Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Design Services  (Read 44 times)
pmemorex (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 09:25:25 AM

As a graphic designer, I offer a range of creative services to businesses and individuals looking to enhance their visual identity. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for design, I specialize in creating custom logos, branding materials, social media graphics, and print collateral that reflect the unique personality and values of each client.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 01:50:40 PM

As a graphic designer, I offer a range of creative services to businesses and individuals looking to enhance their visual identity. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for design, I specialize in creating custom logos, branding materials, social media graphics, and print collateral that reflect the unique personality and values of each client.

I think that in order to interest potential clients, you should provide a link to your portfolio so that we can know more about your skills and experience.
Although I'm afraid that at the moment when AI creates everything we want in a few seconds for free, you will have a hard time breaking through with your offer.
Anyway, add more details to your advert and good luck! 👍
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: