Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gas station payment with bitcoin.  (Read 1113 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 07:13:32 PM

Most of the people who know more about the bitcoin and had their investment in the bitcoin will accept the bitcoin as the mode of payment to them.Because they know the bitcoin price is not the stable one and they can earn huge money by just holding the bitcoin for the longer period.Most of the experienced people will do the long term holding then short term selling.Due to the price variation some people go out of the field by selling the holding.Such panic selling should be avoided by the bitcoin trader is most important one.
shadudimi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 07:26:41 PM

Most of the people who know more about the bitcoin and had their investment in the bitcoin will accept the bitcoin as the mode of payment to them.Because they know the bitcoin price is not the stable one and they can earn huge money by just holding the bitcoin for the longer period.Most of the experienced people will do the long term holding then short term selling.Due to the price variation some people go out of the field by selling the holding.Such panic selling should be avoided by the bitcoin trader is most important one.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 07:34:35 PM

I establish a mini (unity gas station) in my environment, And I feel that since am into bitcoin I can use this part to make bitcoin to be known in my area by implementing two systems of payment in my gas filling station, ( fiat and bitcoin) do you know that some youths who knows about bitcoin is interested to make payment with bitcoin and people who doesn't what's bitcoin began to ask of the meaning of bitcoin, and answers has been given to them base on my understanding in bitcoin.
So many of my customers and youths mostly is interested to make payment with bitcoin, I want to know bitcoin wallet that will be nice for receiving payment with bitcoin that will be safe for this business payment.

That is good mate, and congratulations on opening up such a lucrative business with Bitcoin. Imagine all the gas stations having such a system to accept Bitcoin, virtually we will be converting all the oil rigs into Bitcoin mining rigs. Lolz. The gas station is one of the concepts from where a lot of cash flow can come into Bitcoin since the network is widespread, it's daily utility, and there is an endless number of cars running on the gas. Whether it is electric or nonelectric or something else, they are going to charge you so it better be in Bitcoin or at least there should be both options to uplift the use case. I am pretty sure as OP stated, youth in almost every region would like to pay in Bitcoin form and it will bring up huge business and drive circulation very quickly. Good concept and good luck for further developments too.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:56:06 PM

When I make this thread many people was saying its a lie that I should upload the pictures of my gas station to believe that what I said was true, I know that this thread has gone to pages and I believe that now maintenance has finished I will create another thread and upload the pictures for people who thought I was telling them false information to believe and I the thread I will list people who did not Believe what I did was real.
Why do want to create another thread based on the issue of people saying you are telling lies. This is the internet people are allowed to think whatever they can and want so proving yourself isn't really the issue as it's clear that not all the person that read and commented on the thread are saying you are lying moreover what you are doing is actually good and most senior thinks it's good way towards Bitcoin reaching full adoption so what I will advice to just forcus on other stuffs and look where your mini business actually lands you.

I could also say he is lying but if he uploads images of his station, definitely believe it. But having a business that accepts BTC is truly spreading the word about BTC especially when gas is needed by everyone. Even those who only own a motorcycle will buy gas.  OP has the best opportunity to make a stash of BTC with a minimum risk especially if he starts accepting BTC while the market is in the bear. If I have the means I would also be doing this as sort of DCAing BTC.

Obari

Activity: 644
Merit: 464

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 08:15:52 PM

Well I don't know what country you're from but the truth is that in my country, I wouldn't want to identify with you or even want to let you know that I'm involved with bitcoin  since it's not legal yet in my country and the country  administration  can't be predicted  with their legal actions since the country is almost becoming a lawless one and on the second thought,  don't you also think that converting my coins to fiat is another best option  as this will save me some good sum on transaction fee because I see no reason why I should waste my paying for transaction fee with I have a more better option of payment which is paying in fiat and this will even help keep me safe from identifying as a law breaker.

This is my view from.my country and I don't know how people from other countries view this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:34:18 PM

This is a good decision in implementing two payment options in the business that you run. For some people who are not familiar with bitcoin, they still have the option of using fiat and instead those who are familiar with bitcoin can use the payment method with bitcoin. Most young people are quite familiar with bitcoin today, but not many young people are involved in investing for various reasons.

I find it wise when businessmen decided to approach this kind of method because they are like hitting two birds with one stone because they are not only getting bitcoins easily from their customers, but they also promote bitcoin to others with little effort because others that are seeing the sign might become curious and will ask the owner or event search for bitcoins in order to know the truth about it, not just from mainstream media that are always hostile against bitcoins throughout this year. Nevertheless, we need to be the ones to explain to the people about bitcoins in order to clear every doubt and give them a chance to learn the real bitcoins from the right sources.
Onyeeze (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 08:46:58 PM

I establish a mini (unity gas station) in my environment, And I feel that since am into bitcoin I can use this part to make bitcoin to be known in my area by implementing two systems of payment in my gas filling station, ( fiat and bitcoin) do you know that some youths who knows about bitcoin is interested to make payment with bitcoin and people who doesn't what's bitcoin began to ask of the meaning of bitcoin, and answers has been given to them base on my understanding in bitcoin.
So many of my customers and youths mostly is interested to make payment with bitcoin, I want to know bitcoin wallet that will be nice for receiving payment with bitcoin that will be safe for this business payment.

That is good mate, and congratulations on opening up such a lucrative business with Bitcoin. Imagine all the gas stations having such a system to accept Bitcoin, virtually we will be converting all the oil rigs into Bitcoin mining rigs. Lolz. The gas station is one of the concepts from where a lot of cash flow can come into Bitcoin since the network is widespread, it's daily utility, and there is an endless number of cars running on the gas. Whether it is electric or nonelectric or something else, they are going to charge you so it better be in Bitcoin or at least there should be both options to uplift the use case. I am pretty sure as OP stated, youth in almost every region would like to pay in Bitcoin form and it will bring up huge business and drive circulation very quickly. Good concept and good luck for further developments too.
Thanks mate for encouraging me for my achievement, I want to tell you the truth about this my business, at first I did not think of establishing the business but later run making payments with bitcoin come in as best option, I have to establish this business and make two payments option, and people criticism me and asked why I chose bitcoin as payments option and I began to explain, I wanted announced for withdrawing the option of making payments with bitcoin until I research of bitcoin and I make my decisions, today I have a bitcoin through my business not a signature weekly payment but from my business, and I glad to make a good decisions by accepting bitcoin as a payments option in my business

serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1184

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:21:33 PM

Congratulations on your new business and on taking a bold step in promoting Bitcoin in your locality. 
I will recommend you use Electrum wallet, either desktop or mobile wallet; it's easier to use, and you can confirm incoming transactions from your customer even when the transaction is still undergoing confirmation. By so doing, you won't delay any of your customers. 
Could you please elaborate on that? Is this some new feature added in the latest release?

Quote from: Nwada001
Some customers out there are also mostly centralized exchange users who mostly use exchanges as a secure means of storing their crypto. If you come across such customers, then I will recommend that you use Binance Pay, that is, if you have one to receive the payment. which you will return to your private wallet immediately, it's confirm to avoid delay. 
A fast and successful business transaction brings in more positive feedback for the business. 
I second that. Binance Pay is a nice feature and if you have ordered a Binance Card you can spend these funds right away if needed.

Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:29:27 PM

This is a good decision in implementing two payment options in the business that you run. For some people who are not familiar with bitcoin, they still have the option of using fiat and instead those who are familiar with bitcoin can use the payment method with bitcoin. Most young people are quite familiar with bitcoin today, but not many young people are involved in investing for various reasons.

I find it wise when businessmen decided to approach this kind of method because they are like hitting two birds with one stone because they are not only getting bitcoins easily from their customers, but they also promote bitcoin to others with little effort because others that are seeing the sign might become curious and will ask the owner or event search for bitcoins in order to know the truth about it, not just from mainstream media that are always hostile against bitcoins throughout this year. Nevertheless, we need to be the ones to explain to the people about bitcoins in order to clear every doubt and give them a chance to learn the real bitcoins from the right sources.
This is one the ways to accumulate more Bitcoin since we are all expecting the market to go bullish soon. I hope to see good result from this kind of venture which is a bit interesting to me being a Bitcoin investor at the same time promoting the use of Bitcoin. Since he prepared two type of Payment which is a fiat and Bitcoin. It gives those who will like to buy gas using fait or using Bitcoin. If he continues with this kind of approach, it will be very profitable for him when the market eventually appreciate and how the Bitcoin holding increasing in price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:42:11 PM

Should I still give a congratulatory remark about your well-found payment method for using bitcoin as another means of payment for your mini gas station in your locality?

I think is up to 4 months now, since you opened your mini gas station and you are yet to give us how progressive the payment with bitcoin has been and the wallet you finally used for receiving payment in bitcoin.

We would like to know whether the youths in your locality are still making payments in bitcoin despite its high transaction fees or if they choose to go for fiat payments instead to avoid the high cost of bitcoin transactions

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 09:53:22 PM

What you have done is good. You can be saving and storing bitcoin from there too. But the only thing for now is that you might not have enough customers who are into bitcoin in the moment but at time goes on, they will increase. And how is your experience on the transaction duration? I mean does it take time? And which of the wallet are you using bro received the payment?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Wimex

Activity: 618
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 01:32:53 AM

Ohhh how great that you are considering implementing Bitcoin payment systems at your service station to promote and make it known in your area. .. I like it because the adoption of Bitcoin as a form of payment can be a great way to attract a wider audience and educate people about cryptocurrencies. It reminds me of several threads here in the forum that are taking these initiatives to use Bitcoin.

I would recommend you for a maximum level of security, you could consider hardware wallets like "Ledger" or "Trezor" These wallets store your bitcoins offline which makes them very secure against cyber attacks... Another option is to use specific payment gateways, such as "BitPay" or "CoinGate". These two allow you to accept payments in Bitcoin and automatically convert them to fiat if you wish.
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 129

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:27:44 AM

This is one the ways to accumulate more Bitcoin since we are all expecting the market to go bullish soon. I hope to see good result from this kind of venture which is a bit interesting to me being a Bitcoin investor at the same time promoting the use of Bitcoin. Since he prepared two type of Payment which is a fiat and Bitcoin. It gives those who will like to buy gas using fait or using Bitcoin. If he continues with this kind of approach, it will be very profitable for him when the market eventually appreciate and how the Bitcoin holding increasing in price.

I support this idea as it will boost the popularity of bitcoin but I don't think this is a good way to accumulate bitcoins. We should completely separate business capital and investment capital, not mixing them together will easily cause unfortunate cases. In business, you need your money to rotate to cover everything, if you use it incorrectly, it will lead to a deficit that damages the business. Meanwhile, accumulating bitcoin is not too difficult if we have money. I advise OP to continue doing business with bitcoin as an optional payment method, but don't accumulate bitcoins this way.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:56:59 AM

What you have done is good. You can be saving and storing bitcoin from there too. But the only thing for now is that you might not have enough customers who are into bitcoin in the moment but at time goes on, they will increase. And how is your experience on the transaction duration? I mean does it take time? And which of the wallet are you using bro received the payment?
As expected, because till now, Bitcoin serves as another payment option. Although we can post "Bitcoin is Accepted here", but if the people around you are no-how about Bitcoin, I don't think it will work. However, it was a good way of starting crypto exposure because that will also gain interest, and asking what is Bitcoin as for sure it creates curiosity which could lead to searching. Who could benefit from it? Of course, everyone, and the more we spread Bitcoin, the more it will encourage businesses to accept it.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 02:32:44 PM

As expected, because till now, Bitcoin serves as another payment option. Although we can post "Bitcoin is Accepted here", but if the people around you are no-how about Bitcoin, I don't think it will work. However, it was a good way of starting crypto exposure because that will also gain interest, and asking what is Bitcoin as for sure it creates curiosity which could lead to searching. Who could benefit from it? Of course, everyone, and the more we spread Bitcoin, the more it will encourage businesses to accept it.
You have a good point here. It is a subtle way of exposing Bitcoin to those who are not aware of it. Imagine two people at the counter paying at the same time and one of them will be paying for Bitcoin, surely the other will hear about this and will get curious. Now that person will either ask on the go what Bitcoin is or will conduct his/her own research. In a way that act just started an effect, soon after that very same person will discuss Bitcoin to his family and friends.
sokani

Activity: 574
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 03:21:04 PM

Thanks mate for encouraging me for my achievement, I want to tell you the truth about this my business, at first I did not think of establishing the business but later run making payments with bitcoin come in as best option, I have to establish this business and make two payments option, and people criticism me and asked why I chose bitcoin as payments option and I began to explain, I wanted announced for withdrawing the option of making payments with bitcoin until I research of bitcoin and I make my decisions, today I have a bitcoin through my business not a signature weekly payment but from my business, and I glad to make a good decisions by accepting bitcoin as a payments option in my business
Having multiple means of payment in any business is always good as it gives your customers multiple means to settle their goods. I remembered vividly earlier this year when the country was hit with the naira scarcity, there were no cash anywhere and even the bank transfers also failed woefully as the banking network was jam packed with many delayed and failed transactions. Most businesses were affected as a result and some had to shot down at some point. Cryptocurrency provided a way out for most businesses. I don't know if you had something like this then but it's a good initiative and congratulations to you.
Popkon6

Activity: 630
Merit: 326

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 03:43:27 PM

OP you should definitely post pictures of your gas station. Because promoting free bitcoins is definitely a good thing to do. And your business goals are great if I may say so your mind will definitely come through. If you can definitely manage the business then the future will be much better as you keep the bitcoin transactions going. Especially if you keep your bitcoins in a safe wallet because of the upcoming bitcoin halving. Of course you will get 2×-3× results if you deposit bitcoins of course if you can sustain the bitcoins.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 04:16:33 PM

You have a good point here. It is a subtle way of exposing Bitcoin to those who are not aware of it. Imagine two people at the counter paying at the same time and one of them will be paying for Bitcoin, surely the other will hear about this and will get curious. Now that person will either ask on the go what Bitcoin is or will conduct his/her own research. In a way that act just started an effect, soon after that very same person will discuss Bitcoin to his family and friends.

It is indeed a good idea, I have an idea with these when people got curious on Bitcoin. Like put a picture of a qr code since most people are already known and aware on how qr code works where they could just simply scan it and will direct them to the introduction to the Bitcoin. Because almost all of the smart phone devices right now has a features of scanning a qr code. By that they will have a background information about Bitcoin so if they would like to do some deep research about it, they could research more at home. Cause in my case, qr code is actually convenient tool to be honest like just a simple code when they scan there would be a lot of information included there. If you're living in a countryside where there's no literally qr thing you could just simply put a brief description for them to understand.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
RewFrew

Activity: 602
Merit: 142

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 04:32:53 PM

Great idea, Congratulations for your fantastic job. I think it is best idea, Because day by day world Being more Digital. Digital payment system being popular. You are taking payment in Bitcoin at your gas station definitely a good decision i think. If people get used to it, it will be much easier for your business. It will also helpful for people who are buying Gas.

I think for your fantastic idea many new people will know about Bitcoin and today or tomorrow they will use Bitcoin as payment system. Because it is too much easier and very secure. Overall i think your Gas station will be more popular, and you will be profited from your Gas station Business.

Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:47:54 PM

I support this idea as it will boost the popularity of bitcoin but I don't think this is a good way to accumulate bitcoins. We should completely separate business capital and investment capital, not mixing them together will easily cause unfortunate cases. In business, you need your money to rotate to cover everything, if you use it incorrectly, it will lead to a deficit that damages the business. Meanwhile, accumulating bitcoin is not too difficult if we have money. I advise OP to continue doing business with bitcoin as an optional payment method, but don't accumulate bitcoins this way.
Op had really done a good job and I will applaud him for that because it is not easy for anyone to take that kind of decision even now that the government are not certain on there decision with high tax on crypto users.
There are some regions that there tax exceed the normal amount people pay in order to reduce the adoption of cryptocurrency so that people that are not ready to pay the huge tax on crypto will have no option than to dump there initiative using Bitcoin for payment services. If he is consistent with this kind of approach nit minding the kind of tax that it might attract, he is going to make a lot of money when the price of Bitcoin skyrocket.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀