Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me altcoin to DCA till halving  (Read 1057 times)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 09:35:16 PM

I'm actually interested in "betting" some into projects that offer Layer2 network scaling. I noticed that since the existence of polygon matic which was considered successful, several other projects (with a similar concept) also had the same success. At least until the next bullish halving, this type of project still has a chance to follow the market trend.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 11:52:48 PM

I am aware that DCA is better in a coin you know will last somehow long depending on how long you have to DCA.
DCA is the only means that is easy for me to buy coins. Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.
I am afraid , that before bull run such coin might have problems. I don't want coins above $100, so that it will be possible to run on good profits if the investment works.
Hey mate I think you have misunderstood some terms and you were not suppose to use them in this thread unless and otherwise you have more explanation to offer to help broader our understanding of what you mean first the under-listed words seems inappropriate in this content.

1: DCA
2: halving

As both terms do not have a direct correlation with altcoin, while the first mean dollar cost average and if you apply this mechanism it then means you are stocking your assets in dollars, but in this case, you mentioned that you want to buy and hold some altcoin till halving which is not DCA in practice.

Secondly,  halving is associated with Bitcoin and unrelated to altcoin so in the content you may have a misunderstanding if you use that term for altcoins unless you are speaking on the general possibility of market increase after Bitcoin halving.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 03:18:54 AM

(.....)
I am afraid , that before bull run such coin might have problems. I don't want coins above $100, so that it will be possible to run on good profits if the investment works.
You should also consider it's not always the price of the coin, what if the circulating supply of that coin is extremely low and that's why the price is above $100, think also about the tokenomics, the FDV of that project.
About DCA, I highly suggest you do it on high market cap altcoins which have a lot of reputation because it will help your fund safe, don't go for high returns because the risk there is also high.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 755

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 06:23:03 AM

It is because bitcoin is the market mover and whatever things that happens to bitcoin affects altcoins.

I know that DCA is for bitcoin but I want to try the gambling but it seems that everyone is not in support of the move.
Bitcoin price influence most of altcoins, not all altcoins, it's mean even though halving will happen, the altcoins will not follow the bull trend.

If you want to DCA on other coins, it's better if you choose want you believe. If you ask someone to recommend a coin to DCA, many people will shill their own coin and they will promise a crazy return that will make you interested.

Gambling is better based on your own choice.

Why you bully me

Activity: 148
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 01:02:14 PM

Hot ones are XRP and DOGE. XRP is quite noisy recently because on the emphasis on its issue against the SEC, if it happen to win the case then we could expect a huge leap on its market value but if not ofcourse the other way around will occur, problem is not knowing when will the issue be finished. DOGE on the other hand is also becoming noisy because of its increase on the past few days which made the idealization on its value again, alive. Now is believed to be the start of Altcoin season and  popular ones in this market could lead the uptrend for alts, more than the low cap ones. Just be sure to not enter too early and wait for accurate neckline of the charts. If it is DCA, I'd still not suggest futures trading but dpot trading would be better especially if you are into long holding period.

I thought it could never be altcoin season at all if we're still in a bear market. The halving is still next year, surely any type of bullish season would not be this year?
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 03:50:19 PM

First of all, I must be honest when I say that the cryptocurrency market is still quite small in size compared to other financial markets such as gold, stocks, real estate,... And the answer is about potential. its price increase in the future I think there is. But referring to the btc halving event to talk about the next bull cycle I think this is possible, and there will be a lot of options but first btc will go up and then altcoins after, so so I would still recommend OP to use DCA for btc before thinking of altcoins.
Even so there are a lot of top altcoins in the market with great potential, and I nominate Internet Computer (ICP), the future of big ICP will be based on the evolution of blockchain technology and the market demand for it a decentralized software and data exchange platform. With the platform's goal of helping large web applications run faster and with greater security, ICP could become an attractive option for large companies and organizations in the future. However, it should be noted that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable. Investing in ICP or any other coin comes with risks. It is important that investors carefully evaluate the factors related to technology, community, governance and finance of ICP and make a sound investment decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2449

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2023, 05:17:02 PM

DCA in altcoins? It's not investing, it's gambling, especially if we're talking about relatively young assets. My opinion is that DCA in cryptocurrencies can only be safely applied to bitcoin. Altcoins have no bottom, so all these attempts to average your positions can only worsen your position. Given the fleeting life of altcoin trends, you can forever be left with candy wrappers instead of money.
I know that DCA is for bitcoin but I want to try the gambling but it seems that everyone is not in support of the move.

Then it is strange that you want to use DCA in a rising market. This strategy should have been used last year, when prices were constantly falling, updating their bottom. Are you sure you understand the meaning of this strategy and the meaning of such action as averaging in general? The market is such, that there is no sense to use DCA, just wait for some good correction to buy more coins. But you have to buy only on falling markets, and not vice versa.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 09:28:05 PM

If you ask which Altcoin is good for DCA and long term investment, Of course ETH is a good altcoin choice. However you have criteria for altcoins under $100 you can look at top coins like XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, TRX, SHIB. you can choose some of these coins, but still do your research whether the project can develop properly. For the recommendations that I put forward, it's better to buy bitcoin with DCA in stages, it will provide better profits when the accumulated price shows profits during a bullish market.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 09:36:13 PM

I'm not sure if DCA is the best way, but I don't support it, especially with a relatively small capital, of course it's a big risk when the market falls again. Would you be willing to make DCA results messy because you chose the wrong altcoin?

I know you want to bet in altcoins but I don't dare to do that, DCA is enough on bitcoin or assets that have more potential in the future while for altcoins it is still very gray whether altcoins will go up or will they be discarded, remember what happened to Terra and FTX.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uchegod-21 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 05:47:19 PM

If you ask which Altcoin is good for DCA and long term investment, Of course ETH is a good altcoin choice. However you have criteria for altcoins under $100 you can look at top coins like XRP, ADA, DOGE, MATIC, TRX, SHIB. you can choose some of these coins, but still do your research whether the project can develop properly. For the recommendations that I put forward, it's better to buy bitcoin with DCA in stages, it will provide better profits when the accumulated price shows profits during a bullish market.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations, I really appreciate. Some of the advices I met here are actually what I know and do advice newbies. It is just that I want to take the risk(otherwise saying I want to gamble) and see if I can have financial freedom this coming bull run period. I will still look at the advices given and more especially do my own research before I'll conclude on what to do with my funds before the bull run investment will start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 05:51:07 PM

I am aware that DCA is better in a coin you know will last somehow long depending on how long you have to DCA.
DCA is the only means that is easy for me to buy coins. Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.

Questions like that are always dangerous in my opinion because there is always the possibility that people are just shilling you their shitcoins now. I always say, that a bear market is a good opportunity to invest into big and already established projects, that are usually to expensive already to invest in. I personally invested a bit into Cosmos and NEAR in the last few weeks and i plan to hold those projects for at least a few years. In my opinion both of those projects are already pretty big and i don't think that they will disappear even if we are having a few more years of bear market ahead, but of course other people could have different opinions about that.
woez

Activity: 406
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 01:16:39 PM

If I'm not mistaken there are factors to clear out like having to choose an altcoin with a strong development team and a clear project vision, current market trends, future growth potential as well as considering your own risk tolerance and investment goals As you mentioned if You are looking for an altcoin under $100 with huge profit potential if the investment is successful. For some altcoins you can consider DCA up to half including Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT), and Solana (SOL). Why This altcoin has a strong development team, a clear vision, and has shown growth potential in the past.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 02:19:56 PM

If you ask which Altcoin is good for DCA and long term investment, Of course ETH is a good altcoin choice.

Maybe all this time the Bitcoin price pumping has not been so significant that the price continues to soar, and this is still only a third of a year away, there are a few more months to go and will this hit the target, although $60k is a pretty high target and it is difficult to predict given that right now the market is also undergoing a correction, although there are several months left and we will see how far the pumping will go.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 03:14:18 PM

I would say Cardano, Render token.

I like Render tokens.  It's a solution for online graphics.  Strong development metaverse will need a lot of tools to complete projects, Render (RNDR) is a good project that we can trust because of the problem it solves.

If comparing ADA and ETH, I lean more towards ETH.  ADA has not made any significant breakthrough since they launched the token on their project.  Meanwhile, ETH has many improvements and upgrades in terms of technology and consensus.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 04:21:55 PM

Which altcoin can you recommend for me to start DCAing till  halving when the bull run is expected.

Among the many major altcoins, I recommend you to have a look at Aptos (APT) and also Oasis Network (ROSE), both of these projects are L-1 projects that have good fundamentals for the security of your investment. Apart from the fundamentals, the communities of these two projects are also quite active, so if you find a problem or anything you want to ask about the project, you can join their active discussion.

* I don't recommend you to buy, but look first or do some research before you really want to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 02:00:29 PM

Just be aware that lots of people shilling you an altcoin’s here are doing it because they own the coin. There will be a level of bias from most people who recommend you coins or tokens to buy.

Make sure you do your own research, extensive research if possible before you start buying any type of altcoin. There is big money to be made in alts, if you do your research & get lucky you can make life changing money.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 02:31:01 PM

I'm actually doing DCA but it's on bitcoin. I have trust on bitcoin that's why I'm doing a DCA technique in it. Maybe it is effective on top altcoins or the altcoins that you know that has a good potential to rise it's value in the future. I personally plan to do DCA even after bitcoin halving since I believe that even halving is done, Prices wouldn't really sky rocket that much or it can even go down. I would probably stop doing DCA when I think we are nearing the bull market phase. Just pick the altcoin you prefer and you have a trust on. Don't you ever step on sh*tcoins or those meme coins in the market, That way you can still possibly earn profits on the investment you are doing.
uchegod-21 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 10:25:11 AM

I'm actually doing DCA but it's on bitcoin. I have trust on bitcoin that's why I'm doing a DCA technique in it. Maybe it is effective on top altcoins or the altcoins that you know that has a good potential to rise it's value in the future. I personally plan to do DCA even after bitcoin halving since I believe that even halving is done, Prices wouldn't really sky rocket that much or it can even go down. I would probably stop doing DCA when I think we are nearing the bull market phase. Just pick the altcoin you prefer and you have a trust on. Don't you ever step on sh*tcoins or those meme coins in the market, That way you can still possibly earn profits on the investment you are doing.
Yea, I have avoidance of meme coins. I do not trust the potential of meme coins, their success largely depends on hypes on social media.
The only meme coin that has a fluctuating potential is the dodge coin just because of Elon and his drama tricks.
I have my eyes on the altcoins, if I don't see any good one, I'll focus on Bitcoin.
How about TWT, does it have good potentials.?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 09:10:37 PM

You shoudknt focus on coin price what it sounds like is that you are looking for a coin with a low market cap.  Coin price doesn't matter much where cap does.  In any case you might want to look into matic/polygon.  It's a great project that has just continued to grow even during this most recent bear market.  It sits around $1 right now could see it double/triple in the next bull run.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 03:23:35 PM

LTC seems like it gets as good as any and BNB seems like a good idea as well. I know that those two are already high enough, but they had some troubles in the past that wasn't due to them but that wasn't their issue. Now that we are going into bull run, everything will pass and they will go up.

I mean they will go beyond their ATH and they are quite far enough that even reaching above ATH is good enough return, but after that it will continue to go up like other coins as well. So I highly suggest these two coins, they are old enough, liked enough, high ranked enough and they have a good reason to be bought in order to make even bigger profit than holding any of the other top ranked coins as well, should be a good decision if you ask me.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: