Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Faucet BOT  (Read 168 times)
papundekli22 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 09:44:06 PM

Hi i offer a bot for claiming faucets automatic.
Working for all kind of faucet websites also pass all type of captcha
Python code for claiming faucets automatically you only need to setup :claiming time (Basic setup 5 Min)
                                                                                                      :Login details for faucet website(email,pass)
                                                                                                      :Custom USER SETTINGS !Do it only when *When the claiming button have different name* exchange the button name in script for the button name from website !

1.Open the script.py file in Notepad and edit your details (Time,email,pass,*button name when it is needed*)
2.Enter your details and save the script.
3.Save your file (script.py) 
4.Now just run the run.bat file
5.WOOOOW ITS WORKINGG

Tested on different faucet sites like:(Lucky Block,Cointiply,Rollercoin,FreeBitco.in,Altcoins.pw)

Price : 5 USD Acceptable all kind(Also altcoins) of crypto or Paypal
I offer this script for everyone who want made the job easily and automatize everything.

If you want the script Just PM me with your choosen method of pay ( I provide the choosen coin wallet) and i provide download link

This script is unique and written and tested by my group. 100% wroking

“If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.”
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks."
— Satoshi Nakamoto
lacko

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 11:55:32 AM

Hello,
I am interesting to buying the BOT.
Post a short video of how the BOT works on rollercoin website.
papundekli22 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 04:13:48 PM

Short Description about bot : To use this script, you only need to replace "Your_Faucet_Address" with your actual faucet address. The script sends a GET request to the Allcoins.pw faucet URL and extracts the claim status message using the BeautifulSoup library. It then prints the claim status message and waits for the specified claim interval before attempting to claim again.

You can save this script as a .py file and run it using a Python interpreter, or you can run it directly in the terminal using the command python script_name.py. Make sure you have the necessary modules installed (requests and BeautifulSoup) before running the script.

“If you don’t believe it or don’t get it, I don’t have the time to try to convince you, sorry.”
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks."
— Satoshi Nakamoto
lacko

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 07:42:15 AM

Hello,
I know how should work the BOT. The problem is I bought once a similar but not worked.
So please take a short video how the BOT works in these websites.
https://viefaucet.com , https://rushbitcoin.com
gadzz23

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 08:09:05 AM

Hi, I also want a script that works for a specific website. I want it also to do some other things. If you are interested email me here gadzky.23@gmail.com
prestes

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 02:20:54 AM

Script?
deals112

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Socially.top

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 03:05:34 AM

Hi, I also want a script that works for a specific website. I want it also to do some other things. If you are interested email me here gadzky.23@gmail.com

I can develop any bot for you. Let me know details by pM

Earn Money , Advertise, Daily Multiple Prizes- https://socially.top
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: