Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ElonTrumpCEO more than a meme coin  (Read 85 times)
ElonTrump_20 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 07:01:15 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2023, 12:19:20 AM by ElonTrump_20

$ElonTrump is driven by the community Supported by the Community
                                                      for sure the ElonTrump meme will be famous around the world,
                                                         ElonTrump provides a diverse range of products and services,
                             including DeFi solutions, NFT marketplace, decentralized exchange (DEX) DAO Farm Ai solutions
             Partnership with other projects We are also developing an interactive AI Bot to which you can ask questions and hit chat.
                                              We are always expanding this set of utilities and working on new ideas every day.

Ecossistema

ElonTrump Swap
                             We will build a secure and reliable platform that will allow users to exchange ElonTrump tokens for other cryptocurrencies

Marketplace NFTs
                                                Elon Trump launches an exclusive NFT marketplace where users can create, buy and sell NFTs

DAO by ElonTrump
                                           Make proposals, discuss in our community and decide ElonTrump future with your voting power.

Elon Trump Reflection 4% (USDT)
                                                      USDT Reflection 4% of each transaction is redistributed to ElonTrump holders

ELON Trump AI Bot
                                                       We are also developing an interactive AI Bot where you can ask questions and chat.

Farm NFTs
                          when you buy an NFT put it to farm our platform you can earn BUSD + TOKENS His earnings depend on the rarity of the NFT

Dex ElonTrump
                  we will create a DEX called ElonTrump that allows payments through transactions without intermediaries, at a low cost and in a secure way.

DeFi Solutions
                        In this system, it is possible to carry out financial operations, such as payments, investments and loans through smart contracts,

PinkSale Fair launch
                                                                                                       Coming Soon

Tokenomics
                                                                                                       2% Marketing
                                                                                                 2.5% NFT Farm Pool
                                                                                                          1% Dev
                                                                                                  4% Reflection USDT
                                                                                                         0.5% Burn

Website:https://elontrumpceo.com/
                                                                                 Twitter:https://twitter.com/elontrumpceo
                                                                                 TG:https://twitter.com/elontrumpceo
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2023, 08:59:56 AM

Any social links? Discord, Twitter, etc?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
ElonTrump_20 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 03:03:00 PM

Any social links? Discord, Twitter, etc?
Yes, I'm still correcting the post, today, 1 to 2 youtube videos should come out
website >https://elontrumpceo.com/
site do you find too much information project
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 04:38:56 PM

Everything that demand exists for is either already powered by elontrump coin or is rolling out. This is the coin that is primed for higher highs, steeper jumps. I want to be forthwith with ya cos I know u patronize my wise word, I had been in and out of many coins but had never scored gains this massive before even with top 10 coins. Now with elon toilet stupidoit coin I make a mint.
ElonTrump_20 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 04:51:00 PM

Everything that demand exists for is either already powered by elontrump coin or is rolling out. This is the coin that is primed for higher highs, steeper jumps. I want to be forthwith with ya cos I know u patronize my wise word, I had been in and out of many coins but had never scored gains this massive before even with top 10 coins. Now with elon toilet stupidoit coin I make a mint.
let's go up join us let's go to the moon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: