Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in visualization?  (Read 150 times)
nik268279 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:36:00 AM

A new term is gaining momentum, there are many courses and seminars even on this topic, but I want to know the real opinion, who did it help and do you believe in the power of visualization?
Umardabl

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 08:32:53 AM

A new term is gaining momentum, there are many courses and seminars even on this topic, but I want to know the real opinion, who did it help and do you believe in the power of visualization?

I don't think visualization is worth paying someone money for. This is autosuggestion.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:33:26 PM

Here is a good article about manifestation with a step by step processhttps://ashmoremedia.blogspot.com/2023/04/can-manifestation-bring-good-health-and.html
romahdewes

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:28:03 AM

An interesting expression is political chess, probably this is a game that clearly will not shine on us and therefore we need to live our lives, and not think about where our opinion is not taken into account)
darkdarknesss3

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 09:56:50 PM

Visualization, or the practice of creating mental images, can have numerous advantages, including:

Goal attainment: Visualizing a desired outcome can help increase motivation and focus, making it more likely for individuals to achieve their goals.

Stress reduction: Visualization can be used as a relaxation technique to reduce stress and anxiety by imagining peaceful, calming scenes or scenarios.

Improved performance: Athletes and performers often use visualization to enhance their performance by mentally rehearsing their actions, increasing confidence and skill.

Enhanced creativity: Visualization can also boost creativity by allowing individuals to imagine new ideas and concepts, visualize solutions to problems, and explore different possibilities.

Improved memory: Visualizing information can help with retention and recall, as the brain is better able to remember visual images and associations.

Overall, visualization can be a powerful tool for improving various aspects of one's life, from achieving personal goals to reducing stress and anxiety.
nimoro88

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 06:28:43 AM

visualization is just a popular word.there is nothing inherent in it, it's like crash and stuff, funny words.
Giorg54

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:22:50 AM

I like to visualize on photos that are always with me. I work hard and strive to achieve my goals, and it's great to see what it's all for.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:24:56 AM

Guess that's another term for imagination, or even vision in some ways.
Well, I have nothing against that as long as the mind is clean and the right information is fed into it otherwise it becomes garbage in garbage out kind thing. People don't usually realize the kind of garbage/harmful info a dirty mind can produce even though they may look too attractive/fancy/useful. But when they are subjected to thorough review it becomes obvious that they are not really safe. You don't just trust your mind when it's dirty.

A clean mind will actually prefer mental images/videos that come automatically with little to no effort... Or without thinking about them. Those are usually messages sent from above inform of visions and they are very reliable and can be trusted. We don't just trust our human efforts... We may be lucky most times if we don't think or imagine outside our set boundaries, law, commandments or Word of the CREATOR. But not everyone understands or knows the boundaries.
Yanalli

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 07:00:52 AM

I think who sells such courses is definitely a fraudster, all the information on how to achieve your dreams can be found on the Internet. Visualization has nothing to do with it.
Ghost000

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:42:17 PM

Yes . Visualization is the creation of images, graphs, or diagrams that represent data, ideas, or concepts. It is used to communicate complex information in a clear and concise way, aiding in understanding and decision-making.
Islam_09

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:30:09 PM

Look or read about the books and issues of the show "secret", the deception was everywhere that got people killed
uoony66

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 07:40:41 AM

Visualization requires implementation, looking at pictures and plowing is different. The courses will not have any positive effect, purely for inspiration it is worth trying.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:44:12 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2023, 10:11:28 AM by jamesashmore1964

I believe in it and think it can help you in business/success. Here is a good about using visualization. https://ashmoremedia.blogspot.com/2023/04/can-manifestation-bring-good-health-and.html
YaroslavFadeev

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 03:45:35 PM

If visualization helps you create a plan, and then act to achieve your dream, and not just wait with folded hands, then I believe  Grin
durop77

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 08:57:38 AM

I visualize - when I work hard and get money for which I can buy anything, but looking at the pictures is strange.
PandoraBox

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 01:48:30 PM

Yes, I practised and mastered visualization few decades ago.
I have seen the future.
And everything, so far, is going as foreseen.
koleusdat

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 04:56:37 AM

Visualization is simply the suggestion of goals to yourself, why not imagine a beautiful picture of life and not strive for it. Of course, it's stupid to buy courses and spend the last funds on them, but if you want, you can browse the Internet and find free courses or articles on how to visualize. For general development, it's worth trying.
ftopikit

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:44:19 AM

I think it works together with how you will work. If your income grows, then all your visualizations will come true. If you do nothing, you will achieve success in material terms and, of course, you should forget about buying global things. Purely thinking about the things you want and having them are two different things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: