional about our investment(s), and at the same time, there may be people in our lives who we know are easily lead into situations in which they become overly emotional or they tend to gamble rather than invest, and these can sometimes be difficult situations to navigate.  I would not proclaim to know how to deal with a variety of situations, and sometimes each of us will make differing choices in terms of how much we might need to be careful in terms of our own self-preservation in those kinds of circumstances.

The important point is again that there is no real guarantee in this case because this is clearly still a risk that makes us not need to be too involved and expect a big change for skeptics because seeing from conditions like what happened before, even if we convince them with data and facts that do exist, they will still have other excuses because the premise is already like that so in something like this, why continue to convince because this will ultimately make us become troubled by ourselves because there is no middle point if both parties feel all the most right, this will only make the debate and skepticism even bigger.

Sometimes it can be difficult to resolve incompatibilities or differing views of the world, and surely sometimes we might be able to take a break from a topic and then come back at the topic later - but surely there are some instances in which years and years and years will pass, which might cause the decision to become more difficult to make, and sometimes some of us might get paralyzed and even bitter or resentful about past mistakes (or even successes) that we might have made(had) in our lives.

Many of us already know that there are a lot of benefits in attempting to stay humble in terms of our bitcoin investment(s) and also in our dealing with others, yet at the same time, staying humble might be easier to say than it is to do, and sometimes when we interact with others we might allow (or cause) our own ego to get in the way, but then also there can be situations in which the other person is having problems dealing with their own ego.. and again, not always easy to necessarily know how much to get involved or whether to get involved with that person or to distance oneself when there are these kinds of tensions.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 06:46:35 PM

Thanks for your great reminder and concern, don't worry. I've been into the bottom rock situation of my life and that's why I'm just trying to be the better me with the hopes of having a greater future with these assets, mainly with bitcoin. But at the same time, I don't want to compromise my future and still making myself aware that unexpected things might come in terms of these decisions that I've been holding not limiting only to bitcoin but also to the performance of the other assets that I am holding and soon, may be added to my portfolio. I'm still not firm with my plans beyond 10 years but, hopefully that this bitcoin ride and journey that we all are having will set us for life and that's what I'm leaning and moving forward to everyone's success and not to panic when bad times comes again after such bull runs.

For anyone who has actually come to realize that bitcoin remains the main prize, then it is quite likely that upon a 10 year or longer time horizon,  they are going to be way advantaged as compared to the overwhelming majority of people in the world who still have not arrived at that realization in regards to bitcoin. 

So of course, there are no guarantees, but even if you had fucked up a lot in the past and made a lot of mistakes, if you become somewhat prudent in terms of stacking and accumulating sats, even if it might ONLY be $10 per week (but surely preferable if you could at least do $100 per week - but each of us can ONLY do what we are able to do in terms of our budget), in 10 years, you will have been able to experience more than 520 weeks of sats stacking.. (52 weeks per year).. so those weeks can add up and also you can reassess your finances on a regular basis in terms of how much you are putting in and if you are being sufficiently aggressive without over doing it.

There are likely a lot of people who still are NOT going to get started in their sats stacking journey until one or two more cycles down the road, and even though there are no guarantees, it is likely that anyone starting stacking sats today.. or even in a recently short history of ONLY having had been stacking sats for a short period of time, are still likely going to be way ahead of those later arrivers to bitcoin who are likely going to be starting their sats stacking way down the road.. perhaps 1 to 2 cycles or later down the road..
I agree, at these moments. We're all lucky that we've got the idea on what's our purpose and what we must do and that's to stack up no matter what or any amount that we can do and we can only do so much better for ourselves. And they'll only realize it again and we'll surely hear those thoughts again that, "I should've bought early". That's going to be the usual reaction that they'll say after these cycles again.
They like the bull run but they don't like the bear market and mocks the market whenever it goes too dry and low. But they don't take advantage of it while it's on that phase. Whilst us or specifically me, understood it and came from the bottom and did a lot of mistakes before I realize that it's very crucial that they should act before they finally see that it's too expensive for them to buy bitcoin. This is the journey that we have loved and will always love to be part of.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
darkv0rt3x

Activity: 1204
Merit: 657

I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 07:17:00 PM

Bitcoin exist for over a decade yet there’s only few percentage of the human population is involved on Bitcoin investment. Not because that the majority of people is not aware nor exposed but because they are the victim of economic lie such disinformation towards Bitcoin through negative propaganda of Banks.

We are all being feed of wrong information of economic norms by the billionaires that benefiting the current system. Bitcoin is the best asset to invest in terms of price growth on long term period yet people are still scared to touch due the wrong information given by the main stream media.

In the country that I live, Bitcoin has a stigma of being a scam because our own government warn the public to not engage on Bitcoin investment due to a lot of scam involves it and the volatility is high. Most of the people here including the old professional don’t dare to touch it despite Bitcoin already has good price history.

It's not only in your country. And the problem is that the propaganda is probably not specifically targetting Bitcoin. Is targetting shitcoins which are the real scams, but then, the propaganda talks about Bitcoin as any other shitcoin, and normies won't be able to tell any difference, so, Bitcoin and shitcoins are all the same, therefore, Bitcoin is a scam, by mistake! That's why shitcoins are cancer for Bitcoin. Shitcoins are bringing the propaganda into Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is energy. Bitcoin is freedom
I rather die on my feet than living on my knees!
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:44:48 AM

Many of us already know that there are a lot of benefits in attempting to stay humble in terms of our bitcoin investment(s) and also in our dealing with others, yet at the same time, staying humble might be easier to say than it is to do, and sometimes when we interact with others we might allow (or cause) our own ego to get in the way, but then also there can be situations in which the other person is having problems dealing with their own ego.. and again, not always easy to necessarily know how much to get involved or whether to get involved with that person or to distance oneself when there are these kinds of tensions.

You have made insightful observations regarding dealing with the challenges of staying humble and managing our egos, both in our Bitcoin investment and interacting with others. The benefits of humility are well-known to all of us but it is difficult to put into practice when we have strong feeling about something at times and when our ego is threatened. One way to cultivating humility is to taking a step back and examine our thoughts, feelings and behaviors, in particular when our ego might be getting in the way. One effective approach could be to examine the motives and biases underlying our emotions and behaviors to get a more profound understanding of ourselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mejarm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:54:38 AM

I believe that the underlying character of bitcoin is more important than the economic lie. It's a major problem for everyone, similar to its volatility. If someone invests money that they have saved from a paycheck or other source of income outside of the cryptocurrency realm, they will undoubtedly regret it if they lose money because this isn't how regular savings and investments operate. But undoubtedly, the widespread adoption of Bitcoin is also impacted by the huge lies.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 02:08:32 PM

It's true that misinformation and negative propaganda surrounding Bitcoin has led to a lack of widespread adoption and investment in the asset. However, as more people become educated about Bitcoin and its potential for long-term growth, we may see a shift in attitudes towards it.  makeWhile there are risks associated with any investment, the potential rewards of Bitcoin cannot be ignored.
The skepticism and doubt surrounding Bitcoin is not surprising given its disruptive nature and the traditional systems it threatens. However, history has shown that innovations and advances often face initial resistance before gaining acceptance. Yes, that's right I think it's important here to critically examine sources of information and not take negative narratives for granted without research like you mean. Only by challenging the prevailing notions can we move towards a more open-minded and informed society.
It's okay to be sceptical about BTC's nature but what is wrong is if you are sceptical after hearing those fake information about BTC but indeed it is no surprise since everywhere we go, there will always be haters. BTC doesn't threatens anything because it is unique.

It is digital while traditional fiat systems are offline. There are still other differences between them but I think I am not going to tackle them anymore. It's already in the nature of people to resist things and it's funny that they will regret later on. We have seen a lot of complaints like that here in Bitcoin. We need a society which are open-minded so that our lives can improve quickly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 770
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2023, 04:49:00 PM

Sometimes it can be difficult to resolve incompatibilities or differing views of the world, and surely sometimes we might be able to take a break from a topic and then come back at the topic later - but surely there are some instances in which years and years and years will pass, which might cause the decision to become more difficult to make, and sometimes some of us might get paralyzed and even bitter or resentful about past mistakes (or even successes) that we might have made(had) in our lives.
Indeed, in this case it is true that sometimes it is very difficult to adjust the view but actually it goes back to the existing problems as well and I think for the condition of the pros and cons about this bitcoin issue all most likely will never be finished and skepticism of course will definitely exist even though maybe in this case time is also decisive to answer that and do not rule out the possibility of reduced skepticism but still something like that must exist.

I agree with this because ego is definitely a problem that is enough to take us off the path we set out on in the first place.
Interaction and maintaining humility is slowly being lost as the conversation gets more intense and indeed I still get out of line when talking about bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:31:57 PM

It's true that misinformation and negative propaganda surrounding Bitcoin has led to a lack of widespread adoption and investment in the asset. However, as more people become educated about Bitcoin and its potential for long-term growth, we may see a shift in attitudes towards it.  makeWhile there are risks associated with any investment, the potential rewards of Bitcoin cannot be ignored.
The skepticism and doubt surrounding Bitcoin is not surprising given its disruptive nature and the traditional systems it threatens. However, history has shown that innovations and advances often face initial resistance before gaining acceptance. Yes, that's right I think it's important here to critically examine sources of information and not take negative narratives for granted without research like you mean. Only by challenging the prevailing notions can we move towards a more open-minded and informed society.
It's okay to be sceptical about BTC's nature but what is wrong is if you are sceptical after hearing those fake information about BTC but indeed it is no surprise since everywhere we go, there will always be haters. BTC doesn't threatens anything because it is unique.

It is digital while traditional fiat systems are offline. There are still other differences between them but I think I am not going to tackle them anymore. It's already in the nature of people to resist things and it's funny that they will regret later on. We have seen a lot of complaints like that here in Bitcoin. We need a society which are open-minded so that our lives can improve quickly.

I agree with these since, in our country, majority of those who are not fully aware with it are not only skeptical with it but also have their mind stamped on the idea that bitcoin or anything related to the cryptocurrency is nothing but a scam. But these are really due to the incidents of scam that uses the cryptocurrency platform thereby affecting the integrity of it and how the people viewed it. Also, those who do not really know that volatility is a nature of cryptos makes them view the pump and dump of cryptos to be overwhelming that they do not want to invest on it since they see more the potential losses rather than the great opportunity to earn with it. So, having effort to have knowledge on the cryptos and sharing it with others would help minimize the negative connotation related it. Also, we should always assess the news related to cryptos so that the real news will not be affected by the fake information as well as analyzing each news by looking through its sources so that only the useful information can be extracted to it to help the overall integrity of cryptocurrencies.
LDL

Activity: 574
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 10:36:58 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (2)

In the country that I live, Bitcoin has a stigma of being a scam because our own government warn the public to not engage on Bitcoin investment due to a lot of scam involves it and the volatility is high. Most of the people here including the old professional don’t dare to touch it despite Bitcoin already has good price history.

Bitcoin is officially banned in my country(Bangladesh) like yours to the point where we can't talk about Bitcoin openly. If the government police force deals on Bitcoin or does any activity online, They identified and brought under the law and faces exemplary punishment. Money Laundering Act of 1972 was passed in Parliament in our country to prevent people from getting addicted to Bitcoin.
However, for the past few years, some politicians of our country have discussed the legitimacy of Bitcoin several times in the Parliament, but there is no positive response from the government. Our country's neighboring country India has legalized bitcoins by taxing them above 30% in parliament while my country is afraid to even research on bitcoins.
But the happy thing is that about 4M people in our country are indirectly familiar with Bitcoin and involved in Bitcoin investment and transactions. However, if there is a positive response from the government, people in our country will be able to spontaneously engage in Bitcoin transactions and use.
Now coming to the main point, my country is facing tough economic problems and especially due to inflation common people are afraid to save money in banks. In such a situation, the government has taken a tough precautionary decision on investing in bitcoins and the government has termed investing in all types of bitcoins as a tough risk. Such a situation people of my country are not trusting the banks but quietly they are deciding to invest in bitcoins and make long term holdings.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
initim

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 08:15:48 AM

The people that knows how Bitcoin works will not buy the lies because of the knowledge. But because of the fluctuation in rates/prices, it's easy to tell the lie because nobody wants to lose the money invested.
In my opinion, many see Bitcoin as gambling because of its volatility and I think these narratives need to be changed also I want to believe that Bitcoin is a threat to banks, with this, the banks will want to spread negative news to the government and citizens. The bank's concerns and fears aren't now but the future.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:41:53 PM

It's true that misinformation and negative propaganda surrounding Bitcoin has led to a lack of widespread adoption and investment in the asset. However, as more people become educated about Bitcoin and its potential for long-term growth, we may see a shift in attitudes towards it.  makeWhile there are risks associated with any investment, the potential rewards of Bitcoin cannot be ignored.

I agree with these since, in our country, majority of those who are not fully aware with it are not only skeptical with it but also have their mind stamped on the idea that bitcoin or anything related to the cryptocurrency is nothing but a scam. But these are really due to the incidents of scam that uses the cryptocurrency platform thereby affecting the integrity of it and how the people viewed it. Also, those who do not really know that volatility is a nature of cryptos makes them view the pump and dump of cryptos to be overwhelming that they do not want to invest on it since they see more the potential losses rather than the great opportunity to earn with it. So, having effort to have knowledge on the cryptos and sharing it with others would help minimize the negative connotation related it. Also, we should always assess the news related to cryptos so that the real news will not be affected by the fake information as well as analyzing each news by looking through its sources so that only the useful information can be extracted to it to help the overall integrity of cryptocurrencies.

Yes.. it is true.   Almost everything related to crypto is a scam.  

Fuck crypto and fuck shitcoins.

We are talking about bitcoin here..

so if you are able to start out your discussion (and even your thinking and your framing of the matter) in terms of bitcoin, then likely there are some ways in which we might be able to consider some of the shitcoins, crypto and/or bitcoin adjacent projects in terms of not being scams..

but if you start out your discussion with some bullshit vague-ass terms.. such as talking about "crypto" then who the fuck is going to treat you seriously?

I would suggest that you rewrite your post and address the matter of bitcoin first before devolving into talk about those scams called shitcoins and/or vague terms such as "crypto" whatever the fuck that is?  or whatever you had meant to say when using those kinds of terms?    Now if you had meant to talk about bitcoin, then go ahead.. use the word bitcoin so that readers of this thread will know what you are talking about Twentyonepaylots.

Bitcoin is officially banned in my country(Bangladesh) like yours to the point where we can't talk about Bitcoin openly. If the government police force deals on Bitcoin or does any activity online, They identified and brought under the law and faces exemplary punishment. Money Laundering Act of 1972 was passed in Parliament in our country to prevent people from getting addicted to Bitcoin.
However, for the past few years, some politicians of our country have discussed the legitimacy of Bitcoin several times in the Parliament, but there is no positive response from the government. Our country's neighboring country India has legalized bitcoins by taxing them above 30% in parliament while my country is afraid to even research on bitcoins.
But the happy thing is that about 4M people in our country are indirectly familiar with Bitcoin and involved in Bitcoin investment and transactions. However, if there is a positive response from the government, people in our country will be able to spontaneously engage in Bitcoin transactions and use.
Now coming to the main point, my country is facing tough economic problems and especially due to inflation common people are afraid to save money in banks. In such a situation, the government has taken a tough precautionary decision on investing in bitcoins and the government has termed investing in all types of bitcoins as a tough risk. Such a situation people of my country are not trusting the banks but quietly they are deciding to invest in bitcoins and make long term holdings.

Wow..    Sometimes it is not easy to figure out how to deal with bitcoin to acquire it and or to use it in some locations.. and it is kind of sad to see such a stance from your government, and surely people get scared when their punishment could happen or become somewhat severe (or disparate.. when punishment ends up being enforced on some people and not on other people), and it seems to me that it will be more and more likely when governments are so hostile to something like bitcoin, then more and more underground systems are going to be created and potentially even causing people to revolt (or rebel) against the kinds of informational and infrastructure controls that they are trying to achieve...

Even having high tax levels (of 30%) such as in India, is also likely going to push people towards more and more underground systems in terms of their bitcoin transactions and/or managing their holdings (to the extent that they can get and/or use bitcoin through peer to peer mechanisms rather than through KYC mechanisms).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 06:39:55 PM
Merited by Hyphen(-) (2), Zaguru12 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

The people that knows how Bitcoin works will not buy the lies because of the knowledge. But because of the fluctuation in rates/prices, it's easy to tell the lie because nobody wants to lose the money invested.
In my opinion, many see Bitcoin as gambling because of its volatility and I think these narratives need to be changed also I want to believe that Bitcoin is a threat to banks, with this, the banks will want to spread negative news to the government and citizens. The bank's concerns and fears aren't now but the future.

@initim, It's not only about people who know about Bitcoin already, it also concerns those who have the desire to venture into Bitcoin, but after hearing those economic lies about Bitcoin, they end up having some misconceptions about Bitcoin that can kill their desire to invest again. So it doesn't only concern the already-existing bitcoiners.

Despite the fact that some people see crypto as gambling, the fact remains that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, and due to the fraud issues that some crypto beginners have experienced with some altcoins, they just conclude that the entire crypto market is a scam, or some say it's gambling.

For someone who has not even had any experience with cryptocurrency to say crypto or bitcoin investment is gambling, that means they have gained the wrong information, either from some economic lies, as the OP has said.

If you talked about price and volatility, that has been the nature of Bitcoin for a long time now; the market always fluctuates, which even gives individuals the possibility of buying at a low price and making profit when the price is bullish again.

The only challenge some people are having is that they rely on spoon-fed information; as such, they don't do some research themselves to gather the information they want, so they can be mislead with any wrong information they get. So, if we by chance come across this kind of person, we should explain to them and make them understand how Bitcoin works instead of leaving them in their misconceptions.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 07:10:05 PM
Merited by Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (1)

The only challenge some people are having is that they rely on spoon-fed information; as such, they don't do some research themselves to gather the information they want, so they can be mislead with any wrong information they get. So, if we by chance come across this kind of person, we should explain to them and make them understand how Bitcoin works instead of leaving them in their misconceptions.

Yes... "We" should try to explain bitcoin, if we can and if the person is receptive towards hearing about bitcoin and how it works.

It's not necessarily easy, and frequently when we interact with others in terms of talking about bitcoin, we are likely going to ongoingly find instances in which we either do not know the answers or we are not able to explain very well in order that the person on the other side of the conversation sufficiently understands and/or is able to get enough from our conversation in order to research into the matter further.  People learn at their own pace, and frequently they have difficulties finding information, and even if we might share information sources with other people (by sending links), they might not read matters that we sent to them or be inspired to look into the matter further, in terms of information sources that we had provided.. and sure, the information (like we presented) may well not be "on the news" from the sources that they are accustomed.

It can be a lot of work for any of us to read information that others send to us, especially if we are busy, and we might ONLY be half interested in the topic (but the person telling us about it seems to be "very interested" in the topic and even seeming to contradicting the level of enthusiasm that we expect in regards to such a topic as we have heard about such topic, previously). 

Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:49:58 PM

Yes we have lots of scammers when it comes to dealing on Bitcoin but if they [They Government] don't create a good picture about Bitcoin I don't see it coming out plain to the public especially the old ones. No matter how it is been said I don't see these lies dying off any time soon.

Expecting the government to say something good I think this is just a waste of time because it is very likely, only seali say bitcoin is good even now only a few fingers do that because they realize if they do that to bitcoin then they will definitely will get a boomerang.
I personally don't really expect something like that because this is a condition that really isn't really possible either.
The most important thing is as long as they don't cross the limits with bitcoin then it's already very good with regulations that can be said to be soft enough and I can still access it without fear of anything then that's enough for me.
Even though the government's acknowledgment will ultimately determine a better fate, but on the other hand it is clear that the possibility of such a thing from the government is small and even tends to be impossible.

Are you trying to say that is a lost cause?
I still believe that there's a way that all these can be resolved, I don't know how but I feel if some certain individuals come together and discuss about it that the governments who speak ill about Bitcoin can have a rethink or maybe make it open a little bit, open in the aspect of making the public know how useful and important Bitcoin is. With time other countries will adapt to it, and before you know it countries that ban Bitcoin can legalize it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 03:44:50 AM

It's good that you're following suit too, you know Bitcoin has always faced some negative press due to its volatility, but it's important to remember that the technology behind Bitcoin, the blockchain, has the potential to revolutionize the way we handle financial transactions. While it is true that some see Bitcoin as a form of gambling, others see it as a legitimate investment opportunity.

See also Banks' concerns about the rise of Bitcoin are understandable, as it has the potential to disrupt their traditional business model. However, it is also important to consider the benefits that Bitcoin can provide in terms of financial freedom and decentralization.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 06:28:03 AM

Over a decade Bitcoin has spread among people but the light of its knowledge has not yet penetrated into all people. However, it will take some more time to cross this long road, because we have seen many banks go bankrupt, so it is suitable for Bitcoin as the right asset to hold for a long time. I prefer Bitcoin as the right asset, because Bitcoin is a total scam in the country I live in. But we are willing to break the rules of our country to convert assets to Bitcoin and have informed friends that holding assets for a long time will definitely increase the demand and price of Bitcoin in good future. And we all should take initiative to adopt Bitcoin and spread this message among people.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2023, 08:35:52 AM

Bitcoin exist for over a decade yet there’s only few percentage of the human population is involved on Bitcoin investment. Not because that the majority of people is not aware nor exposed but because they are the victim of economic lie such disinformation towards Bitcoin through negative propaganda of Banks.

We are all being feed of wrong information of economic norms by the billionaires that benefiting the current system. Bitcoin is the best asset to invest in terms of price growth on long term period yet people are still scared to touch due the wrong information given by the main stream media.

You have actually highlighted the reality like if I say bitcoin or crypto currency is still banned in my country, a few days back those who traded they had to go to jail. Here I will not only blame the media or the banks, there are also many political factors which create a bad impression among people about it for their own benefit. Moreover, there are some bad persons who do bad things through it and the blame goes on Bitcoin.
You will be surprised to know that there are many of my classmates who when they hear the name of Bitcoin think it is something illegal like it is used by only hackers and money launders. But Hopefully, most of the young generation in today's world is taking cryptocurrencies positively, hopefully the negativity about it will disappear in the future. So I think all those government and bank propaganda will not be useful in future

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 09:49:53 AM

Yes we have lots of scammers when it comes to dealing on Bitcoin but if they [They Government] don't create a good picture about Bitcoin I don't see it coming out plain to the public especially the old ones. No matter how it is been said I don't see these lies dying off any time soon.

Expecting the government to say something good I think this is just a waste of time because it is very likely, only seali say bitcoin is good even now only a few fingers do that because they realize if they do that to bitcoin then they will definitely will get a boomerang.
I personally don't really expect something like that because this is a condition that really isn't really possible either.
The most important thing is as long as they don't cross the limits with bitcoin then it's already very good with regulations that can be said to be soft enough and I can still access it without fear of anything then that's enough for me.
Even though the government's acknowledgment will ultimately determine a better fate, but on the other hand it is clear that the possibility of such a thing from the government is small and even tends to be impossible.

Are you trying to say that is a lost cause?
I still believe that there's a way that all these can be resolved, I don't know how but I feel if some certain individuals come together and discuss about it that the governments who speak ill about Bitcoin can have a rethink or maybe make it open a little bit, open in the aspect of making the public know how useful and important Bitcoin is. With time other countries will adapt to it, and before you know it countries that ban Bitcoin can legalize it.
So what do you expect after starting the conversation.
The initial concept of bitcoin ran counter to the concept that governments run as to whether they will accept it as one of the things they can run.
We must be aware that the government is trying to continue to be in control of the order they control, so when talking about bitcoin, this is clearly contrary to what they believe in.
Even though there are indeed a number of countries that end up here, like El Salvador, for example, that's only a small part of the big countries that control it.
There is no middle point where the debate is between the pros and cons because both have the same desire to beat each other.