Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still advised more buy and store?  (Read 2117 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2023, 05:36:58 PM

It's best to have a budget first before anything else. Make sure that your debts and the necessities to live to have a budget are paid. The best thing to do is to have that direction and know that you need emergency funds to be prepared when something happens.

For starters, it's best to have that buy and store because you will never know the price in the long run. You better decide on what you want and not because somebody suggested it to you. Have your research on it and explain why you will do it in the first place.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1299

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 06:54:32 PM

Planning is crucial when it comes to finances, and if you believe that investing every month won't have an impact on you, I advise you to do so. You'll know you have a certain amount of money set aside for investments, and over time, you'll earn a profit. If investing every month presents a challenge, you can consider investing every two months. The choice is ultimately up to you, and it will depend on how much money you make from your working place but sincerely buying and storing is not a bad idea at all.
It would not hurt for everyone to make savings, firstly, it will help you feel more confident in any situation, and secondly, it can become start-up capital for the implementation of some kind of business idea, sometimes it happens that we see a good idea but we need money to implement it. Or this capital can be a good start for your investment, if the market falls, then you will have the funds to buy. I understand that not everyone wants to make savings, this is not the most fun thing in life, but you think about the prospects that this could bring in the future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 09:11:59 PM

I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction.
It is a good idea to buy Bitcoin each month with a part of your salary. You shouldn't use all of your salaries, surely you must prioritize your family's needs. 10%-15% of your salary seems enough to spend for buying Bitcoin monthly. I also invest in Bitcoin and buy it regularly, but I never forced to use a big amount of money from my salary. For me, Bitcoin investment is just an additional asset, just use the amount of money that we can afford to lose. By the way, why do you think the current price of Bitcoin has no direction? I think it is clear enough that it gradually increases and will be nearing the ATH. We can expect that there will be a new ATH in the next bullrun (probably 2024-2025). Check again the price history, mate!!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 09:19:11 PM

I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction. If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
The price of Bitcoin is quite expensive now but if you think this could give you a better life in the future, still you need to find a way and continue investing in it. But of course, you still need to consider your finances if you were still able to provide for the needs of your family.
You have to put in mind that investing in Bitcoin is a good opportunity. I understand the situation that the price of Bitcoin will sometimes dump and pump, but if you look at its history, you can find out that it was growing rather than decreasing which means that if you are still buying now, profit will come when you hold until it went bullish and sell them.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 13, 2023, 09:21:29 PM

I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction. If can afford storing every month in a long run I may realizes half of bitcoin unit and that's a big achievement to buy but to you is funny because you have enough of it. So advise me on what to do! Should I hold on because of the instabilities in price? Or I should buy and store? Over to you
Don’t invest if you think you’re not capable enough. Remember that there’s no certainty in any investment, so whether it’s a profit or loss in the future, at least you only invest in your spare money and what you can afford to lose. Otherwise, if you stick to your goal leaving behind your family’s obligations and responsibilities, if your investment does not work in the future, you will surely regret your decision and your money will hard to regain anymore.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2023, 12:44:07 AM

It's best to have a budget first before anything else. Make sure that your debts and the necessities to live to have a budget are paid. The best thing to do is to have that direction and know that you need emergency funds to be prepared when something happens.

For starters, it's best to have that buy and store because you will never know the price in the long run. You better decide on what you want and not because somebody suggested it to you. Have your research on it and explain why you will do it in the first place.
Planning budgets is one of the crucial basis to consider before investing in the market because this space is unpredictable and temporary goes against plans setups. I always recommend for plan B because the market will always look for ways to make you compromised your budgets inother to suit in, which is totally not right. The market will only brings losses when you make mistakes,we ought not to be angry but be able to spot out our mistakes and correct it inother to avoid repetition of it. Buying more prominent coins is our ultimate priority during the bear season and wait for the long bullish candles to be triggered.

Stake VIP wager
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 03:01:11 AM

Planning budgets is one of the crucial basis to consider before investing in the market because this space is unpredictable and temporary goes against plans setups. I always recommend for plan B because the market will always look for ways to make you compromised your budgets inother to suit in, which is totally not right. The market will only brings losses when you make mistakes,we ought not to be angry but be able to spot out our mistakes and correct it inother to avoid repetition of it. Buying more prominent coins is our ultimate priority during the bear season and wait for the long bullish candles to be triggered.
Financial arrangements are the main support when investing. here, of course, we must be able to sort out finances between money needs and investment money. from there, of course, it can be a more stable driving force for our psychology. because many failures start from ambition and greed, they force their finances to invest, until finally there is a psychological attack because it does not match expectations. then coin selection is also important, even if beginners choose the top coins to be the top choice, don't be greedy to increase thousands of percent, while we lack knowledge

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 05:17:32 PM

I was thinking new kind of plan to buy bitcoin every month from my salary immediately my company paids me but I still have other responsibilities to carry with family so am skeptical about it especially now that the price has no direction.
It is a good idea to buy Bitcoin each month with a part of your salary. You shouldn't use all of your salaries, surely you must prioritize your family's needs. 10%-15% of your salary seems enough to spend for buying Bitcoin monthly. I also invest in Bitcoin and buy it regularly, but I never forced to use a big amount of money from my salary. For me, Bitcoin investment is just an additional asset, just use the amount of money that we can afford to lose. By the way, why do you think the current price of Bitcoin has no direction? I think it is clear enough that it gradually increases and will be nearing the ATH. We can expect that there will be a new ATH in the next bullrun (probably 2024-2025). Check again the price history, mate!!
The best thing is just to buy only the amount you can afford, it won't make any using the whole salary to buy bitcoin or higher amount of part of the salary when you have major responsibilities to carry out.  There is no doubt about it, it is not a bad idea to buy bitcoin in this recent price, but do not buy with an amount that will later be a distraction to your investment later. Go with the amount that is very sure that you can be able to hodl to make the investment profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 10:01:21 AM

Everyman has some responsibility for their family. If you save a little of money, you will invest a few of you saving money. Because you see the price of btc will always not stable. Sometimes it’s pump and sometimes It's dump. If it increases rapidly, the you can not invest it. So, you invest slowly and smartly.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 12:09:55 PM

Everyman has some responsibility for their family. If you save a little of money, you will invest a few of you saving money. Because you see the price of btc will always not stable. Sometimes it’s pump and sometimes It's dump. If it increases rapidly, the you can not invest it. So, you invest slowly and smartly.
Yeah it is important to think twice before investing specially when you only have a very small amount of capital or you only have a limited money to invest, i never said that don't invest i only said that we need to be careful in investing in crypto it is risky and very unstable, we need to fulfill our responsibility first before others or before investing and invest only an amount that we can afford to loss for good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 12:29:33 PM

If you believe in Bitcoin, it's good to apply DCA here and hold it until the bull run comes and then you feel when you want to sell it. Because saving Bitcoin for me is a very good way for you to get good savings in the future actually.

There are many people doing DCA and I don't see anything wrong with this method because you can do it no matter what crypto or fiat it is because it will give you an idea to have in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 12:58:32 PM

I fully support this plan as I myself am buying bitcoin every month when I get my salary. 10-15% is not too bad, for me, I use up to 30% of my salary to invest in bitcoin. Depending on our income, we have a reasonable investment plan, we should not imitate anyone.

Although investing in bitcoin is risky, but I have high expectations for it, not merely as an additional asset. I am investing with money that I can lose, but I want to make a profit, and I am very confident in my choice and faith in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin will let us down.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 02:39:35 PM

Investing slowly and smartly is a good phrase to use. Being slow you can choose the proper price to buy at and then selling it should be at a high price which you have determined. Smaller allocations of fiat for buying BTC every month or every two months is a good idea, although you have to be flexible about the time period because market is unpredictable, all of a sudden tomorrow morning we might see a sudden rise or fall, you have to have money at hand to face that or hold through it.

Time is the essence here and patience is necessary. Having a loan to pay back will only make the matter worse, hence trade responsibly and avoid taking loans for the same.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 04:13:14 PM

If it increases rapidly, the you can not invest it. So, you invest slowly and smartly.
You can still invest if the increase is too quick. That's what the common people does and they're only investing when they see that the price is going up so fast.

But then, they don't like the slowly but surely way of investing thus, they're all missing the whole point of DCAing even if they don't want that to say, that's it.

People do underestimate the slow process of investing and are only enticed with quick and great gains but ignores the risk it bears.

Signature for rent
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 10:18:38 PM

If there is still extra money remaining from your salary, then you can start buying and storing bitcoin through DCA. Since you are not obliged to buy the whole bitcoin, then buying a portion of it from time to time will still be helpful because it will still be complete as a whole after months and years of buying. That way, you are likely to reduce its risks and the stress it brings once you enter into a volatile investment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:04:42 AM

What you want to do is called dollar average buys and it's a very good strategy to use in market condition like the cryptocurency market that's very unstable. Don't stop because the market is unstable instead use this to your advantages by continuously buying. Since you're not in a rush to sell, then the price shoudn't bother you much because the price will be higher in future.

If you have money, then keep investing in Bitcoin and don't stop. Let the price now don't discourage you because in the future, you'll be the one benefiting and happy you took those steps towards buying more Bitcoin while others are been scared of the price not been able to recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 06:06:27 AM

DCA for long term strategy is so far the best way and only set aside an amount that you can afford to lose every month for Bitcoin. I started DCA last year. Most of them I bought ranging from $18k to $22k and in my early days it is around $30k to $31k, so kinda break even for the first ones and already made profit for the rest.

I also DCA a bit on Ethereum but sad to say I got hacked which I forgot to transfer them to my hardware wallet.

We’re not financial or investment advisors here. It should be on your own instincts whether you are willing to take the risks or not.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 06:39:27 AM

First of all you need to calculate your cost of living and how much money you have actually at your hand each month that you can spend freely. It makes no sense to buy bitcoins today only to be forced to sell them in two weeks again because you need to pay your bills. When it comes to investing we should be only taking money that we can afford to lose. The next step should be to start buying bitcoins when you are comfortable. In my opinion buying a fixed amount of BTC each month is the best approach, the so called Dollar Cost Average (DCA) strategy makes sure that we don't worry so much about the price today and will focus on getting a good average purchasing price over a longer period of time.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 07:05:11 AM

Just imagine if you invested first in bitcoin, how would you feed your family? So it's family only because investment is useless if both of you and your family are hungry, have no basic needs, and are struggling in life. It is better to settle your life first, and then if there are extras, that is the time for investment. Whether you buy bitcoin monthly or weekly, as long as you have already provided for your family and have extra money that can be spent, buying and holding it is a good choice. Just keep in mind that you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:14:47 AM
Merited by Stable090 (2)

Ignorance is not a laughing matter, and we have all been in your shoes with limited knowledge about Bitcoin. Fortunately, discussions like this can pave the way for progress of everyone here. If you have significant responsibilities, I suggest you prioritize taking care of your family bills before investing the remaining money into Bitcoin. By consistently investing a portion of your paycheck into Bitcoin using the dollar-cost averaging strategy, you can accumulate Bitcoin over time. When you look back, you'll be surprised by how much Bitcoin you've accumulated over the time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████