Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much post deleted result to tempo ban  (Read 323 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 04:31:29 PM

Maybe it's not spammy but it may doesn't add any value to the thread or discussion for that reason your post maybe deleted, I do remember my posts were deleted on one of my thread created while replying to someone but the post of that person is there so the system is not 100% perfect but it's the best of what we have.

AFAIK, getting 20 to 30 posts getting deleted in a row can get you a temp ban but it's just approx and as mentioned above it depends on the mod who handles it and as per case by case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 05:50:19 PM

I check all my deleted post. I’m sure that it's not a spam because it's same quality on all of my post. I notice that this an attack because all the reported post was made a month ago and its in consecutive order.
But fact of the matter is quality posts usually  never get deleted unless off topic or spammy in nature...and fyi length of a chart doesnt guarantee quality , and btw why would you say  this is an attack on you...do you have a reason for this to happen to you??

If you are in a paid signature, chances are high that posts are looked at keenly for that quality check and this isnt a new venture.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 09:48:13 PM

Question: At what certain amount of deleted post will cause a permaban? I lost count because I delete all this notification on my message because it's already annoying at that time.
There isn't a certain number of post deletion to necessitate a ban. Rather, there are steps that could walk you all the way to being ban permanently should you not pay heed to warning through series of temporal bans.

Spams aren't measured same way as plagiarism but, it is an offence non the less an not just on bitcointalk but, on any platform you might find yourself. With a reputation to keep, bitcointalk is devoted to keep a healthy forum and safe place for people to go about cryptocurrency discussions and transactions in between.

Hence, action certain rules is necessary. Here is what applies to spam related bans.

First offence: 7 days
Second offence: 14 days
Third offence: 30 days
Fourth: Permanent ban

Your first ban is your first warning. If you have to be banned for a fourth time it is permanent and you will no longer be allowed to participate on the forum under any accounts. Note: If you are banned on one account then you are not allowed to post under any accounts you own for the duration of your ban. The only exception to this rule is Meta where you can discuss the circumstances of your ban if you wish to do so but anywhere outside of that sub will be considered ban evasion and will get your ban doubled, but it is generally best to just patiently wait out your ban and improve your posts on return and hopefully no further bans will be needed.

As such, you've been given your first warning as a deterrent from such habits, you've got 2 more chances to amend else, you be hit with the fourth and that will be the stroke that settles the scores.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 02:40:33 AM
Merited by dimonstration (1)

OP:

As you can see by the various responses to my previous post the admin / mods and/or their thin skinned gang allays will attempt to make misleading statements such as to turn fables back-to-front (think Little Red Riding Hood slaying the Wolf and eating him then lusting after the grandmother) or perpetuating half truths of stories they have concocted and repeated with such regularity that they no longer know they fabricated the story in the first place. Their gang members participate in the psychosis and they have an Orwerllian belief a lie is then the truth.

if a thread you have created is deleted, then only the first post is counted as being deleted. Similarly, when a post is deleted SMF gives an admin/mod the option of notifying said user their post has been deleted or no notification. Then you have to ask yourself whether they are relying on external websites for the source of their post counts having been deleted.

During the time I was in a signature campaign I was making upwards of fifty posts per week yet my post count after a week had only gone up by a dozen or so. This continued for around six to eight weeks . I made comment about the lack of post count vs actual posts made and the campaign mangers in those threads confirmed my posts were occuring, yet my overall post count wasn't climbing with no record via external websites.

As I said earlier, when they have a vendetta against you and have the ability to do so, they will arbitrary delete your posts with the thin skined gang allays blessing.

Sad really.

They need to let it go.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 05:06:53 AM

Question: At what certain amount of deleted post will cause a permaban? I lost count because I delete all this notification on my message because it's already annoying at that time.
Only the officials from the forum like Global moderators or admins can give you a specific answer to the question but from my experience and observation since all these years I may say that there are no actual number to it. The forum also does not have any point system too to ban you automatically. The mods manually ban a user. In that case, it entirely depends on the judgement of the mod who is banning you.
According to your information, since there is no automatic system behind the post deletion, the moderators delete the posts manually, so my question is if someone reports against someone or a post, does the moderator not monitor the post and delete the post only based on the information of others?  Do you? If moderators delete posts based on other people's reports without checking posts, it will be very harmful for every member.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 558

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 08:28:01 AM

According to your information, since there is no automatic system behind the post deletion, the moderators delete the posts manually, so my question is if someone reports against someone or a post, does the moderator not monitor the post and delete the post only based on the information of others?  Do you? If moderators delete posts based on other people's reports without checking posts, it will be very harmful for every member.
If the moderators will delete any reported post without check it, this mean the post deleted automatically, not manually. Moderators will check the quality of the post, the board the post created etc, they only check the reported post, if there's a shitpost but no one report it, that's shitpost will not be deleted since the moderators didn't receive any report by other users.

You can try to report 10 high quality posts, let's see what the moderators will react your report, your 10 reports might marked as bad reports.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dimonstration (OP)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 11:33:57 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2023, 11:49:45 AM by dimonstration

It was not an attack, someone or some people saw your posts with errors or unworthiness and they keep reporting it is always the reason posts are deleted like that. As it led to temporary ban, it only means that you did something wrong. Your posts was reported continuously and moderators were deleting it.

I’m pretty sure that the one who reported my post browse my post history because the sequence of deleted post is sorted out by date. I doubt that someone just keep seeing my post randomly on all the thread that I post since most of my post is on 2nd page while the thread that I post is already on 7 or 8 pages by the time report was made. We are talking about 100+ post here for a period of 7 days.

I’m not trying to blame the mods here. I’m just inquiring on how the temporary ban being measured in times like this because it can be use to attack someone by browsing old post and report it to th mods especially during the newbie days of the user.

See attached file for ss of some of my deleted post. https://imgur.com/a/FShDTT4

But fact of the matter is quality posts usually  never get deleted unless off topic or spammy in nature...and fyi length of a chart doesnt guarantee quality , and btw why would you say  this is an attack on you...do you have a reason for this to happen to you??

If you are in a paid signature, chances are high that posts are looked at keenly for that quality check and this isnt a new venture.

Because someone reported 100+ post of mine consecutively. I don't know if someone will make an effort to browse on my post history in good will while there is a lot of shit poster out there that post worst than me. If this is not an attack then shit happened. Cheesy

I will lock the thread now because I already got an answer to my question. I might reopen this thread once same issue occur. Thanks everyone

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███