Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumping ground  (Read 212 times)
Cadaver20

Activity: 1456
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 04:47:28 AM

Even after burning the tokens of some low quality projects, the tokens are not pumping. Many people do the drama of token burning and then sell the token themselves. So it is wrong to think that token burning means that the project will surge.
It is difficult to predict which altcoin has a bright future. Because it depends on many factors and these factors are related with time. But BTC, ETH these two coins can be considered as safe investment.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 06:54:44 AM

Even after burning the tokens of some low quality projects, the tokens are not pumping. Many people do the drama of token burning and then sell the token themselves. So it is wrong to think that token burning means that the project will surge.
It is difficult to predict which altcoin has a bright future. Because it depends on many factors and these factors are related with time. But BTC, ETH these two coins can be considered as safe investment.
Since a few months ago, cryptocurrency has shown potential, but investors are still looking for well-known projects to profit from the market further. Burning alternative coins can occasionally cause bullish coin movements, although with limited liquidity. varied altcoins have varied bright roadmaps, some of which may be thoroughly examined while others lack the foundation because they are new initiatives. Compared to other coins that undertake a strong pump before abruptly becoming flat, Bitcoin and Ethereum are safe investments with absolutely low risks.

Stake VIP wager
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:40:52 AM

Many altcoins are dumping ground, after the project is launched people invest massively on it, they will carry out a burn and the burn will have no meaningful bulls and then àfter a while the project became dormant like one and only Africa project called "wakanda" I guess many are victims and aware of this falsehood and fake project.

Please which altcoin is currently the hotcake with bright future ahead?
Thats the thing with some projects they are only after the possible money to get from investors. So pick a good one, cause not all are sincere to launch and continue develop the promises they are saying during launch.

Its not hard to see which one are those if you are able to review everything from the ground which is also our responsibility.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 09:47:42 AM

I can't argue as you have a point there, that is why we have done research to have some glimpses about the future of these projects. Of course, we can't assure that we are safe, and besides, even BTC and ETH don't give us 100% assurance. However, this is how the crypto space works but despite the risk, many people are here and spending their money thinking that they will earn profits.
But actually, investing is not all about choosing coins to invest in but also depends on how we manage them especially when a crisis comes. In fact, many investors had lost their money from investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum for some reason.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 04:18:16 PM

Many altcoins are dumping ground, after the project is launched people invest massively on it, they will carry out a burn and the burn will have no meaningful bulls and then àfter a while the project became dormant like one and only Africa project called "wakanda" I guess many are victims and aware of this falsehood and fake project.

Clearly an altcoin that is traded on major exchanges and has the backing of major funds. I'm worried about people investing in projects that have coin sales on their newly created sites, in projects that are traded on various DEXs like pancakeswap, that are on the 4000s coinmarketcap rankings and that are 3 bitcoins in capitalization. Of course they will most likely be cheated and left with nothing. Learn to analyze projects and then you will lose less of your money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 04:33:02 PM

Probably many newcomers to this market with misinformation exaggerated with low quality projects. Looking directly at the facts like low-cap projects people expect miracles with their investment, it is no different from multi-level models, or gambling games. And I'll probably say this about the victim to beliefs but such a project is totally worth it, not doing this market research is always a big mistake to start with, and Such mistakes will help them realize that it is the things they pay attention to, not the trivial things.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 04:29:00 PM

Many altcoins are dumping ground, after the project is launched people invest massively on it, they will carry out a burn and the burn will have no meaningful bulls
This is why you shouldn't rely on what project teams say about burning after launch. Look at the usecase for the project before you put your money down on it. If the project is on an already saturated area, steer clear. It's going to end up as junk and then get abandoned. If it's on something you feel is unrealistic, you avoid it also. Stay moderate.

...then àfter a while the project became dormant like one and only Africa project called "wakanda" I guess many are victims and aware of this falsehood and fake project.
Right from the word go, I knew Wakanda was a scam project just like the one before it Zugacoin by another African called Sam Zuga. BTW, so you know; Wakanda isn't the only crypto project by an African. There are several others.

While this will be very hard to point out, I will advise you to only invest in altcoins with reasonable blueprint and roadmap. If you can't stomach the loss that may result from such investment in alts, it's better to stay with Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 04:58:57 PM

You are asking which altcoins is currently hotcake when you just finished mentioning the fact that at one time wakanda was the rave of the moment, everyone was talking about it and investing in it, until the dump.
My point is, the altcoins that is hotcake today might also eug the next day. So, be careful what you ask for and research before investing and don't jump into a trade just because it is trending, you might just end paying the roof top.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 05:07:39 PM

If I understand you correctly, then we are talking about the memcoin that I had and got it for the work done in the bounty. But I immediately sold these tokens because I don’t believe in such tokens at all and let those who believe in such projects have them. I prefer those that are useful and have their own blockchain, or tokens, for example, of some exchange

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2023, 08:02:36 PM

It will be funny if LUNA against this background is reborn as Phoenix!:) I don't see significant Altcoins yet, which you can pay attention to and say that they have a future. In general, it is impossible to bet on something in the crypto world and be 100% sure. Especially with such sharp fluctuations in the markets that periodically arise.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 06:35:23 AM

It all depends. If the project is only good at hypes but there are no real technology on it then people might invest on it but have no plans to HODL it in the long term. Many projects that are like this have a burning capability and it is always being highlighted because many investors think that it can make the coin pump.

The wakanda project you are talking there isn't the only project who experienced it. I am not aware of this project but this might be a meme coin that came out during the Wakanda thing hype which is also related to that black panther movie. We don't know the future so what you are looking for is hard but you are much safer in alts under top 10 or top 5.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 09:19:08 AM

Well come to reality, there is no altcoin that is hotcake with a bright future ahead, no. You need to access your expectations with time even Bitcoin. Most of these Altcoins are designed to rip you off your money, some will promise you they are here to change the world but it is a lie, thanks Bitcoin has been here with us for more than 10 years but that doesn't mean things can't change, so if one Altcoins come and say they are the next best things it is a lie, the VCs have even made it worse now, they are the ones pumping and dumping tokens on retailers at any available opportunity.

There are money to be made here but you need to be careful and not married any Altcoins

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████