Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our ordinal NFT project (M_F_I_T_A)  (Read 111 times)
MFITA (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2023, 02:18:56 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2023, 08:25:40 PM by MFITA

Hi,

we have this ordinal NFT project: Middle Finger In The Air!

Middle finger with crypto ring on it.

The idea is to give a finger to those who want to prohibit and stop the Cryptos and NFTs.

Here's our twitter: https://twitter.com/M_F_I_T_A

We are building our website and discord server, and we'll announce the minting date soon.

What do you you think about the project? Grin
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 06:26:36 PM
Merited by examplens (1), ABCbits (1)

To be honest it's pretty hard to give an objective and valid opinion with only one twitter link as reference to the project.

Could you tell us more? What will give value to the project? Which added value concretely?
How much NFTs will you mint in total?/

After that, I might be concerned about your middle fingers  Grin. I have nothing against cryptos, on the contrary, and I have nothing against NFTs. I don't like Ordinals and what they do, and from a personal point of view, I keep hoping that it's just a collective fad, and that once the users involved get tired of it, we'll be able to get back to normal fee transactions on a regular basis. I'm not opposed to it, because everyone does what they want with blockchain : we all agree that as long as it's possible, it's doable. I just don't think that everything that is doable should necessarily be done.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2023, 07:50:23 PM

I have nothing against cryptos, on the contrary, and I have nothing against NFTs. I don't like Ordinals and what they do, and from a personal point of view, I keep hoping that it's just a collective fad, and that once the users involved get tired of it, we'll be able to get back to normal fee transactions on a regular basis.

Agree with you.
I like the OP's idea, but for it to be Bitcoin's middle finger in the air pointing to NFTs. The purpose of the project would be to keep NFT away from the Bitcoin blockchain. They were doing just fine on the Ethereum or Polygon networks, there is no reason to make the Bitcoin blockchain more difficult.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MFITA (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 10:22:14 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2023, 11:47:37 AM by MFITA

Hi, the project is more advenced now, we put our collection live for minting on gamma.io : https://gamma.io/ordinals/collections/middle-finger-in-the-air

We also finished our website and discord.

I think the objective is to a create a community around the idea. The added value is mainly the big joke of the middle finger inscribed in the blockchain and "art" creation like most of the NFTs.

We have 204 ordinals ready to be minted!

Not 10 000 like some projects, which I can understand isn't really appreciable for the transaction fee...
Bounty _BOX

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 09:47:50 AM

Hi, the project is more advenced now, we put our collection live for minting on gamma.io : https://gamma.io/ordinals/collections/middle-finger-in-the-air
Your work is very beautiful. But why is free so much?
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 08:14:53 AM

What do you you think about the project? Grin
Sorry to say but This project is not looking good. Twitter has only 100 follower and no partnership and big name so that attract the btc nft lovers to mint NFT. Project team should do some extra hard work to attract minters because still there no nft minted yet. You can see pepe NFT project which has big demand and best idea and many new NFTS has been airdropped to Pepe nft holder.

NFt is not free and its minting fee is 142 approximately which is big and no one will rake risk to mint it. I will suggest to start some artwork or other contest and give some NFT totally free to winners. This will bring community as well as loyal users who will promote it

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: