Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins in the next century  (Read 864 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 01:55:06 AM

1. What will happen to alt coins when Bitcoin becomes a legal tender? Will they have a massive growth,or would people sell and jump into  Bitcoin?

If bitcoin becomes legal tender of course the price of altcoins will increase. If you take into account in the history of the increase of bitcoin then you will see how altcoins too have appreciated. Talking about bitcoin being legally accepted by all the government that will increase the price of bitcoin and as such since the increase of bitcoin is also proportional to the price increase of altcoins, that will also happen.
For now hoping for Bitcoin to be accepted as legal tender by all governments seems difficult,
but since it is only Hope? then why hinder yourself from that?

lets have this hope mate , because this is what we all wanted to happen , when all the places in the world will accept bitcoin in their merchant.

i don't see it happening anytime soon but anyway in crypto anything can happen,
indeed when Bitcoin is passed for it then it will make its price go up and followed by altcoins too.
lets not expect so much mate , because time will come but we must do our part and that is? lure every people we knew to invest and have faith in crypto.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 07:09:53 AM

4. Should alt coins be traded rather than HODL?
Yeah, I guess so that most of them should be traded.

I agree, because in my opinion some altcoin are better for trading (only certain altcoin are good to hold for the long term), because the risk of investing in altcoin is very big, so if you have made a profit from investing in altcoin, then I suggest you to selling immediately, because if you want to invest for the long term, then you better to hold Bitcoin.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 09:54:08 PM

Yeah, I guess so that most of them should be traded.

I agree, because in my opinion some altcoin are better for trading (only certain altcoin are good to hold for the long term), because the risk of investing in altcoin is very big, so if you have made a profit from investing in altcoin, then I suggest you to selling immediately, because if you want to invest for the long term, then you better to hold Bitcoin.
Long term hold is also trading, the only difference is the time being.
I see some altcoins good for long term trade while the others are ok for scalping, especially those altcoins with a good hype and this is where day traders usually stay. Altcoins are good for long term hold as long as its a good project, start to analyze how its going and see if its the right time to buy or not yet, timing is very important as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 11:21:05 PM

Hello everyone, I made my first post here and the words of advice were really touching(maybe it's because I am weak-hearted) and encouraging. Thank you all for making me feel at home.

Now back to my question. My thoughts were that alternative(Alt) coins were created by organizations or developers to serve as a digital currency for their product or service, or improve on the shortcomings of their parent coin. I believed an alt coin with a real purpose was here to stay like Bitcoin.

But reading certain threads made me realize that my thoughts might be flawed and that maybe alt coins are good for making short gains and not long since some analysts believe they are subject to pump and dump. So would like to know

1. What will happen to alt coins when Bitcoin becomes a legal tender? Will they have a massive growth,or would people sell and jump into  Bitcoin?

2. What would happen to alt coins when Bitcoin becomes relatively stable( when it is fully mined and will solve its problem of price volatility)? Will alt coins survive the test of time? Will new alt coins be created later? What would become of the various countries'currencies, especially the Dollar (the global reserve currency) after Bitcoin's general acceptance?

3. If alt  coins survive in the next century what is the reason it would.

I hope my questions aren't too many.

Thank you for your time once again.

1. Bitcoin will not be legal tender in most countries. Governments will not give up their power and control over people. If you believe that then you need to read a history book.
2. When Bitcoin stays stable alts pump.
3. Only alts with real world utility like Q Blockchain, NEAR, and 0xMR will survive.
4. Most traders lose money and DeFi users get hacked. The best way to make money while Hodling is staking. Both Q and NEAR can be staked for over 10% APY.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2023, 09:06:09 AM

You have many questions, some of them can only be answered by time. Nonetheless,

2. Will alt coins survive the test of time? Will new alt coins be created later? What would become of the various countries'currencies, especially the Dollar (the global reserve currency) after Bitcoin's general acceptance?

Altcoins with actual uses will survive test of time, rest copycats won't but I think we'll still see few doge alikes, existing for sake of laughs and giggles. Alts are created right now, each day every day. I don't see why that would be different in future. Regarding, fiat and Bitcoin/crypto, I see them going hand in hand with more regulations around crypto than right now.

In last 5 years, I've given up lots of $ by holding onto alts, trade them for btc or fiat once in profit. However, do keep in mind some alts that survive test of time and you luckily come across them early on, then holding onto them will surpass any profits you might have imagined. Tho, they are hard to come by and to be noticed. I suggest whatever alt you buy — sell half and ride rest for eternity, either it will die or end up giving huge profit.

Once you see life changing profits, sell all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 10:05:43 PM

Hello everyone, I made my first post here and the words of advice were really touching(maybe it's because I am weak-hearted) and encouraging. Thank you all for making me feel at home.

Now back to my question. My thoughts were that alternative(Alt) coins were created by organizations or developers to serve as a digital currency for their product or service, or improve on the shortcomings of their parent coin. I believed an alt coin with a real purpose was here to stay like Bitcoin.

But reading certain threads made me realize that my thoughts might be flawed and that maybe alt coins are good for making short gains and not long since some analysts believe they are subject to pump and dump. So would like to know

2. What would happen to alt coins when Bitcoin becomes relatively stable( when it is fully mined and will solve its problem of price volatility)? Will alt coins survive the test of time? Will new alt coins be created later? What would become of the various countries'currencies, especially the Dollar (the global reserve currency) after Bitcoin's general acceptance?

My answers are based on my personal opinions and speculations.
1. I believe that leading altcoins will increase it's price. Most of the altcoins actually can grow in price when bitcoin grows in price. Though it is still a speculation since anything can change for years now. If majority of the country accept bitcoin as a legal tender, Then we can expect prices to soar up as well as majority of altcoins.

2. If bitcoin somehow becomes stable like having a sideways pattern, I think the prices of altcoins will depend on their utility and popularity I guess? and on how the market will value the coin in it's current standing.

3. Their utility, popularity and a good project team. No project will survive if none of those exist in a project.

4. Traded. Majority of the altcoins are just being replaced every bull market, This is factual and I don't expect less popular altcoins to survive multiple bull run IMO.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 09:29:52 PM

If an altcoin survives in the next century, is probably because of the anonymity that it provides because its the most sought characteristics that users around the world since the rise of CBDC.

People will rebel against the governments and will just keep hiding because of the CBDC. Looking further to the future, XMR will have its place or some other privacy coins as well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 12:23:00 AM

1. Central banks will not give up their power, to believe so is naive.
2. If Bitcoin does not increase in value then miners will abandon the chain and it will fail.
3. Smart contract based altcoins like Polygon and Q Blockchain are like mobile phone operating systems (ios and android) each with their own applications "Dapps". It sounds like you need to research blockchain usecases and how smart contracts work.
4. Altcoins have more upside when trading than BTC but also more risk. You should only HODL projects with real world utility.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 12:01:13 AM

the only reason i could ever think of an altcoin could survive next century is the fact that it got some utility, ethereum is an altcoin and it could survive for many decades into the future because its utility alone already enough to carry the altcoin so if you gonna invest always choose the utility.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 12:07:13 AM

(....)
Since Altcoins differ from Bitcoin in terms of special qualities and applications, altcoins are still around and thriving.
As long as Bitcoin still exists, I believe altcoins will still always have room.

Altcoins may still be valuable even if Bitcoin becomes comparatively stable because they serve different functions and have unique features.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2023, 02:20:15 AM

What I do believe is that not only Altcoin but also the main coin such as Bitcoin must be traded rather than being HODL , though it is profiting to keep but in time when this generalized its uses?

crypto will be for use and not for keeping , just like how we use our fiat , crypto must be handed and use to pay or trade.

the only reason i could ever think of an altcoin could survive next century is the fact that it got some utility, ethereum is an altcoin and it could survive for many decades into the future because its utility alone already enough to carry the altcoin so if you gonna invest always choose the utility.
there are many altcoins that has utility but still does not receive big support because the bad thing here is that?
crypto are now being used as investment purposes and not about the uses .

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 07:36:34 AM

I don't think the problem OP is asking is possible in this market. It is an obvious fact that this market is gradually being accepted in society, and in my opinion over time the consolidation and support for using this market will be more diverse, not concentrated on any one. which product. Competition in this environment is by far the most visible, and it's part of the reason we see price volatility.
Blockchain technology is showing that it can solve a lot of problems in the traditional financial system, but it is not completely different, I can refer to the past history when people coins, then paper money, and now and in the future will also have ways to accommodate the changes being made.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 05:57:34 PM

Always it is impossible to predict the future of altcoins, but at the same time block chain they were designed for continue to be used and developed, then the altcoins will continue in future also. Altcoins have a smaller investment when compared to Bitcoin. Many governments around the world are beginning to be legal to cryptocurrencies.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 09:35:23 PM

Probably same thing as in the past. Some (even top marketcap) coins will die before that, but naturally some of them get pumped.

Actually this will most likely be the golden age of altcoins. People will most likely use btc as a pair for trading more then fiat money, as there are benefits for holding permissionless and not volatile coin.

Does it need a new reason? Reason would be that they been around so far. Even though some of them will die, very different solutions to bitcoin will most likely be continued to be explored.

If you can successfully trade them then by all means do that. But hodling shouldn't mean never selling. You need to have a plan what are you going to do with it when you have enough wealth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 08:24:40 PM

Always it is impossible to predict the future of altcoins, but at the same time block chain they were designed for continue to be used and developed, then the altcoins will continue in future also. Altcoins have a smaller investment when compared to Bitcoin. Many governments around the world are beginning to be legal to cryptocurrencies.
I don't know what you are talking about, I've not heard of any government legalizing Bitcoin lately, but more of them are trying to either ban it or regulate it since they know they can't control it and they find it a threat to their financial institutions. They even ban or regulate the platforms running within their countries that use cryptocurrencies.

You are right that it is not possible to predict the future, whether it's about Bitcoin or altcoins, you can never know exactly what will happen in the future, but based on the potential and what happened in the past, you can make near possible predictions sometimes.

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 07:49:22 AM

There may be no crypto future after regulations hit. It's already happening if you take a look around. Only compliant cryptos with integrated digital ID like Polygon and Q Blockchain will survive the coming purge.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 11:05:14 PM

People need to be very careful with all these Altcoins because their chance of long-term success is very slim, Crypto is still at a primitive stage and what we are seeing now is just proof of concept, and most if not all they fail, if you look at the coinmarketcap yearly you will see how top coins disappeared from the list, I just remember æternity, a very well hyped project and one of the first Ethereum killer, presently, it is not on Top 600 on coinmarketcap, just take your profit and reaccess your position forget long term

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 11:09:52 PM

People need to be very careful with all these Altcoins because their chance of long-term success is very slim, Crypto is still at a primitive stage and what we are seeing now is just proof of concept, and most if not all they fail, if you look at the coinmarketcap yearly you will see how top coins disappeared from the list, I just remember æternity, a very well hyped project and one of the first Ethereum killer, presently, it is not on Top 600 on coinmarketcap, just take your profit and reaccess your position forget long term
i think the point being, in every cycle most of the formerly higher ranked coin could just vanish into thin air, that's why altcoin investment in general should always be for short term investment because most of them just outright lose their value.

moreover, they also usually stop innovating after some while.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 05:29:43 AM

Bitcoin does affect the entire altcoin market, making them highly volatile, but it also means it has the power to disqualify a certain altcoin. The fact that bitcoin has become a fiat currency is used in many countries and is advocated as a new form of payment, even though some people and some countries have not yet adopted it as a form of payment. But that does not affect the development of bitcoin and other altcoins with the purpose of serving specific purposes in the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:50:22 PM

As long as bitcoin keeps doing halving mechanism and the chance for altcoin to increase will always there. The main important thing is since the inflation of bitcoin will have decreased due to the bitcoin halving and it will be also pushing the price to go up as soon as possible after halving has been happening. The futre of crypto will be surpassing gold. it will be achieved soon.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀