Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next bull market comes in June  (Read 1233 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 08:40:52 AM

No one can accurately predict when the bearish phase will end and the bullrun will come. Although recently the market has started to improve but it is very difficult to say if in June a bullrun will come. Moreover, the market correction so far is still happening where the bitcoin price, which had previously risen above $ 30k but did not last long, fell again to the $ 27k area. Therefore, let's see how far the market will go until the end of this year.
Bullish phase has been in place since December 2022 when BTC ended its decline to $15K (IMO). Currently, the increase has reached 100% from November 2022. This means that the Bullish phase is underway. However, if what is meant by a bullish phase for new ATH, this may not yet take place, because generally bullish new ATH occurs after halving, maybe between late 2024 or early 2025. why do I say we are already in a bullish phase, in the last 4 months, BTC already showing an increase.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:02:36 AM

Here is my bold assumption. As the recent cryptocurrency prices continue to drop dramatically, the whole market needs a big time and force to embrace a new bullish period.

I guess everyone is waiting for a new bull market for cryptocurrencies but will it start in June I am also waiting for this beautiful moment, but the positive point of the recent price drop has also created opportunities for investors to enter the market and in my opinion Hong Kong's recent attempt to become a crypto hub, with new rules and policies due to be implemented in June will be a strong magnet for the bull market to come.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:18:52 AM

No one can accurately predict when the bearish phase will end and the bullrun will come. Although recently the market has started to improve but it is very difficult to say if in June a bullrun will come. Moreover, the market correction so far is still happening where the bitcoin price, which had previously risen above $ 30k but did not last long, fell again to the $ 27k area. Therefore, let's see how far the market will go until the end of this year.
Bullish phase has been in place since December 2022 when BTC ended its decline to $15K (IMO). Currently, the increase has reached 100% from November 2022. This means that the Bullish phase is underway. However, if what is meant by a bullish phase for new ATH, this may not yet take place, because generally bullish new ATH occurs after halving, maybe between late 2024 or early 2025. why do I say we are already in a bullish phase, in the last 4 months, BTC already showing an increase.
Indeed in recent months Bitcoin has shown an increase which is good news even though it has not made Bitcoin reach a new ATH,
we need to be patient to see that because indeed as you said maybe it won't happen in the near future,
the important thing is to just follow the progress.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 10:32:23 AM

The bull market is not influenced by the month of the calendar. There have been a lot of significant movements in the market or trading volume recently but I'm not sure about June. Everyone has their own assumptions but in my view for the year I predict that the market will improve at the end of the year.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
FireDAOJackie_Z (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 01:58:36 AM

I tend to agree with you. The Bitcoin price has doubled since last November and continues to increase despite occasional corrections. Your prediction of bullish new ATH between late 2024 or early 2025 is reasonable although there are no statistics to back up. Personally I think I might have bought Bitcoin too late, at price high $30K. If I could buy some in last November, chances are that I will be selling partially for profit as of now. Anyway, facts are facts and I am confident to hold until I make profit.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 02:42:48 AM

The bull market is not influenced by the month of the calendar. There have been a lot of significant movements in the market or trading volume recently but I'm not sure about June. Everyone has their own assumptions but in my view for the year I predict that the market will improve at the end of the year.
The whales are controlling anything in the market. The bullseason has been starting since bitcoin was able doubling its price. The price of bitcoin will be bullish after halving. I think that majority of people will be agreed wth this. It's caused by the past experience has been telling us about the fact. It's too early to call bitcoin will be bullish again this year. Bitcoin keeps rejected when it was trying to surpass 30k.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
podluznyj

Activity: 378
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 05:50:52 AM

I think that there will be no growth in June and, in principle, there was no active growth in other months, at this current time there is practically no growth, you don’t even know what to invest in to earn money, it’s not 2017 that you could invest different coins and on this could make a lot of money

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 09:19:57 AM

I think that there will be no growth in June and, in principle, there was no active growth in other months, at this current time there is practically no growth, you don’t even know what to invest in to earn money, it’s not 2017 that you could invest different coins and on this could make a lot of money

Are you for real? there is no active growth in other months? btc was as low as 15k few months back and it has rose to 29k as we speak, and you don't seem to consider this as growth?
I can see your definition of growth is only when the market is on full bull period. If you where an investor who buy btc at 15k and can sell today at 29k you will appreciate and have a different opinion. I think btc has done fairly well this past few month. The market always have a way of surprising us so don't rule the possibility of seeing more growth in the coming months out.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 11:30:12 AM

Are you for real? there is no active growth in other months? btc was as low as 15k few months back and it has rose to 29k as we speak, and you don't seem to consider this as growth?
I can see your definition of growth is only when the market is on full bull period. If you where an investor who buy btc at 15k and can sell today at 29k you will appreciate and have a different opinion. I think btc has done fairly well this past few month. The market always have a way of surprising us so don't rule the possibility of seeing more growth in the coming months out.
Don't get hard of it because not all here are able to understand the market and appreciate every pump because what is in their mind when talking about bull market is when the price of Bitcoin reach the new ATH. And that person seems not to look at the chart and the previous market events, what they just know yesterday and today, then speculating that tomorrow and the coming weeks/months will just be the same scenario.
I know that most of us are too optimistic about the future and today's price seems an indication that we are heading close to bullish season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 03:51:29 PM

It seems that you are very sure of your estimate, so have you prepared everything before it comes, if indeed you are very sure you should be sure to put all your money there.
the advantage of getting a 100% return alone is good.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:09:29 PM

The whales are controlling anything in the market. The bullseason has been starting since bitcoin was able doubling its price. The price of bitcoin will be bullish after halving. I think that majority of people will be agreed wth this. It's caused by the past experience has been telling us about the fact. It's too early to call bitcoin will be bullish again this year. Bitcoin keeps rejected when it was trying to surpass 30k.
Yes it looks like it will take time and we need to be patient too to see Bitcoin bullish again,
However it's only a matter of time,
to make it clearer, it's better to just follow developments and market movements.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 04:11:28 PM

I tend to agree with you. The Bitcoin price has doubled since last November and continues to increase despite occasional corrections. Your prediction of bullish new ATH between late 2024 or early 2025 is reasonable although there are no statistics to back up. Personally I think I might have bought Bitcoin too late, at price high $30K. If I could buy some in last November, chances are that I will be selling partially for profit as of now. Anyway, facts are facts and I am confident to hold until I make profit.

My prediction because this pattern has occurred since bitcoin price dropped from ATH in 2013, then experienced bullish 2017 and 2021. So, if this pattern remains the same, then it is likely that BTC will go to ATH a year after the halving. This is not a guarantee, but as most analysts predict that this pattern will probably repeat itself. When will it be, who knows? Cheesy

Never too late if it compared with ATH, we are still half away to BTC record, but if you think currently too late, maybe you need to wait a bit correction.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 04:12:51 PM

I don't see how this run is going to be sustained, there are so many uncertainties in the world presently, and as we can see people have started cutting their expenses. One of the features of a bull market is free money and it is becoming hard to come about it. With the look of things I feel the economic outlook will start to get better in Q4 with the US election coming next year plus Bitcoin halving next year, I will say the bull market will likely start in November this year, every of my trade now is still a short term play, then I will start to look for long term play

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 06:07:36 PM

Let's really hope so.The market seems to be recovering after the bear market we have been in for almost two years.Also bullish on the crypto-market for now but can really say when,have to wait and see what the market present next.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
FahriZah

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 06:36:41 PM

Why Not? I Can,t Wait More For Comes Bull Market In Crypto Currency Sessions And I Hope Within June Bull Market Come 80% Possible Within June 2023 And I Hope Bull Market Easily Touch BTC Upto $50k If Everything Is Good.

Kara3

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:32:59 PM

I feel that the bull run will mostly occur in  the hong Kong token such as cfx, oax, keys etc, because even now that it's just being speculated, the hong Kong token are doing so well unlike the past months.
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:49:16 PM

I feel that the bull run will mostly occur in  the hong Kong token such as cfx, oax, keys etc, because even now that it's just being speculated, the hong Kong token are doing so well unlike the past months.
maybe it was caused by the liften ban but i don't think it will be long lasting but most certainly these coin in general gets better market capitalization. i'd say if bullrun it's always coming first to btc.

lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:51:52 PM

If this is about the real bullrun, this will be going on after the Bitcoin halving happening. And this will be still next year. But if this is a out a short bullrun, this may be in June, buat how long it will be, this will depend on several factors. Because moreover a short bullrun is only likely a positive trend that will probably end easily. Moreover there will be always any market correction after this stage. Because it is still likely a testing market. So, I don't think that the real bullrun will exactly happen in June this year, but probably next year or two years later. Depend on how positive the impact of Bitcoin halving later

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:59:13 PM

If this is about the real bullrun, this will be going on after the Bitcoin halving happening. And this will be still next year. But if this is a out a short bullrun, this may be in June, buat how long it will be, this will depend on several factors. Because moreover a short bullrun is only likely a positive trend that will probably end easily. Moreover there will be always any market correction after this stage. Because it is still likely a testing market. So, I don't think that the real bullrun will exactly happen in June this year, but probably next year or two years later. Depend on how positive the impact of Bitcoin halving later

In any case, everyone is free to express their speculation.
But not anyone can act on their prediction, most are just all talks and no actions.
So if you feel there will be upcoming bullish run, why not starting collecting more of the coins you think will be profitable?
The future of crypto market is still a mystery to us as we have no idea where will be heading next, it is only a matter of preparation on how we will react on this market.
marcous

Activity: 2394
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 10:24:52 PM

My prediction because this pattern has occurred since bitcoin price dropped from ATH in 2013, then experienced bullish 2017 and 2021. So, if this pattern remains the same, then it is likely that BTC will go to ATH a year after the halving. This is not a guarantee, but as most analysts predict that this pattern will probably repeat itself. When will it be, who knows? Cheesy

Never too late if it compared with ATH, we are still half away to BTC record, but if you think currently too late, maybe you need to wait a bit correction.
It is possible that the same pattern could occur in the halving of this period, but it is only speculation and certainly there is no guarantee that it will repeat itself, we may consider it for future target market planning if some indications have been found to prove a bullish potential of the old pattern repeating itself, but I believe the bullish moment will have a positive impact on the market price and even though it cannot reach a new ATH, the market price will definitely recover close to the previous ATH price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄