Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price gets to $60k this year?  (Read 956 times)
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2023, 03:15:15 PM

What is this topic all about, is it about anticipated 60k price in this year or about government policies that cab effects bitcoin purchase and it legal identity because its a bit confusing to me to get the point out of this thread, but since tgis is speculation board abd tge title go online with the baord i will go ahead to make my speculations.

Bitcoin price have all the possibilities to reach $60k in this year ecen though that will be a long walk from here since the price is still struggling to pass the 30k benchmarks which is half of this predictions but tge possibilities are there that we may see 60k price in 2023.

But what is your reason for thinking that bitcoin could go back to $60k this year while $30k is still unbroken? We've had a good first three months of the year, but that doesn't mean we'll continue to do well through the end of the year to hit $60k without a hitch. I know that you and many investors always want bitcoin to recover and rise again because people want to see a bull market to make a profit. I don't mean to be negative, but I can't be optimistic as we are far from halving, so it's too early to think of a bull season this year.
You are right and I didn't mean that Bitcoin will reach 60k this year,  all I said is that bitcoin as an unpredictable and at that due to the volatile nature of bitcoin price it can reach 60k so I am just projecting the possibility of seeing that price, just like I said in the that comment, Bitcoin is a struggling to attain that 30k price which is the base half of the predicted price.

That shows how slime the chances of Bitcoin reaching that 6k prediction,  I hope that you are clear on my speculations now.
Bitcoin has been bullish since the beginning of this year 2023 but we can't be certain if that bullish trend will continue and at what price Bitcoin will be at the end of the year 2023.
flyingcarpet

Activity: 406
Merit: 188

View Profile
April 29, 2023, 03:57:21 PM

2023 started with a rise, but it may not mean that it will continue. It would be better to proceed step by step. Now the goal is to stay above 30 thousand. No one can say anything about what will happen towards the end of the year.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 07:08:11 AM

I think price spikes are still easy to happen in the current year and I'm still optimistic that this year can make new ATH or pass $ 60k, even though April currently looks sluggish and doesn't go up but I'm sure a big pump will happen soon, and I think it's better to focus on keep buying before the price gets more expensive.
There is still too much price to increase if you expect ATH this year. Because the Bitcoin price is still in the $29K to $30K area, it needs to double its current price to break through to the new ATH. Indeed, this is not impossible to happen this year in Bitcoin, but for now it is more difficult to happen because market conditions still tend to change unexpectedly. So think more realistically though we don't need to feel pessimistic about it.
On top of that, Bitcoin is still in the correction phase and has to first recover from that, and then from that point, it will need to move up more than 110% in order to cross its previous all-time high which might not be impossible but doesn't sound something that is easily achievable in my opinion, that too among so much FUD and news coming out every now and then.

The growth was looking real for the first couple of months after the new year started and everyone thought that the bull run has started but soon it stopped and became stable and then started correcting itself and we are still unable to get out of that.
Sorryfor

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 03:41:19 PM

But the question is; is it possible for bitcoin to reach $60k by this year? No serious bulls happening currently and if it continues in this little increase probably it will not get anywhere close to $60k. Share your views.
As it stands this year, it could reach close to $60,000 by the end of the year. Right now the market is close to $30k dollars, if the market reaches $60k dollars, it will have to increase twice from the current market. This is likely to happen when the market rises like a bull run. I think the market may cross $50k by this year and grow the most in the next year.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 03:53:35 PM

2023 started with a rise, but it may not mean that it will continue. It would be better to proceed step by step. Now the goal is to stay above 30 thousand. No one can say anything about what will happen towards the end of the year.

I like to think realistically like you, we haven't broken $30k yet, and bitcoin is showing signs of correction, so thinking about $60k is pretty far-fetched. We all know bitcoin prediction is impossible, no one has the crystal ball to do it. The best way is that we should be prepared for both scenarios of bitcoin, and when it happens, we won't be too surprised.
But honestly, I'd rather this year be the next bear year than bitcoin's bull year.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 04:28:21 PM

On top of that, Bitcoin is still in the correction phase and has to first recover from that, and then from that point, it will need to move up more than 110% in order to cross its previous all-time high which might not be impossible but doesn't sound something that is easily achievable in my opinion, that too among so much FUD and news coming out every now and then.

The growth was looking real for the first couple of months after the new year started and everyone thought that the bull run has started but soon it stopped and became stable and then started correcting itself and we are still unable to get out of that.
Recovery is expected to take place in stages and of course it is still in the process until now. What is clear, the price of bitcoin has gradually recovered since entering 2023, the price even reached $ 31k before the correction occurred. To me it's a reasonable correction to find new support, and after that you might notice that the price is going back up and breaking the resistance above it again and again.

I'm not too sure about $60k this year, but bitcoin is never predictable. While $60k seems a long way off today, it could be close if the price recovery continues into July and beyond. I can look forward to it patiently, bitcoin to me is an asset worth holding long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 422

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 07:37:25 PM

Since I consider this year to be more of a recovery year, I can't directly say when the market will improve or touch 60k again after the end of Q1. But I think after the Q1 we can get some signals for know that what is gonna happening in this year with bitcoin . But in my current view I saw that bitcoin have a strong recovered on q1 in this year even then I think completing the others Q2,Q3,Q4 Bitcoin with get in the range of 40k-50k.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2023, 08:41:08 PM

Since the bull is gradually rising, I'd it will reduce the level of inflation controls and policies that will favour the bulls. It will encourage more buy by investors and big time entrepreneurs, surprisely this year bitcoin would have records more subscribers and price stabilities. Looking at many countries revolution of bitcoin like New Zealand, US, El Salvador, China, Africa and so on, if this countries can possibly readjust policies to favour bitcoin by mid year, it will experience excess rising.

But the question is; is it possible for bitcoin to reach $60k by this year? No serious bulls happening currently and if it continues in this little increase probably it will not get anywhere close to $60k. Share your views.

There is a lot of confusion and predictions scattered in the market about whether the price of bitcoin will touch ATH or create a new ATH this year, but you need to know that in bitcoin there is a 4-year cycle called halving and usually (learn from previous bitcoin price history) a few months before the halving occurred, the price of bitcoin had increased greatly, it is estimated that the next bitcoin halving will be next year, so it is very likely that bitcoin will create new ATH again before this year ends.

so if asked when is the best time to buy bitcoin, of course the answer is now because bitcoin is below its previous ATH price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 09:25:46 PM

Since I consider this year to be more of a recovery year, I can't directly say when the market will improve or touch 60k again after the end of Q1. But I think after the Q1 we can get some signals for know that what is gonna happening in this year with bitcoin . But in my current view I saw that bitcoin have a strong recovered on q1 in this year even then I think completing the others Q2,Q3,Q4 Bitcoin with get in the range of 40k-50k.
The market has recovered significantly in the 1st quarter of the market, we expect at the start of the 2nd quarter to be in a price position above 30k or 35k at a more stable price and no further correction below 30k, but it is difficult to determine a high market price because the bitcoin price has not experienced a high correction after significant recovery in Q1, so expect no further drop below $28k and the market should prepare to be bullish.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:03:41 AM

Yes, I agree which is the reason I believe it may, I mean we can never really know about these things could we? It feels like we could make a prediction but knowing it and predicting it are different things. Since this is speculation section, we can speculate if it could be 60k, but what would we even gain from making that prediction.

My actions are; buy as much as you can with your salary, so far I am doing fine, and I am starting to save again this may after all my debt is over, well not all, I still have a ton of debt, but one of them is over, so I will use that to buy bitcoin, and anytime a debt is over, I do not act as if I can spend that, I still keep using that but instead of paying my debt, since that's over, I use that to buy bitcoin. I will just keep doing that. That's my action, let that tell you whatever you think it tells you.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 803

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 08:16:07 AM

Chances are it's still in Bitcoin, but it's still too far to expect $60K from now on because you can see for yourself how Bitcoin has gotten price action lately that even though it's still looking tough to hold on and get past $30K, even though it's possible to pass the price it has not disappeared in Bitcoin even though corrections in a short time still occur in Bitcoin.

As it stands this year, it could reach close to $60,000 by the end of the year. Right now the market is close to $30k dollars, if the market reaches $60k dollars, it will have to increase twice from the current market. This is likely to happen when the market rises like a bull run. I think the market may cross $50k by this year and grow the most in the next year.
If you have to expect twice the current price, in my opinion that is still too big because for me if Bitcoin can be at $ 40K this year it is much better to assess the level of price recovery. So I am more optimistic to hope at a price level that is not much greater than double the current price of Bitcoin.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 01:50:51 PM

What readjustments do you want to see from this countries that you've mentioned? Because as far as the regulation are concerned, this will continue to happen and we'll have to expect more and more regulations whenever the government see an opportunity, especially during the bull season.

$60k this year? well, anything is possible for Bitcoin. However, in a realistic point of view, investors are still skeptical this year, we've seen divided market sentiments. I'd rather say $60k is much more possible next year before or after the Bitcoin halving.
I think he means is if those countries lift the ban or unban cryptos again but he shouldn't include El-Salvador there. I think it was only a mistake because this country is the first country to make BTC a legal tender and until now they have this status. During the bull season, the scams and frauds can also rise so yes a regulation can be a good help to combat them. $60k is only a piece of cake for BTC. We even reach $69k last time.

We still have a long way to go and the price is showing signs of recovery again so $60k is definitely possible. What can we have next year is already the ATH. The momentum might then continue till 2025 according to the experts.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 02:54:32 PM

Possible if it is just general possibility we are talking to. The market prices have quite a good start this year and since there are plenty of months remaining this year, if things would be in favor for this industry, then there's a huge chance that ATH could be again reached on the present year. However, the uptrend or bulltrend is more expected next year due to the anticipated Bitcoin halving as we all know. Also, things are just way too unpredictable and we could all make our own assumptions. The market prices would either fall down or rise up in the first place. Eitherways, knowing when to enternbwould solely depend on the investor him/herself whether what pricepoint would he/she be able to endure changes from time to time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
imamusma

Activity: 1372
Merit: 731

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 04:39:07 PM

Possible if it is just general possibility we are talking to. The market prices have quite a good start this year and since there are plenty of months remaining this year, if things would be in favor for this industry, then there's a huge chance that ATH could be again reached on the present year. However, the uptrend or bulltrend is more expected next year due to the anticipated Bitcoin halving as we all know. Also, things are just way too unpredictable and we could all make our own assumptions. The market prices would either fall down or rise up in the first place. Eitherways, knowing when to enternbwould solely depend on the investor him/herself whether what pricepoint would he/she be able to endure changes from time to time.
Of course the bitcoin price has started to show recovery since entering 2023, although corrections still occur along the way. This price recovery trend is probably what it should be for bitcoin after a long bearish trend. But regarding ATH, I didn't expect it before the halving happened.

I can expect $60k if the uptrend continues in May, June and July. But if in July the bitcoin price doesn't manage to break $45k or so, then of course I can expect correction before continuing the recovery. I can't say exactly where the bottom will be if another big correction occurs this year, but I'm not worried about it because I've decided to ignore the volatility for long-term investing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:05:16 PM

What readjustments do you want to see from this countries that you've mentioned? Because as far as the regulation are concerned, this will continue to happen and we'll have to expect more and more regulations whenever the government see an opportunity, especially during the bull season.

$60k this year? well, anything is possible for Bitcoin. However, in a realistic point of view, investors are still skeptical this year, we've seen divided market sentiments. I'd rather say $60k is much more possible next year before or after the Bitcoin halving.
I think he means is if those countries lift the ban or unban cryptos again but he shouldn't include El-Salvador there. I think it was only a mistake because this country is the first country to make BTC a legal tender and until now they have this status. During the bull season, the scams and frauds can also rise so yes a regulation can be a good help to combat them. $60k is only a piece of cake for BTC. We even reach $69k last time.

We still have a long way to go and the price is showing signs of recovery again so $60k is definitely possible. What can we have next year is already the ATH. The momentum might then continue till 2025 according to the experts.
I agree that reaching 60k again is not going to be difficult as this is an amount the price of bitcoin has already surpassed and I think this will happen during the next bull run, however what the OP is asking is if this amount can be reached during this year, and this is something I do not believe is possible, as 60k is so close to the ATH already that I think a new ATH will be inevitable at that point, and I do not think the bulls have such strength right now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 06:02:02 PM

I can expect $60k if the uptrend continues in May, June and July. But if in July the bitcoin price doesn't manage to break $45k or so, then of course I can expect correction before continuing the recovery. I can't say exactly where the bottom will be if another big correction occurs this year, but I'm not worried about it because I've decided to ignore the volatility for long-term investing.

I also think similarly that price could reach as much as $60K if the uptrend continues for the next few months. Already price has almost doubled from around $16K to $31K with a few months, so if the momentum of the recovery is maintained, then it's certainly possible to see another doubling in price by around July/August time. My consideration is that price will eventually correct quite deep by around September, probably back to $25K or at least $30K, once a local top is reached some-point in Q3 (with a lower macro high). But whether this happens from $60K, $50K, $40K, or even $30K has yet to be seen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:33:46 AM

Chances are it's still in Bitcoin, but it's still too far to expect $60K from now on because you can see for yourself how Bitcoin has gotten price action lately that even though it's still looking tough to hold on and get past $30K, even though it's possible to pass the price it has not disappeared in Bitcoin even though corrections in a short time still occur in Bitcoin.
I agree that expecting twice of what we have right now is not a realistic approach and that is why it is going to be a tough situation. I think more like 1.5 is a lot better, which is 45k and I think that is going to happen without a doubt. I know that not many people expect the price to go up as well, those people will regret it later on when they do not make a good decision. I keep saying that the best thing about bitcoin is that it goes up in the long run and should keep going up eventually.

We already started to go up a lot and we should be considering that as an option, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with those results easily, it is going to end up taking a while before we could go there. I believe that the best thing to do is wait for bitcoin to answer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 09:34:45 AM

I think whether the price this year can touch $ 60k or not depends on the price movement in the next 4 months or until August, the price of $ 60k is happening slowly and it's impossible to jump from $ 30k to $ 60k in a day, if it's August the price can reach at least $ 45k then there is a big chance to reach $ 60k, but if until August the current price movement seems like it will be difficult to reach $ 60k.

Z390

Activity: 728
Merit: 308

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 08:26:31 PM

I don't think this prediction will come true because 60k in 2023 is too early, I won't expect more than 40k or 45k this year and it won't matter if you are a long term holder because the main target of many investors here is 2024 because that's when the next halving will happen, so we all expect that Bitcoin will have more value after the halving.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 03, 2023, 10:52:20 AM

When in March the price could touch $ 30k many were optimistic that the market would continue to rise, many continued to buy and now they see the fact that the market is down, I also don't regret buying when the price is $ 30k, if we pay attention to the trend then 2023 will be the year recovery and now I will also continue to buy as long as I have extra money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀