Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I have $40,000 to invest in one #cryptocurrency.  (Read 3596 times)
MiauKitchen

Activity: 213
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:09:55 PM

This is my opinion and it's $40,000 money if the money is mine, I personally will refrain from investing first, because to invest is not something that should be rushed, but where we have to really think about it not about profit but about the risk, but if our money is more than that maybe it will not think about the risk of loss.
But I'm still in love with doge.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:22:05 PM

but you can't make money spin faster with bitcoin, compared to altcoins.
for now bitcoin is used as the safest alternative, but if it enters at the wrong time, then the person has to wait too.
that's the difference between people who know the market and those who don't know the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rabata

Activity: 770
Merit: 200

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:53:02 PM

for now bitcoin is used as the safest alternative, but if it enters at the wrong time, then the person has to wait too.
that's the difference between people who know the market and those who don't know the market.
Yes bitcoin is not the quick scheme money machine. Those who want to save money for long term can invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin can give big returns for long term investors but for those who have less money but expect more from the investment, investing in Altcoins is relatively suitable but there are definitely risks involved. Not all altcoins can hold their value. Moreover, the projects that you buy the coins to get more money are also likely to be scams. If someone wants to invest in altcoins with a risk tolerance, that's totally up to them, but for those who don't have good finances, a long-term investment by DCA in Bitcoin will definitely provide significant returns, which is definitely suitable for that investor.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:06:21 PM

This is my opinion and it's $40,000 money if the money is mine, I personally will refrain from investing first, because to invest is not something that should be rushed, but where we have to really think about it not about profit but about the risk, but if our money is more than that maybe it will not think about the risk of loss.

Some people will not affected while doing this kind of high-risk investment because they can afford to lose it anyway. Unlike most of us who are not used to being a risk taker when it comes to this investment. Nevertheless, what we are expecting is a huge loss for the investor but in reality, we can make it bright for him by inspiring him to take the risk if he can afford that money to lose anyway and tell him that if he hits the right Altcoin to invest before it reached its ATH along with bitcoin bull runs, he could earn more than others who stick with small investments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:16:19 PM

It's a hard choice to make when you have a huge amount like $40,000 to invest in one cryptocurrency, and you remove the most reputable of them all which is king Bitcoin, and you come down to altcoins and still singles out Ethereum, it'll be really hard for someone like me to put that kind of money, if I have it, on another crypto coin. With the event of the last quarter of the year, I think that I can settle for Solana, because the project looks set to make it's investors richer. Anyway the thread is about opinions and assumptions, in practical I'll put all my money in Bitcoin, for the coming bull run, this is my personal opinion.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
idarasun

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:42:27 PM

It depends on different perspectives. But the high success rate will be influenced by its ability. I see that it all has no effect if the professionals who run it both in capital and even invest anywhere will still be profitable, even though capital also determines how much results are obtained.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
alexforneus

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:43:33 PM

BTC is the only reliable long term bet
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 04:04:10 AM

Moreover, cryptocurrency investment contains high risks when we don't understand which coins we should buy and OP, I think we also have to understand and do research as a minimum if we want to place funds in this space. Yes @GreenStox BTC is the safest and even so investors can adjust the portfolio they want to choose, in high risk or low risk and to be able to gain big profits the risks they face are also big.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:55:16 AM

$VET is my bet.

we all have a preference in viewing which has more potential and which one could be adopted sooner than we see it. thereby one may choose ADA, SOL MATIC. but becuase they are all top tokens in the CMC, i think they all will have their own bull run. whichever you may put your money on, you can be assured you can profit when they soar to their ATH.
Good that you have those sets in your folio , SOL and MATIC are the best  but don't just rely in  top ranking in CMC instead look at their roadmap and the project itself , because nowadays CMC is also being used by bad project and it has been questioned for long that they are listing scam projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:16:19 AM

Good that you have those sets in your folio , SOL and MATIC are the best  but don't just rely in  top ranking in CMC instead look at their roadmap and the project itself , because nowadays CMC is also being used by bad project and it has been questioned for long that they are listing scam projects.
Yes absolutely right one shouldn't invest only by looking at top tokens by coin market cap (CMC). We should carefully review the details of the coin we are going to invest and its ranking and roadmap before investing. There are many people who start investing after seeing the top tokens in Coin Market Cap (CMC) without reviewing anything they often end up losing a lot.

But if we invest in some potential alt coins s then we can earn profit from there such as coins like BNB, Sol, Matic XRP etc.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:15:52 PM

Yes, I like Bitcoin as a long-term bet. Bitcoin halving is very close, are you betting on bitcoin before halving. I think it's better to buy BTC right before Bitcoin halving. I am trying to increase my bitcoin investment in view of the upcoming halving. I believe Bitcoin will reach its ATH in the coming days. Also if you can take top alt coins like Ethereum, BNB, SOL as investment. I think these coins can accompany Bitcoin as it rises in value. I am really looking forward to the moments ahead.

God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:24:05 PM

BTC requires more money which we don't have available at the moment because BTC is very expensive on the situation if we invest in alt coins it can be more useful than BTC because it has more growth than BTC, the growth is often less in BTC because the trading volumes is so high .so first we should get benefit from alt coins but I hope that in the near future we can take advantage from alt coins and we would be able to buy BTC.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:40:37 PM

BTC requires more money which we don't have available at the moment because BTC is very expensive on the situation if we invest in alt coins it can be more useful than BTC because it has more growth than BTC, the growth is often less in BTC because the trading volumes is so high .so first we should get benefit from alt coins but I hope that in the near future we can take advantage from alt coins and we would be able to buy BTC.

having BTC does not need to buy all at once by collecting more of your time. When you have some money ready to buy Bitcoin, you can do it gradually. do it consistently for a long time and you will see your Bitcoins grow quite a lot in your wallet.
more novice investors are thinking the same thing as what you say. but maybe that starts to discourage someone from trying to start investing in Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tengui

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:45:38 PM

$40k is a huge amount and if I was given that kind of money I would definitely invest it all in BTC. BTC is the safest investment and I don't want to take even the slightest risk with that kind of money. a $40k investment in BTC today will likely become $150k when the bulls arrive  Cool

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MiauKitchen

Activity: 213
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:46:37 PM

It depends on different perspectives. But the high success rate will be influenced by its ability. I see that it all has no effect if the professionals who run it both in capital and even invest anywhere will still be profitable, even though capital also determines how much results are obtained.
It's true that if our capital is large, maybe the loss rate will be small.
but that's my opinion about the response because different people have different opinions and also different ways to invest money.
idarasun

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 04:38:50 PM

It's true that if our capital is large, maybe the loss rate will be small.
That's not what I mean, no matter how much capital we have, the most important thing is (high flying hours).
but that's my opinion about the response because different people have different opinions and also different ways to invest money.
Yes, that's right sir, everyone has a different point of view.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 03:10:46 PM

I suggest you to don't invest all your funds in one coins. Diversify your investment in different coins. You are discussing the all good coins. Invest in all coins a certain amount.
Invest 50% amount in Bitcoin and Ethereum coin. And the rest of investment is for the other coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 06:26:48 PM

All in a bid to ensure I have a concrete investment plan this year, I researched some of the altcoins that has the potential to yield the best return over a duration of 5years. BTC and Eth top my list as one of the more secure coins, but other altcoins have proven to be reliable overtime, if you agree. Despite market volatility and the possibility of a crash, which is your most valid choice right now.

*If I have $40,000 to invest in one #cryptocurrency that will make me a billionaire, Which one do you think would be a better choice, besides BTC and Eth of which I have grown accustomed to?

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

These are some of the best I have seen so far.

*What advice would you give me?

OP, I don't think I have any advice to give in terms of investment despite that you seek for our opinion, for me I will advice you to make versed research on the one to choose, investment is not something to depend on peoples advice alone, you should research and make personal on which way to go, in as much you want to investment you should set you mind straight to understand the situation the market first, this will help you no to make the wrong choice, most of our seniors how have been helpful to tell you the best among them but I must tell you that your decision and choice surpass all.

yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 31, 2024, 02:10:38 PM

I suggest you to don't invest all your funds in one coins. Diversify your investment in different coins. You are discussing the all good coins. Invest in all coins a certain amount.
Invest 50% amount in Bitcoin and Ethereum coin. And the rest of investment is for the other coins.
Always invest in the main priorities so far: bitcoin and ethereum. because so far they are the best coins and can contribute to the most profitable investments made for investors.I think it's worth 50% of your funds for these two coins. Then choose the best altcoin in the ranking, such as BNB, SOL, or ADA.But I really agree if you choose only a few types because it makes it easier to monitor every movement at any time.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2024, 12:26:52 PM

I also feel the same, I think it is not easy to make a profit from bitcoin now, if someone wants to make a lot of money and quickly, he can use altcoins as one way.
because buying coins is new and still has upside potential.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM