Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gas station payment with bitcoin.  (Read 1112 times)
Outhue

Activity: 854
Merit: 449

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 08:10:36 AM

Congrats, but I am going to give you some straight-up facts about receiving Bitcoin as payment, in every business, customers are not going to pay much in Bitcoin, you will have very limited numbers of people that are willing to pay with Bitcoin.

I have four friends that are accepting Bitcoin in their businesses and stores, and the result is not different from mine.

I even start giving some BTC discounts just to be able to increase the number of people that will keep paying me with Bitcoin, but I am still not satisfied with the results I am getting.

You really can't force people to pay you in Bitcoin, but be ready to be satisfied with the awareness part, it's going to stay this way for a long period of time.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Onyeeze (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 06:57:30 AM

When I make this thread many people was saying its a lie that I should upload the pictures of my gas station to believe that what I said was true, I know that this thread has gone to pages and I believe that now maintenance has finished I will create another thread and upload the pictures for people who thought I was telling them false information to believe and I the thread I will list people who did not believe what I did was real.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:02:17 AM

When I make this thread many people was saying its a lie that I should upload the pictures of my gas station to believe that what I said was true, I know that this thread has gone to pages and I believe that now maintenance has finished I will create another thread and upload the pictures for people who thought I was telling them false information to believe and I the thread I will list people who did not believe what I did was real.
You don't have to create another thread, just edit your original post and add the images there. You don't have to great lengths just to prove something. Commendable that you want to prove it and not just argue online.
Onyeeze (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:25:20 AM

You don't have to create another thread, just edit your original post and add the images there. You don't have to great lengths just to prove something. Commendable that you want to prove it and not just argue online.
You know sometimes people does not believe some people suggestions, so I think creating fresh thread and import the link of this thread there, should be better, and a new reference with my new improvement gist of my business, I think I will tablets the advantages of making payments with bitcoin and disadvantages of it should be breakdown in a simple explanation for people to understand

Gallar

Activity: 658
Merit: 323

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:43:25 AM

I establish a mini (unity gas station) in my environment, And I feel that since am into bitcoin I can use this part to make bitcoin to be known in my area by implementing two systems of payment in my gas filling station, ( fiat and bitcoin)
The system that you implement in your business will definitely be more of a special attraction for other people. By implementing payments using bitcoin and fiat money, I'm sure people will quickly understand and understand the bitcoin system. Because it can be practiced directly at the gas station that you have. Unlike using only writing or speech, most people tend to understand less quickly, and sometimes underestimate bitcoin. Moreover, people who do not understand about technology today, will definitely underestimate this digital bitcoin.

But at the gas station that you have, people who initially do not understand bitcoin at all, if it is practiced directly on its use and how it works, I'm sure it will make people more curious, tend to want to learn about bitcoin, and will most likely try bitcoins. Because usually when there is only one person, who uses something foreign in public, it will usually become the subject of discussion and become the center of attention. And using bitcoin as a payment or transaction, at this time it is still considered quite unique and rarely do people do it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hZti

Activity: 980
Merit: 642

Magic

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:49:18 AM

Finally somebody that actually supports the adoption of bitcoin and is not just sitting in this forum talking how great bitcoin is and at the same time never spends a single satoshi in the way that bitcoin was intended to be used.

In my opinion we need way more small business that do this and if you don't mind you can post some pictures and the location of your gas station. This will be free advertising in front of hundreds of thousands of people! What you also may consider is to sell your customers Bitcoins so when the next bullrun starts you will probably also get a lot of customers in this field also.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:55:49 AM

I establish a mini (unity gas station) in my environment, And I feel that since am into bitcoin I can use this part to make bitcoin to be known in my area by implementing two systems of payment in my gas filling station, ( fiat and bitcoin) do you know that some youths who knows about bitcoin is interested to make payment with bitcoin and people who doesn't what's bitcoin began to ask of the meaning of bitcoin, and answers has been given to them base on my understanding in bitcoin.
So many of my customers and youths mostly is interested to make payment with bitcoin, I want to know bitcoin wallet that will be nice for receiving payment with bitcoin that will be safe for this business payment.
Congrats to your business but first let me congratulate you from gaining enough merits to become Full members if you gain enough activities.
and also I noticed that you mentioned about Youths are mostly of your costumer meaning Bitcoin is completely accepted to your country mate?
I love seeing people posting extending their trust and pushing bitcoin to more level.
How I wish we are in the same place so i can fill my tanks weekly using bitcoin as to support the business and the circulations .

JavasetvenQ

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:06:52 AM

Finally somebody that actually supports the adoption of bitcoin and is not just sitting in this forum talking how great bitcoin is and at the same time never spends a single satoshi in the way that bitcoin was intended to be used.

In my opinion we need way more small business that do this and if you don't mind you can post some pictures and the location of your gas station. This will be free advertising in front of hundreds of thousands of people! What you also may consider is to sell your customers Bitcoins so when the next bullrun starts you will probably also get a lot of customers in this field also.

This is not a new thing. Many physical stores in my area can accept digital currency payments, and ETH can also be used. I personally feel that this application scenario will become more and more widespread. When I see that there are legal currencies in some countries Turning into waste paper, I really want to recommend them to use Bitcoin for property preservation.
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:25:24 AM

It's a very good decision you made where you facilitate the use of Bitcoin as an alternative to your gas station payment system. Most people who deal with Bitcoin will pay you in Bitcoin. And people who are not related to bitcoin will show interest to you to know about this payment system then you can tell them about bitcoin in detail as your business will improve as well as through you people who didn't know about bitcoin will get to know about bitcoin which is great.
KiaKia

Activity: 700
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 11:19:02 AM

I establish a mini (unity gas station) in my environment, And I feel that since am into bitcoin I can use this part to make bitcoin to be known in my area by implementing two systems of payment in my gas filling station, ( fiat and bitcoin) do you know that some youths who knows about bitcoin is interested to make payment with bitcoin and people who doesn't what's bitcoin began to ask of the meaning of bitcoin, and answers has been given to them base on my understanding in bitcoin.
So many of my customers and youths mostly is interested to make payment with bitcoin, I want to know bitcoin wallet that will be nice for receiving payment with bitcoin that will be safe for this business payment.
As expected, it's always the youth that will have interest in this type of payment solutions but I will like to know what comes with this payment option that makes them want to spend their Bitcoin to buy petrol or fuel when they can hold their Bitcoin for future gains, because every smart merchants know that this can't work unless you throw some good offers like discount to their faces.

Sorry I know some people who are accepting crypto payment in their businesses and they are able to do this successfully using discount offers, even the youths don't want to spend their Bitcoin or Ethereum on anything, they want to hold because they believe in the future value of these cryptos.

Do you have anything more to say about this?
RockBell

Activity: 798
Merit: 374

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 12:30:08 PM

Considering how popular bitcoin is becoming, creating this i project is actually a smart idea because you can also acquire bitcoin that way. Additionally, because so many young people are interested in bitcoin, your filling station will draw a lot of young people given that you accept bitcoin as a payment method. And the fact that some nations have already declared it to be legal cash indicates that it will take some time before other nations follow suit and begin accepting bitcoin. It requires bravery to do something like this since occasionally, government regulations do not favor bitcoin users.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 12:58:33 PM

As expected, it's always the youth that will have interest in this type of payment solutions but I will like to know what comes with this payment option that makes them want to spend their Bitcoin to buy petrol or fuel when they can hold their Bitcoin for future gains, because every smart merchants know that this can't work unless you throw some good offers like discount to their faces.

Sorry I know some people who are accepting crypto payment in their businesses and they are able to do this successfully using discount offers, even the youths don't want to spend their Bitcoin or Ethereum on anything, they want to hold because they believe in the future value of these cryptos.

I appreciate a lot to those people who really accept Bitcoin payment in their business. We know that we can't immediately get what we want with this stuff since people are more likely not familiar to Bitcoin. So their main point by doing this was not only to add payment options but to support the Bitcoin adoption as well. For me, they're so smart because they focus on what the benefits they get in Bitcoin in the future.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 12:59:41 PM

Accepting bitcoin for businesses is something to really appreciate, and in doing so, we will also contribute to the popularity of bitcoin. But I really doubt its effectiveness, I mean, many people are using it as a profitable investment. So I don't think many people will be willing to use their bitcoins for daily payments. I will probably use bitcoin payment a few times to experience that great feeling, but let me do it every day, then I will definitely refuse, I feel like it's a waste to use bitcoin.

Onyeeze (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 03:31:10 AM

This is a very extraordinary business because not everyone can do that because there are still many doubts caused by many negative factors that still plague Bitcoin among the public, so with your gas station then they will find out the real AOA of Bitcoin and how to use it, and I am sure everyone will be interested if they really think Bitcoin is a future asset, And now there are very many Bitcoin wallets that you can use because they are equipped with high security.
You need to have to trust on something you research of and know some of the important, so I cannot tell concerning other people but myself I trust bitcoin technology, before I make bitcoin as one of my payment options, I have find out some reasons that is good for me, so bitcoin is good to invest for

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:22:14 AM

Accepting bitcoin for businesses is something to really appreciate, and in doing so, we will also contribute to the popularity of bitcoin. But I really doubt its effectiveness, I mean, many people are using it as a profitable investment. So I don't think many people will be willing to use their bitcoins for daily payments. I will probably use bitcoin payment a few times to experience that great feeling, but let me do it every day, then I will definitely refuse, I feel like it's a waste to use bitcoin.

I have similar doubts as we can also easily see that people use bitcoin as an investment asset rather than a payment method or currency. The OP is off to a pretty good start, but I hope he'll have an update on his business's bitcoin adoption situation so we can have a better understanding.
I've never had a chance to use bitcoin to pay locally because none of the stores here do that. But honestly, I would also be apprehensive about using bitcoin too much for these payments.

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 756
Merit: 460

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 05:21:46 AM

If you are from a regions where Bitcoinis legalized, you are free to accept whatever payment in Bitcoin as long as you put evwry measure in place to check mate all the excesis of making payment with bitcoin or any other currency that is outside you primary accepted currency, e.g  who pays the network fees for payments that are made in Bitcoin vs fiat?

But all the same you did a very noble thing by raising the bar of your payment system to include BTC i know alot of your competitors may have fallend behind in implementing such alternatives payment like you did.

So many of my customers and youths mostly is interested to make payment with bitcoin, I want to know bitcoin wallet that will be nice for receiving payment with bitcoin which will be safe for this business payment.
Since your customer are youth that make it simple for you to flow with them when explaining the concept of Bitcoin to them and if there is any advantage against BTC vs fiat which is already known then I am sure they will consider to opt-in for Bitcoin instead of the known fiat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 05:32:23 AM

This is a very extraordinary business because not everyone can do that because there are still many doubts caused by many negative factors that still plague Bitcoin among the public, so with your gas station then they will find out the real AOA of Bitcoin and how to use it, and I am sure everyone will be interested if they really think Bitcoin is a future asset, And now there are very many Bitcoin wallets that you can use because they are equipped with high security.
You need to have to trust on something you research of and know some of the important, so I cannot tell concerning other people but myself I trust bitcoin technology, before I make bitcoin as one of my payment options, I have find out some reasons that is good for me, so bitcoin is good to invest for
In the end, everything is returned to individuals who do use bitcoin, because bitcoin exists and is known to the public because of the reputation attached to it which can be trusted. Therefore, you really have to know what bitcoin is, before you really jump in and get involved in it to make bitcoin a trust in every action that will be taken. appreciate those of you who really believe in and make bitcoin an option that is always attached to be used in all activities, because I also believe in that and really believe that bitcoin is an attractive investment for now and in the future.

rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 345

💯 Composure 💯

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 06:00:26 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2023, 06:16:01 PM by rachael9385

Yes but op is not the only person who has done this wonderful job there are many out here that have accepted Bitcoin in their local business so as to spread the awareness of Bitcoin adoptions, I can show you one just click here to see.
OP you have done a very good job and it will be nice for you to continue with your ideas in your business and never quit it no matter anything, you are lucky to be in a place were youths who knows about bitcoin are because it won't stress you to teach them how they can make payments with it. Nice job Op.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 06:57:07 PM

This is a good decision in implementing two payment options in the business that you run. For some people who are not familiar with bitcoin, they still have the option of using fiat and instead those who are familiar with bitcoin can use the payment method with bitcoin. Most young people are quite familiar with bitcoin today, but not many young people are involved in investing for various reasons.

Electrum is more comfortable to use on a PC and Bluewallet can be used on a Smartphone for you to receive bitcoin payments, it's up to you which one is comfortable for you to use and the rest you can learn how to use both wallets properly so that it's easier for you to use them and that's based on the experience I've used.
Mr.suevie

Activity: 560
Merit: 342

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:10:51 PM

When I make this thread many people was saying its a lie that I should upload the pictures of my gas station to believe that what I said was true, I know that this thread has gone to pages and I believe that now maintenance has finished I will create another thread and upload the pictures for people who thought I was telling them false information to believe and I the thread I will list people who did not Believe what I did was real.
Why do want to create another thread based on the issue of people saying you are telling lies. This is the internet people are allowed to think whatever they can and want so proving yourself isn't really the issue as it's clear that not all the person that read and commented on the thread are saying you are lying moreover what you are doing is actually good and most senior thinks it's good way towards Bitcoin reaching full adoption so what I will advice to just forcus on other stuffs and look where your mini business actually lands you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x