Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The hype ends ?  (Read 294 times)
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 06:50:07 PM

The market is all good now. Today the Bitcoin price has surged to somewhere around $30,000. A lot more people will buy in as the market continues to stride. Good for us.
Finally, the $30k bitcoin price came to be. Since the bitcoin price hits $30k, the whole crypto market has been green. Altcoins that have been stagnant in price for a long time have gained in price. This will result in many investors rushing to invest in bitcoin or any altcoin of their choice, based on FOMO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:27:49 PM

If we look closely at the movement, Bitcoin does almost the same, and when March experiences a fairly high correction, there will be a price reflection in April. The euphoria will last through the end of the year if it continues and the market conditions are favorable. Be ready for everything because there will undoubtedly be a correction back till next August. Regarding the current excitement surrounding Doge, society continues to rely on Elon since every time he says something about the coin, the market price will change as a result of Elon's influence.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:31:29 PM

What an interesting timing for this thread. BTC hits $30K just on the next day and internet explodes about it. I just hope it's gonna keep that level and the altcoins will follow.

Yeah, I just notice it today when I checked my portfolio so far for the last three weeks Bitcoin is great and will continue to perform better as we get closer to the next halving, and without any FUDS in the market we will go to the next price level probably the $40k mark, some altcoins will follow Bitcoin but these are altcoins that have proven their worth their worth for years.
I'm just disappointed that some new altcoins that are in my portfolio that I expect to perform when the market performs better are not doing good.
This is one of the risks of investing in new coins.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:43:38 PM

In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $18,000, same as some other big name altcoins. Even the new listed ARB has enjoyed an ATH around $1.3(if I am not wrong), and Dogecoin price was suddenly reaching an ATH at almost $0.1 after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo as Dogecoin. However, the market correction happened after the little hype endured a short period. What can we conclude from all these market fluctuation ? Until the next bull market comes, is this hype considered over now ? Please let me know your thoughts. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.
You spoke too soon though, bitcoin is now over $30k if you haven't check the price in the last 24 hours.  And all major altcoins have also increased because of the trickle effect of bitcoin.

So the moral lesson here is that the market is very volatile, when you thought that there is no hype as we have been trading sideways for the past 10 days, comes this huge uptick in the price due the news of the CPI report coming in the next couple of days the the feds are going to cut the rate or it could be the same as last month, which means the the economy is improving.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 09:52:02 PM

The market isn't consistent and it's volatile and could easily change your belief in an instant. Speaking too soon about the prices wouldn't always be accurate because anything could happen instantly especially with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is actually pumping along with other coins so we can't say that the hype is over because we didn't even reach the bullish season yet. Anything surprising could happen unpredictably. Instead of worrying that the hype would be over, you better trust the potential coins that we want.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 11:07:05 PM

we are not exactly in the middle of bullish season anyway, these are generally just some small recoveries and will definitely encounter some correction along the way.
but, as many have said which I'm agreed to, you definitely judging these coin too soon, there are still so much times for bitcoin and other coin to get massive bullrun, right now these coin are like just testing the water, seeing if the sentiment of the market are still hugely bullish or bearish, but it seems the negative sentiment has significantly decreased, now most coins aren't even in the state of oversold.
definitely that means, it opens up a chance and opportunity that cryptocurrencies could be having the bullrun in the future, of course, it might happened within 2 years into the future, or even more, no one knows.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 01:52:38 AM

In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $18,000, same as some other big name altcoins. Even the new listed ARB has enjoyed an ATH around $1.3(if I am not wrong), and Dogecoin price was suddenly reaching an ATH at almost $0.1 after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo as Dogecoin. However, the market correction happened after the little hype endured a short period. What can we conclude from all these market fluctuation ? Until the next bull market comes, is this hype considered over now ? Please let me know your thoughts. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.
You spoke too soon though, bitcoin is now over $30k if you haven't check the price in the last 24 hours.  And all major altcoins have also increased because of the trickle effect of bitcoin.

So the moral lesson here is that the market is very volatile, when you thought that there is no hype as we have been trading sideways for the past 10 days, comes this huge uptick in the price due the news of the CPI report coming in the next couple of days the the feds are going to cut the rate or it could be the same as last month, which means the the economy is improving.

You are right. The Bitcoin price pumped over $30k one day after I created this thread. I soon realized that the market needs correction but will bounce back sooner or later. Other alctions have also enjoyed a price surge because of Bitcoin. The signal shows that the whole market is on the road to a bull season and the world economy is improving although it won't come out of recession soon. Holding some Bitcoin now seems to be way profitable until the bull run comes.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:19:14 AM

BTC crossed 30K today and other coins too increasing so the bull run just started not ended whereas we can expect a correction sooner or later so for altcoin investor its good time for short term investments but don't choose just random coins and also make sure you utilise the stop loss feature of exchange to avoid loss incase of market correction.

Bitcoin started the bull run when people start to have confidence in cryptocurrency, I'm expecting that we will have a correction around Q4 2023. Although Bitcoin already crossed 30K its still a good price to accumulate more before halving started, if we buy after halving we can't miss the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a discount price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 04:39:46 AM

BTC crossed 30K today and other coins too increasing so the bull run just started not ended whereas we can expect a correction sooner or later so for altcoin investor its good time for short term investments but don't choose just random coins and also make sure you utilise the stop loss feature of exchange to avoid loss incase of market correction.
Price actions is another thing that triggered the up and down movement of the market. I'm certain about the market, because there is no reliable confirmation of when bullish charts would be present, we might have seen a glitch bull. Although, because it is what Bitcoin is known for doing, it will create consolidation charts and move gradually. Without adequate entries and market analysis, we cannot just anticipate bull runs. In the past, Bitcoin has caused some beneficial pumps and dumps; but, this is just a challenging bear phase that affects the entire space in addition to bitcoin.

Stake VIP wager
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:57:39 AM

You are right. The Bitcoin price pumped over $30k one day after I created this thread. I soon realized that the market needs correction but will bounce back sooner or later. Other alctions have also enjoyed a price surge because of Bitcoin. The signal shows that the whole market is on the road to a bull season and the world economy is improving although it won't come out of recession soon. Holding some Bitcoin now seems to be way profitable until the bull run comes.

Yeah, market needs some break out run or minor/major correction, in this case it was a break out run for us as bitcoin for example rose to over $30k overnight. And some altcoins too has some pump as well.

We will see what happen next then, will it be $50k or $20k.

As for altcoins, there is one update on Ethereum that might boost it's price to $2k. So there's a lot of good news that we might hear in the future causing the price to go up again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 08:18:54 AM

In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $1,800, same as some other big name altcoins. Even the new listed ARB has enjoyed an ATH around $1.3(if I am not wrong), and Dogecoin price was suddenly reaching an ATH at almost $0.1 after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo as Dogecoin. However, the market correction happened after the little hype endured a short period. What can we conclude from all these market fluctuation ? Until the next bull market comes, is this hype considered over now ? Please let me know your thoughts. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any inquiry.

hype to be still on as Bitcoin continues to return at 30k level and so as altcoin following the act

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Ethereum and other altcoins are still in greens so yes we are still in good shape.

this may run for another day or week but always be ready to what  will come sooner.

Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 09:07:59 AM

-   I think the hype will never end, because it is part of this industry, bear or bull market the hype is still available at any time.
Because this is one of the most important strategies to get or attract potential investors.

In addition to that, most people know that when the value of bitcoin increases, Ethereum always follows, and then Bnb, Matic, and other altcoins in the crypto space listed among the top altcoins.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 11:29:25 AM

As we all know, whenever the market rises, it also goes through a correction phase, and in my opinion, the correction phase has started now.  Currently, BTC is trading at around $30K, but altcoins have seen more correction compared to BTC. Understand it as if we had maintained patience during the prolonged bear market earlier, similarly, we just need to have a little more patience now, and that's why I do not panic too much. Additionally, I wish to stay positive.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 11:34:26 AM

If we notice how the market move, there is no straight line going up and certainly, we can experience price corrections and drops. It was very common in a volatile market and it doesn't mean anything like the end of hype or something bullish. Drops or corrections will always come next after the pump and why? Because people are not always buying nor they are holding tight, some losses their grip and sell when seeing the price rise and we probably know what will happen next when there is huge volume of selling...

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:09:42 PM

If look at the CMC prices and movements, you will see that most coins are up right now. I wouldn't know about any ARB or whatever that is, looking at what it is right now it shows a coin that is ranked 40th, I don't really go down that low. But if you look at the top 10 or even 20, you can see that aside from meme projects like Doge, which I warned against buying since it would fall eventually after the doge hype of twitter died down, is still going strong.

I mean the only ones going down are doge projects, shiba and such, other coins like btc, eth, bnb and many others are up, look at SOL it is up so much. So unless you are investing into a silly project, you should be doing fine and none of this should be an issue for you.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 09:14:06 PM

As we all know, whenever the market rises, it also goes through a correction phase, and in my opinion, the correction phase has started now.  Currently, BTC is trading at around $30K, but altcoins have seen more correction compared to BTC. Understand it as if we had maintained patience during the prolonged bear market earlier, similarly, we just need to have a little more patience now, and that's why I do not panic too much. Additionally, I wish to stay positive.
This could be the peak, and we might start to see a cheaper market again. We’re not ready yet for the real bull market, and corrections are necessary. The hype with Elon though to DOGE is just a price manipulation, Elon known by this move and for sure he already made a lot of profit from this. If you want to have good profit, you can follow the hype just think about the risk since its not always about making profit.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 09:22:20 PM

In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $1,800, same as some other big name altcoins. ....
Yes, this is how the cryptocurrency market is, it won't be stable for a long time. There will definitely be a time for it to go down as a market correction and then go up again to a higher rate. The volatility level of crypto cannot be avoided especially like Bitcoin or altcoins which are not stable coins. This is not surprising. that's why there are some people who take advantage of this cycle to get profits from its ups and downs, from the hype or the drop. So that anyone who continues to survive in a market condition like this will continue to understand what should be done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 02:37:26 AM

In the past few weeks, most cryptocurrencies have been doing great: Bitcoin price increasing from below $20,000 to above $28,000, ETH following to increase to the level of above $1,800, same as some other big name altcoins. ....
Yes, this is how the cryptocurrency market is, it won't be stable for a long time. There will definitely be a time for it to go down as a market correction and then go up again to a higher rate. The volatility level of crypto cannot be avoided especially like Bitcoin or altcoins which are not stable coins. This is not surprising. that's why there are some people who take advantage of this cycle to get profits from its ups and downs, from the hype or the drop. So that anyone who continues to survive in a market condition like this will continue to understand what should be done.

The volatility of Bitcoin is still reasonable in this market condition, which is good for us. When the bull run comes, it will be another different issue. The altcoins dependent on Bitcoin price are more volatile than Biticoin and we can see greens and reds rotate so often every few days. Now I realize that the hype does not help us gain profit if we previously did not buy and hold altcoins. Every investment and high return is about timing. Sometimes a good buy-in is based on in-depth market analysis and sometimes it depends on pure luck. We have to understand this well in order to make any wise investment decisions. By the way, you might want to check out project FireDAO if possible, https://www.firedao.co/, it will give you a clear idea of what we do and what you will gain in the future. Hope you like it.
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 10:45:51 AM

There is no doubt that the price of most coins & tokens will pump from 2024 to 2025 but it’s difficult to say what will happen for the rest of 2023. There is the lingering fear of a recession coming this year so at any point, if the US was to announce a recession the bullish momentum would end & price would probably dump.

It’s just so difficult to say, I would advise to buy & hold. Don’t try & leverage trade, it’s too difficult to call which way the market could move at the moment.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 03:27:19 PM

The market has been doing good for a few weeks now,Btc has reached over 30k recently which is a very good sign that the market is recovering and we may soon be out of the bear market hopefully.Think it will be a very good idea to buy some altcoins and hold for long,there can bring good profits if the bull market continues.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: