Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Work or bitcoin; what do you think?  (Read 582 times)
thefreethinker

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 10:40:14 AM

If I were you OP, I will take the job straight, especially if I needed the good paying income. The forum, trading, Bitcoin and the rest can as well be managed effectively alongside. All you have to do is try to adjust and adapt to the working conditions within the earlier few months and eventually you will see you have caved out time for your Bitcoin, forum and crypto activities alongside your high paying job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2023, 03:34:38 PM

If I were you OP, I will take the job straight, especially if I needed the good paying income. The forum, trading, Bitcoin and the rest can as well be managed effectively alongside. All you have to do is try to adjust and adapt to the working conditions within the earlier few months and eventually you will see you have caved out time for your Bitcoin, forum and crypto activities alongside your high paying job.
It's reasonable that a high-paying profession with constraints on personal interests such as forum participation, trading, and Bitcoin hobbies could appear intimidating at first. Consider approaching this chance with caution. Initially, concentrate on adjusting to the new work environment and performing job duties. Once we've established into the work, we may look at ways to manage our time more effectively, carving out time for our Bitcoin passion, forum participation, and crypto activities. A balanced strategy may allow us to profit from the financial stability of our work as well as the growth of our Bitcoin ventures.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 22, 2023, 12:20:33 PM

Bitcoin forum is not a job that you can always look on to, the signature campaign in the forum can not be predicted when it will end. You accepting the job I don't think it won't make you not to have time at all for you to still come into the forum. Whether you won't have time or not due to the job, I will prefer taking the job because it is something that is physical and it has more chances of lasting longer than a signature campaign job that can end anytime.
citb0in

Activity: 672
Merit: 656

Bitcoin g33k

View Profile
February 22, 2024, 07:01:10 PM

Not having a mobile at work is not a bug, it's a feature Wink Choosing between a stable job offer and your involvement in Bitcoin can be a tough decision. It ultimately depends on your financial needs, career goals, and level of commitment to Bitcoin. However I struggle to understand why you won't  be able to cotninue the stuff you're currently doing because it would be in your free time. Are you gonna work on a space station, or at the desert or in a prison where you are not entirely free? Cheesy

Consider the long-term prospects of both options. A job offers stability and financial security, while Bitcoin involves risk and uncertainty. Assess your priorities and weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks of each choice. Remember, you can always find ways to continue your involvement in Bitcoin while working, even if it means adjusting your trading or mining activities. Ultimately, prioritize what aligns best with your overall goals and aspirations.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 02:49:30 PM

One thing you need know is that you can't do better on forum if your not engage on work or anything that financially support your daily needs,it depends on your plans and what you have put in place to work on crypto or Bitcoin the kind of money you have to trade and invest, either by short or prolonged holding. That you will see a job as waste if time. But my opinion here is that you should first take the job save the money and plan why working the strategic means you will take to invest once the exact amount is accumulated you can resign and face your investment but all of this still stand on choice but I can assure you weather you make use of phone or now you can be working and invest on Bitcoin using long time holding.
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:19:18 AM

Bitcoin investment is not for the unemployed, and it's not a get rich quick scheme that gives you money on the short term, to get ROI you need to hodle on the long term, so you need a job to get money to invest in Bitcoin. One of the best ways to accumulate Bitcoin is through DCA method, so without a job there's no way you can be doing the DCA plan, it'll become cumbersome and the investor will stop because of lack of fund. Another reason why you need a source of income as a Bitcoin investor is that that without money to take care of your responsibilities, you might sale your Bitcoin prematurely when it's not profitable, example is during bear run. Your job doesn't disturb your Bitcoin investment, you can monitor the crypto market after working hours.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: