Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if BTC won't see ATH again?  (Read 1438 times)
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 03:38:28 PM

ATH is something that motivates many people to buy because of the large profit potential.

True, it's because throughout the history of bitcoin, in a bull run, we always see new all time high every 4 years. And with that, we buy in the bear market and simply HODL and with for bull run season.

ATH is something that we are really looking forward to, usually ATH occurs due to positive sentiment in the market, for example the legalization of bitcoin in a country, this will make the number of users increase significantly so as to make the price jump shortly.

It might take years though, and so others doesn't have that mentality to be a investor for such a long time. But for us, and for those who experience it, definitely, we are going to be looking forward to it because we know that we can make a lot of money and profited, simply as that.
The average person does buy bitcoin motivated because there is always an increase in price in each cycle on the ATH, the 4 year cycle is proof that we have time to buy when it is bearish and sell it when it hits the highest price level.

That has become the behavior we have to do with bitcoin, doing HODL that is years old to get a decent profit from bitcoin, holding mentality and consistency is indeed a mandatory instrument in holding bitcoin, because the storm of volatility like last year caused by Luna and FTX will make people who are not strong enough to sell bitcoin at a loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 05:04:58 PM

-snip-
The average person does buy bitcoin motivated because there is always an increase in price in each cycle on the ATH, the 4 year cycle is proof that we have time to buy when it is bearish and sell it when it hits the highest price level.

That has become the behavior we have to do with bitcoin, doing HODL that is years old to get a decent profit from bitcoin, holding mentality and consistency is indeed a mandatory instrument in holding bitcoin, because the storm of volatility like last year caused by Luna and FTX will make people who are not strong enough to sell bitcoin at a loss.
Indeed there is such a belief among investors, they take advantage of cycles to buy low and sell during bullruns. The potential return that they will get is so high if we review the past history of bitcoin after the halving, so it is true that many investors will invest in bitcoin now because they want to get big returns after the halving.

Whatever their current strategy when invest in bitcoin will definitely benefit them greatly in the long term. As long as bitcoin hasn't passed its last ATH then it's a great area to buy a lot. Buy on the dip and hold, it is good advice to expect returns in the long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 05:06:07 PM

usually ATH occurs due to positive sentiment in the market, for example the legalization of bitcoin in a country, this will make the number of users increase significantly so as to make the price jump shortly.
Not like that, even if there is legalization from a country it will not increase significantly, we know that bitcoin always has several bearish and bullish phases this always takes a long time, but from a surge in terms of price it will not be short.

Because they know that every 4-year cycle there is always a record that is broken for the price of bitcoin, more people buy then HODL and they invest in the long term, still the history of each cycle is the most awaited moment.
During that journey they must be strong to hold on, I know there are still many people who fail halfway through because there is no mentality in themselves so they decide to sell halfway through when the price is low.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 630
Merit: 410

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 06:28:06 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Let's be honest, market do not follow any rules. There is no rule or law that says BTC should reach another ATH next cycle and next after. What if 69K was the maximum it could reach, and for the next years or decades it will be mostly fluctuating between 15k and let's say 40k.

It's impossible, i expect you to make this assumption maybe if all the bitcoin blocks had been completely mined and we don't know what is going to be the next step to expect after a four year interval of space, but going with what we already have now, bitcoin will always rise and get a new all time high after every four years as long as the halving occurs, this makes bitcoin have increased in value and decrease in supply, which brings about it profitability.

So, let's collect here the reasons why there will be ATH for BTC.
Name one (at least) reason, please.

Bitcoin cannot be inflated and only increases in value through this when the occassion of halving is marked, it value increases and there's profitabilities attached during this period.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 571

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 01:14:19 PM

usually ATH occurs due to positive sentiment in the market, for example the legalization of bitcoin in a country, this will make the number of users increase significantly so as to make the price jump shortly.
Not like that, even if there is legalization from a country it will not increase significantly, we know that bitcoin always has several bearish and bullish phases this always takes a long time, but from a surge in terms of price it will not be short.
I think the theory is not wrong, that is positive sentiment which is the reference for why bitcoin has increased in price, and bearish and bullish phases also have reasons why bitcoin has decreased and why increases have occurred, more or less the influence of that phase will also have an increase or decrease, we do not know what triggers will come in the bullrun phase later for bitcoin to form its new ATH, what is certain is that any sentiment will have an influence on movement.

Because they know that every 4-year cycle there is always a record that is broken for the price of bitcoin, more people buy then HODL and they invest in the long term, still the history of each cycle is the most awaited moment.
During that journey they must be strong to hold on, I know there are still many people who fail halfway through because there is no mentality in themselves so they decide to sell halfway through when the price is low.
It seems that you don't have the slightest doubt about bitcoin and really believe that the 4-year cycle will always repeat itself, that's a good thing, friend, but do you take into account that in 2021 the supply of money anywhere is very high, which is the reason people who have the money put it in bitcoin, but we don't know 2025 whether there is that much money circulating again or crazier than in 2021.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 23, 2023, 05:01:10 PM

All Crypto users of course believe that Bitcoin will reach a new ATH in the future and repeat history again, after an increase, it will experience a sharp decline again but not until it reaches a point 0 or becomes worthless.
Enthusiastic crypto users or investors are certainly competing to be able to obtain large amounts of Bitcoin, because they realize that the supply of Bitcoin is limited, the scarcer the number of Bitcoins that exist or the more people hold them, it can reduce the value of the Bitcoin supply itself.  This of course can affect the market price.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
RewFrew

Activity: 602
Merit: 142

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2023, 06:38:56 PM

Let's be honest, market do not follow any rules. There is no rule or law that says BTC should reach another ATH next cycle and next after. What if 69K was the maximum it could reach, and for the next years or decades it will be mostly fluctuating between 15k and let's say 40k.

Some reasons collected so far:

1. "More than 90% of the people in this world has not yet bought bitcoin, do not worry, the adoption is still continuing. You will still see bitcoin at $100000 ane more."
2. "... as long as fiat inflation is still happening (which means a decrease in purchasing power), you can rest assured that assets like Bitcoin will keep going strong."
3. "We might see multiple ATH in the future once fiat explode. Bitcoin is the alternative and safe haven for people to escape inflation."
Actually i couldn’t think only negative. I am always positive thinking man. I think within 2024 Bitcoin will go New ATH. Day by day Bitcoin Being popular. You told till now 90% people in the world not bought Bitcoin. But i think gradually people are buying bitcoin and this buying people gradually increasing. I think within 1/2 years 15%-20% people will buy Bitcoin. And if it will happen then i think bitcoin price will hit minimum $150k-$200k there has no doubt. So i believe within short time bitcoin price will touch new ATH.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
July 28, 2023, 04:07:47 AM

1. "More than 90% of the people in this world has not yet bought bitcoin, do not worry, the adoption is still continuing. You will still see bitcoin at $100000 ane more."
2. "... as long as fiat inflation is still happening (which means a decrease in purchasing power), you can rest assured that assets like Bitcoin will keep going strong."
3. "We might see multiple ATH in the future once fiat explode. Bitcoin is the alternative and safe haven for people to escape inflation."
Actually i couldn’t think only negative. I am always positive thinking man. I think within 2024 Bitcoin will go New ATH. Day by day Bitcoin Being popular. You told till now 90% people in the world not bought Bitcoin. But i think gradually people are buying bitcoin and this buying people gradually increasing. I think within 1/2 years 15%-20% people will buy Bitcoin. And if it will happen then i think bitcoin price will hit minimum $150k-$200k there has no doubt. So i believe within short time bitcoin price will touch new ATH.
Well we can't but to think of all the positive side of bitcoin specially in it's young history that every 4 years, we are going to see a bull run and then new all time high to all of us.

That's how it is so why not think of bitcoin not hitting a new ATH, nevertheless if we want to prepare for the worst then we have seen it already. We have the FTX collapse last year, and then seeing the bottom price of $15,500 give and take. So it's just about time to discuss the "what" of the next bull run. What is the next ATH for us? And yes, minimum is 6 digits and can go as high as $180k (personal prediction).

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 04:12:18 AM

We are very opposite. I mean, I am not that negative, but I usually do not expect things because if I do, I can't control my emotions. But right now, while holding bitcoin, I do say that there is a real possibility that Bitcoin won't reach its current price. What if next year it was the opposite? We don't know. I'm the kind of person who settles on what the price is; if I just gain a small profit, then I'm good with it. Most of us were expecting it, but I'd be content whether it reached or didn't, but I'd prefer it hit another ATH.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 03:04:35 PM

We don't know whether ATH will happen or not, and in my opinion as long as the cryptocurrencies community is solid and continues to grow, if it does not happen again, it is not too much of a problem, as we know that daily trading is more popular than direct transactions so as to make bitcoin can survive even though it does not reach Ath again.
eightdots

Activity: 812
Merit: 712

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 07:44:25 PM

-snip-

Indeed there is such a belief among investors, they take advantage of cycles to buy low and sell during bullruns. The potential return that they will get is so high if we review the past history of bitcoin after the halving, so it is true that many investors will invest in bitcoin now because they want to get big returns after the halving.

Whatever their current strategy when invest in bitcoin will definitely benefit them greatly in the long term. As long as bitcoin hasn't passed its last ATH then it's a great area to buy a lot. Buy on the dip and hold, it is good advice to expect returns in the long term.

In fact, this may be the answer to the question of what level should I buy Bitcoin at. Bitcoin must be purchased before it exceeds the old ATH.

The general majority thinks that the bull season will come after the halving. Bitcoin's price rises above expectations in certain cycles. This creates new expectations in people. Now the expectation is Halving's approach.

The topic asks what will happen if Bitcoin does not see ATH again. I never thought that Bitcoin would not make a new ATH. Because I do not believe that such a situation can happen. I think it will go above 100,000 as an initial target and then continually raise its ATH. Bitcoin's solid development over the years proves to me that it will always make new ATHs.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 08:06:11 PM

-snip-

In fact, this may be the answer to the question of what level should I buy Bitcoin at. Bitcoin must be purchased before it exceeds the old ATH.

The general majority thinks that the bull season will come after the halving. Bitcoin's price rises above expectations in certain cycles. This creates new expectations in people. Now the expectation is Halving's approach.

The topic asks what will happen if Bitcoin does not see ATH again. I never thought that Bitcoin would not make a new ATH. Because I do not believe that such a situation can happen. I think it will go above 100,000 as an initial target and then continually raise its ATH. Bitcoin's solid development over the years proves to me that it will always make new ATHs.
Each person does have their own targets or levels on which they would really be considering on buying back and this is why on every price movement or condition then there would really be a different approach and

actions that would be made of a certain individual.Some would really be just sitting still and there are ones who would really be diving in on making such accumulation because they do really see it as an opportunity for them to accumulate cheaper coins but of course its not really that a guarantee that they had made out the right decision until the price would move out on what they had predicted then it would really be resulting into making profits on which it would really be just that be the opposite because there's no way on knowing on where prices would be moving and this is the hard thing about on this volatile and unpredcitable market.

Speaking about on not to see new ATH again or even to reach out its previous ATH? There's no way on telling that because it would all vary on the demand and recognition
on which this is something that cant be known because the community would be the ones who would really be making out such judgement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 08:26:51 PM

We don't know whether ATH will happen or not, and in my opinion as long as the cryptocurrencies community is solid and continues to grow, if it does not happen again, it is not too much of a problem, as we know that daily trading is more popular than direct transactions so as to make bitcoin can survive even though it does not reach Ath again.

I am optimistic in saying that in the next 1 to 2 years, we will see new ATHs. I don't have much doubt about that because I think the factors that support my assumption will definitely be in 2024. Halving is one of the factors I'm referring to, while several other supporting factors will come hand in hand with widespread adoption.

Don't doubt bitcoin's potential in the long term, but you might want to consider diversifying your budget to some other assets instead of just crypto. Bitcoin is great, but there's nothing wrong if you want to buy some other physical asset like gold or something. In conclusion, ATH will exist but we can never know what the highest value will be in the future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
arimamib

Activity: 1806
Merit: 574

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2023, 09:36:30 PM

Bitcoin will record a new ATH price but we won't know when. The winning market cycle will have a big impact when we see BTC reach ATH. I think BTC holders, they're relatively not going to make ATH their main target, but they make their main target is to accumulate a lot of btc in every time they have the budget to do it.

ATH will come unknowingly because the highest price will be triggered by buying which strengthens day by day. So in essence don't follow the run of weak hands taking profits as they waste opportunities to hit big targets in their portfolio when bitcoin hits a new ath.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 10:29:37 PM

Perhaps, there is no rule or law that says it turns to zero, the same thing that there is a chance to make another history and another ATH.
We can't draw assumptions, not in a case where we know that Bitcoin is beyond unpredictable. Because as long as the community trusting and keep trading Bitcoin, you can't say it was impossible as it all possible. In fact, we thought before that $20k is impossible but it rallies more than that price and now, we are looking forward to seeing $100k in the future.
Bitcoin's price of $20k, which seemed unattainable years ago, is today considered a modest price. Everyone is currently searching for and hoping for a new ATH, which is currently estimated to be $100,000. Nobody knows when the $100k will arrive. But when it does, in years to come when it will be as common as the previous bitcoin price of $20k.

In this way, the price of bitcoin will see a new ATH every four years, making the previous ATH price seem low to bitcoin holders. It continues in this way until eventually, the price of a bitcoin reaches $1 million price in the future

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 31, 2023, 11:29:38 PM

Bitcoin is a limited commodity of value or currency should I go that way. It was made this limited not to deprive certain people the chance to own some but, it comes to give the public a chance to actually make it what it ought to be without the need to create new bitcoins.
The world is over populated right now and economic crisis thrives, currencies depreciate in value, living the public to sort out for alternatives of which, it could be found in bitcoin.
With the value of bitcoin as it is, should all the coins be mined, it wouldn’t be enough to serve the growing population and as such, the least Sat having some actual value to it would be a reason why the current ATH can’t continue to hodl.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 03:04:31 AM

Try to mention the basis of the argument that you try to convey, why will Bitcoin not reach ATH anymore? This idea must also be seen based on what your study is, so deciding Bitcoin will not reach that again. The law of demand and supply becomes a considerable basis regarding it, so the connection is clearly something that can be exceeded based on the study of why Bitcoin will still get ATH moments. Price fluctuations will never affect the maximum that can be achieved and for decades whenever I believe Bitcoin will continue to run as it is today and will continue to get the moment of ATH.

The existence of ATH is caused by a recurring cycle, Bitcoin never fails to reach the highest point every time influenced by the cycle and that is why before reaching ATH we can see Halving through the cycle. No need to worry because the Bitcoin journey will continue to look like that and there will always be a process of buying/buying in it that affects.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 04:20:47 AM

Well I do not think this is going to not happen. I think we will see Bitcoin all time high again when we have next halving in less then 261 days from now.

This is much time more for more adoption and regulation. Still so many things can happen before that time. Just do not look at your wallet and be patient and continue to hodl.

███████████▄█████████████
██████▀░▀█▀░▀█▀░▀████████
███████▄███▄███▄█████████
████▀██▀██▀░▀████▀░▀█████
███████████░███▀██▄██████
████▀██▀██░░░█░░░████████
███████████░███▄█▀░▀█████
████▀██▀██▄░▄███▄░░░▄████
███████▀███▀███▀██▄██████
██████▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░▄████████
███████████▀█████████████

.Bitcasino.io.

.BTC  ✦  Where winners play  BTC.

████
████
░░▄████▄████████████▄███▄▄
░███████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄
▀████████████████████████▀
░░▀▀████████████████████
██████████████████▄█████████
██
▐███████▀███████▀██▄██████
███████▄██▄█▀████▀████████
░░██████▀▀▀▄▄▄████▀▀████
██▐██████████▀███▀█████████████    ████
███
████████████
███████████████    ████
█████▀████████████████▀
███████▀▀▀█████████▀▀

..✦ Play now... 
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 04:46:09 AM

No one knows because anything can happen due to several factors that we didn't know before, and as long as there are pros and cons, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and fall suddenly due to some unpredictable factors like previous events.
But I'm very optimistic that bitcoin price will come back up or close to ATH or so, and to really implement that, everyone needs to stop reading heavily manipulated news by government and crypto Wales or others. Better fill your bags now while the prices are still arguably low then sit back, it will start a bit slower this time around but I suspect by the middle of next year it should work fine.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 05:07:09 AM

not to brag your post , but for me ? bitcoin will always reach ATH even if this take a longer time because if bitcoin stopped breaking its ATH then this means the whole crypto market is dying .
that would be the outcome of that market falling.
so  try to trust this market and Bitcoin or never at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀