Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Inside This Soil?  (Read 62 times)
my dream2021 (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 04:43:27 AM

I recently moving back to my late grandpa house, and set up all my Pc. After few days I'm notice some strange happen in my UPS battery backup it not work properly, the electricity inside very quickly wear out. Ofcourse I thought this is may have some issue with old part compartment (even tho I buy it 7 month ago), so I decide buy new one with more capacity voltage. But the problem still appear so I just ignore it because in few day I will back to my house, after back to my house all thing work properly even my old one UPS.

So what is inside this underground soil? is it possible that maybe metal (Gold, silver or tin) have something to do with all of this.

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 12:09:35 PM

My guess is bad electricity at your Grandpa's house so the UPS was struggling to stabilize power to your PC (can't charge properly). Also perhaps the temperature is too hot for your PC so it draws more power than required to dissipate the heat.

So if you happen to go back to your Grandpa's house, you should check the AC voltage reading and see whether it fluctuates or not. Then check your PC temperature.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
my dream2021 (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 06:38:17 PM

My guess is bad electricity at your Grandpa's house so the UPS was struggling to stabilize power to your PC (can't charge properly). Also perhaps the temperature is too hot for your PC so it draws more power than required to dissipate the heat.
~//~

Everything was good even my grandpa house have electricity stabilizer, already check all basic thing.
Almost forget" the reason why I mention "underground soil" because my dad telling me that lightning often strikes trees near the house when raining follow by lightning.

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 07:18:14 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Everything was good even my grandpa house have electricity stabilizer, already check all basic thing.
Almost forget" the reason why I mention "underground soil" because my dad telling me that lightning often strikes trees near the house when raining follow by lightning.
I'm not aware of the mineral content of the ground below your house will affect the battery quality. The more likely scenario if lightning often strikes in the area is that many of the electronics/electricity infrastructure will break if not properly protected. There are many higher possibility scenarios other than your theory about the "underground soil" that is easily overlooked:
* The more remote the location, the quality of electricity usually goes down.
* It can be at some point, your electricity went down so it drains your UPS battery without you knowing.
* etc

One theory about mineral composition is about proper/improper grounding for electricity. Maybe you should check it out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bernadine Frazier

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 04:29:46 AM

I think it's possible that the soil could have something to do with it, especially if there are metals like gold, silver, or tin in the soil. Those metals could potentially cause interference with the UPS battery backup.

However, it's hard to say for sure without more information. For me, it might be worth testing the soil to see if there are any metals present and if they could potentially be causing the issue with the UPS.
Dhrugtest

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 06:49:21 AM

Only God's know how it's generate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: