Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy! I need a seller?  (Read 201 times)
JamesBorn (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 06:35:28 PM

If you're reliable bitcoin dealer i will wants to do business with you. I'm interested in buying bitcoin from you but first tell me your price rates or exchange rate? Tell me which medium I will receive it? Also your payment methods? Do you deliver first before payment or payment before transaction? If you're such trust dealer hit my DM for alignment. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alterra57

Activity: 515
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 09:27:55 PM

If you're reliable bitcoin dealer i will wants to do business with you. I'm interested in buying bitcoin from you but first tell me your price rates or exchange rate? Tell me which medium I will receive it? Also your payment methods? Do you deliver first before payment or payment before transaction? If you're such trust dealer hit my DM for alignment. Thanks

My rate: +5%.
You will receive it at the address you provide, I can also send on lightning.
I accept GBP and EUR. FPS, SEPA, SEPA Instant.
You send the money first.
Escrow accepted.

Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 09:22:04 AM

If you're reliable bitcoin dealer i will wants to do business with you.
You won't find much reputable dealers in the forum. I suggest you to use binance/kucoin p2p service for performing such activities. Its fast and secure for both parties.
Escrow accepted.
SEPA is reversible. Always be cautious while accepting reversible form of payment methods. Using escrow might not help as well.
alterra57

Activity: 515
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 10:33:17 AM

If you're reliable bitcoin dealer i will wants to do business with you.
You won't find much reputable dealers in the forum. I suggest you to use binance/kucoin p2p service for performing such activities. Its fast and secure for both parties.
Escrow accepted.
SEPA is reversible. Always be cautious while accepting reversible form of payment methods. Using escrow might not help as well.

Thanks for the tip. I've been taking SEPA payments for a couple of years now and there are conditions that must be met for senders to ask for a reversal. Anyways, to kind of make it more secure I immediately buy crypto with it and so far it's been working. Also never had anyone ask for their money back but you never know.

CryptoRollaOTC

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 08:28:47 PM

If trades need good and deep liquidity with fixed rate price %, and you have a genuine need and capacity to purchase we'd be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
CryptoRolla team
Humanhen

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 05:04:19 PM

I can do this 1% fee using escrow
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1787

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 10:52:54 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2023, 11:13:22 PM by Bitcoin_Arena

If trades need good and deep liquidity with fixed rate price %, and you have a genuine need and capacity to purchase we'd be happy to assist.

I can do this 1% fee using escrow

Don't bother with OP

His profile was banned on 27th April 2023 probably for persistent spamming or plagiarism. There's nothing that can stop him from scamming you in case you deal with him off this forum

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██