Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Pixel Artist 🎨 to Join Web3 Video Game Project 🎮  (Read 45 times)
big_daddy (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 03:48:09 PM

Hello everyone,

I am currently in search of a talented pixel artist to join my team for an exciting new project.
My team is developing a web3, blockchain-based video game that will feature an engaging and unique gameplay experience.
The project is still in its early stages, and we are currently working on the creation of a genesis NFT collection while simultaneously starting with the game development.

The ideal candidate will have experience with pixel art and a passion for video game development. You will be responsible for designing and creating high-quality pixel art assets that will be used in the game.

If you are interested in learning more about the project and joining the team as a pixel artist, please feel free to respond to this post or send me a private message.

You can find me on Twitter as well.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: