Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blanked  (Read 394 times)
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 07:17:42 PM

Time to time, binance is very stronger than any other exchange and hold number one position. It is very good for the exchange. So, I think that it is hardly believed that the exchange is gone. It is impossible to scam. I hope that the exchange of binance publishes many facilities in the future which they already do that such as p2p, solid security etc.
In the case of cryptocurrencies, we only consider the positive aspects of the market. Despite the fact that we are unsure of what will happen next in this area, I would still suggest that we have a backup plan in place just in case. I don't transfer all of my assets to cryptocurrency because I have little faith that anything will go wrong. When FTX folded, investors who had money with the broker were devastated. Some of these investors got back up and reinvest in another broker, but others stayed down since they were unable to recover from their loss. In terms of security, Binance has one of the most encrypted processes. By improving the exchange's arrangements, Changpeng Zhao is doing a good job. 

Stake VIP wager
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: