Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to recover private keys?  (Read 158 times)
Greggry (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:32:12 PM

If you loss the private keys that give you access to your wallets will it still be possible to recover it? I create one wallet account long ago after a while I loss the private keys on binance and since then it became difficult to access it. And now my phone that I saved the private keys on phone notepad is blind with issues of panel. How do I get this keys back or what do I do?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6105

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:35:15 PM

How did you create your wallet exactly? You're saying you lost them on Binance. Are you referring to their non-custodial wallet extension or the exchange? If it's the exchange, then you shouldn't have any private keys to start with.

Now, if you're confident that it's an actual private key or a seed phrase, and assuming you only have a display issue as I understood, then you should be able to plug it into your computer and access its files from there

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16577

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 06:31:47 PM
Merited by Synchronice (1)

I loss the private keys on binance
You're not making any sense. And a quick look at your post history just convinced me it's a waste of time trying to help you.

paid2

Activity: 672
Merit: 2050

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 06:33:04 PM

If you loss the private keys that give you access to your wallets will it still be possible to recover it? I create one wallet account long ago after a while I loss the private keys on binance and since then it became difficult to access it. And now my phone that I saved the private keys on phone notepad is blind with issues of panel. How do I get this keys back or what do I do?

You can not own a private key on Binance. When you send cryptos to/or buy them on Binance, they are not belonging to you until you withdraw them on your own wallet.

Are you really talking of Binance or maybe Trustwallet ?

FYI it is a very bad idea to store a seed phrase or private key on an online device (no matter it is a smartphone, laptop or desktop). Paper is better, always-offline devices are a better choice than online ones too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 07:27:24 PM

You created 3 consecutive threads in a few minutes without searching?
have you ever tried to use the search button to know if private keys are recoverable?

There are some tools that you can recover it like the Finderouter tool but only private keys with missing characters not the whole key.

Are you sure the private key was generated from Binance? Funny but why not ask Binance for recovery? Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SatoPrincess

Activity: 966
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 07:55:19 PM

If you loss the private keys that give you access to your wallets will it still be possible to recover it?
I hope you don’t have much bitcoins in the wallet because it’s unlikely you will be able to access your wallet without your private keys.

I create one wallet account long ago after a while I loss the private keys on binance and since then it became difficult to access it. And now my phone that I saved the private keys on phone notepad is blind with issues of panel. How do I get this keys back or what do I do?
Binance does not give users private keys, at least not the real Binance. That would mean you have control of your coins in the exchange. I think you’re referring to your Binance password, you can recover that using the email address or phone number you registered the account with.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 613

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 08:27:02 PM

Binance is a centralized exchange and doesn't issue private keys for accounts so there's no way you've lost them. You probably can't access your account because you can't remember your password or registration email, but you can always recover those or contact customer service.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 04:41:20 PM

If its with Binance, as long as you still have access to your login credentials you should be good to go, since those wallets are non-custodial and you can easily access them as long as you could log in and verify your account, although I did hear some changes in the way Binance handles ETH and BTC accounts, so that could be a cause for concern. Anyways;

If you're positive it's really a wallet with its own private keys and seed phrases, I'm afraid we'd have little help with you on that, from the get-go you are given all the power to control your wallet by giving you the private keys and those are the only ways you can ever access it, if you don't have those they are gone for good.
ajiz138

Activity: 1484
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 06:27:24 PM

This is not clear, do you mean lost the private key of this wallet (extension)?

If there means you are keeping altcoins not bitcoins?
As for the Binance exchange, no private key is generated, only an email and password are required.

You should be able to continue this discussion so that there is no confusion from all of us over your slightly wrong question.

Losing the private key from a non-custodial wallet may make sense and the answer is that the private key cannot be recovered unless you remember and find it yourself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zoomic

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 04:39:39 PM

I create one wallet account long ago after a while I loss the private keys on binance and since then it became difficult to access it.
Many people argue that one of the reasons that they remain with exchanges is that they don't have issues of private keys. So, they won't have the stress to save private keys for long time. For the case of exchanges, what they need do is to provide email or any KYC requirements to recover their accounts.
How come your own case is different, and how manage did CZ issue you a private key?
Your posts suggest that you don't have a clue of what you said and maybe you never created a wallet anytime.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 06:36:19 PM

Binance is an exchange site and there's no way you'll have private keys to access your Binance account unless what you're trying to say is the 2FA authentication application you have on your phone.
If that's not the case what you're saying doesn't make any sense and there's no way anyone can help you with your issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: