Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost my btc after chipmixer was taken over  (Read 287 times)
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

That's a good reason. But even if they speak up and law enforcement agent arrest them, is there a means to prove that they are the real owners of the fund. I mean from the chipmixer data base.
Proof of addresses that sent the funds to the chipmixer deposit addresses

Meanwhile, I don't think that anyone is in active use of the chipmixer site because the backend is still with chipmixer, what was seized was just the front end.
I am not sure if I read right what you said, but for your information, Chipmixer was never a decentralized it service. It was centralized and the Law enforcement chaps got a hold of some of their servers and lots of data according to their report.

And nope, the backend must have also been seized, otherwise how do you explain Law enforcement draining people's Bitcoin like in OP's case?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
merekamo

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 01:05:36 AM

So sad mate. As for the issue with chipmixer not deleting the private key, it's a reminder to always double-check and ensure that any service you use for privacy purposes is reliable and trustworthy. In the future, consider researching and using more reputable services to avoid similar situations. In this case, the best course of action would be to contact the police and explain your situation. If you believe that your rights have been violated, you can report the incident to local authorities or relevant agencies. They might be able to provide further assistance or guidance on how to proceed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: