Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing but a mathematical fraud.  (Read 317 times)
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 03:10:01 AM

What do you think about this project madness? Will you dare invest in a project like this?

You know what they say, "crypto never sleeps." But before we start investing in altcoins, we have to do our homework first! It's like choosing a date, you wouldn't just swipe right without checking their profile first, would you? Same goes for crypto, check out the project and the team behind it before you swipe our hard earned money. And remember, while some may get lucky with a meme coin like PEPE, it's not always rainbows and unicorns in the crypto world. So maintain our common sense and invest wisely, my friends.

If Someone Wants To Upgrade, Don't Sell Your BTC for Meme Coins. Wink Wink

Crypto never sleeps and will continue to do its activities. Many new altcoins keep popping up and are now enlivened by the unstoppable memecoin. everyone wants to get instant riches from memecoin, but they don't know the risks. the risk of losing even more would be enormous. will be healthy as played and will turn to be too frantic and too greedy when it starts to enter. so a healthy psychology is needed and management also needs to be done.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 654
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 02:17:35 PM

What do you think about this project madness? Will you dare invest in a project like this?

You know what they say, "crypto never sleeps." But before we start investing in altcoins, we have to do our homework first! It's like choosing a date, you wouldn't just swipe right without checking their profile first, would you? Same goes for crypto, check out the project and the team behind it before you swipe our hard earned money. And remember, while some may get lucky with a meme coin like PEPE, it's not always rainbows and unicorns in the crypto world. So maintain our common sense and invest wisely, my friends.

Crypto never sleeps and will continue to do its activities. Many new altcoins keep popping up and are now enlivened by the unstoppable memecoin. everyone wants to get instant riches from memecoin, but they don't know the risks. the risk of losing even more would be enormous. will be healthy as played and will turn to be too frantic and too greedy when it starts to enter. so a healthy psychology is needed and management also needs to be done.

Those memecoins are weeding out all the people that should not be vested in serious projects.

It's best for them to lose now and return when cryptocurrencies are fully implemented seemlessly in the world.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 11, 2023, 05:55:25 PM

People are looking for the next meme coin this cycle after Shiba Inu made it at the top during the last cycle. I've never been a fan of meme coins but last week I was tempted to bet a little amount. Not for long-term purposes of course but it's more of a gamble with the money I can afford to lose. So I included it in my watchlist. This week I am supposed to DYOR this meme coin but upon knowing that it is already valued at $600 million, it is a "No" for me. I don't care if it was listed on Binance. I also heard that this meme coin is also listed on one of our local exchanges here.

The market is down and there are a lot of potential altcoins that are cheap to buy. I would rather choose from them than a meme coin that is already valued at $600 million.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:54:07 AM

Unfortunately there is a great deal of people which choose the shotgun approach and match with every single person near them in the hopes of getting a match, and they do the same when they invest hoping that one of the coins in which they invest makes them a fortune.

However with the thousands of coins which are released on the market each year even such approach is unprofitable, as the majority of the coins out there are just scams or mediocre projects, which is why we try to keep discouraging newbies to invest in meme coins, and newbies keep ignoring us and then they suffer the repercussions of such shortsightedness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: